Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics (6089 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Priscy01(f): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as @ItsAlhaji has taken to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how a slay queen he entered danfo with bought crosstour the the same day.

According to the man's tweet, he said;
"Someone I still entered danfo with today has bought crosstour on twitter, God is this a sign? �

As I was wakaring around lagos today, I entered yaba bus from obalende, plug earpiece and was listening to good music.

On getting to Adekunle a massive spectacle entered the bus and confused everyone, I noticed even driver kept looking at rear mirror.

On examination of the spectacle I saw this person with massive juggs looks very much our Jesus baby...

So I said yunno what, imma just take a picture before I get down make I check if na really Jesus baby, then maybe I’ll famz �

But Before I got home this night she already bought a crosstour on twitter."

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/588140/man-shocked-slay-queen-entered-danfo-bought-car-day-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by anochuko01(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
she never said she bought a car....
its obvious she did borrow pose....and she was only being ''thankful'' for her torn jeans

24 Likes

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by habsydiamond(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
She come price am down come take pictures to hammer her haters not knowing nobody cares if she buy plane or tractor... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
She bought or was bought for her by one man.

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by daddytime(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Na so...nothing surprising here for the discernings and sabi people..

Na witchcraft level be that...na so dem take dey operate..

Dem dey wretched anyhow for real life but for yonder...Bill Gates na apprentice where dem dey..

The babe go try dey drive the car for twitter jejely dey enter danfo for real life...

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Abortions: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
I'm in love with Man united

5 Likes

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by kingxsamz(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Op, both you, the guy, the car, the jesus baby, thunder fire una there...

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by RevenGeMission: 1:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Monitoring spirit / gbeborun

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by donstan18: 2:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Never did the lady claimed to have owned the car.

She just snapped.

May elephantiasis of the left eye be the case of anyone who will claim that he/she is innocent of snapping with someone's car at a point in his/her life.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 07, 2019
Oh Lord, this shit just made my evening right now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Women and social media life eeh. cheesy
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Preshy561(f): 2:32am On Mar 07, 2019
She never claimed ownership of the car, though.
Let's learn to mind our business and stop seeking attention by trying to bring others down.

Meanwhile, the ripped bum short though. lipsrsealed grin kiss
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 07, 2019
She never said she bought a new car. And some people that have cars also opt to use public transport sometimes nbd

2 Likes

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Ishilove: 5:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Rather confusing story.

How did he get her username to check her up on Twitter? Was he spying her phone? He decided to just take her picture because he found her fascinating? Why is he posting her picture without her permission? Isn't this a bit too coincidental?

My verdict- the story is a big pile of cattle dung, posted on Twitter for the sole aim of trending. Vapid generation.

Meanwhile, this song is giving me a earworm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by crackhouse(m): 5:08am On Mar 07, 2019
Always mind ur business.
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Apination(m): 5:10am On Mar 07, 2019
Monitoring spirit, is it your lie? So someone cannot lie in peace again undecided
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Which kind lame gist be this. Op ayobami or wetin be ya name grow up
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by lonelydora: 5:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Exodus 23:26b .... I'll make sure you live full and complete lives (Message Translation)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Speedyconnect15: 6:42am On Mar 07, 2019
Why do people fake it. To what end.

Even the bible admonishes us that when we come for occasions we should be at the back seat, then the host will come and take us to the high table. The reverse is worse.

Himility pays

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Offpoint1: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2019
So I don't know the world has advanced to the stage whereby once you board a public vehicles, all the passengers are automatically added to your social media handles.... wonderful

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by CAPSLOCKED: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:

She just snapped.

May elephantiasis of the left eye be the case of anyone who will claim that he/she is innocent of snapping with someone's car at a point in his/her life.

LOOL... DONSTAN I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT!

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Valfrankie(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2019
She was on her way to buy the car when she entered the Danfo. See her pressing phone? Na the dealer she dey chat with wink. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by shuttox: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2019
Lmaooo...she entered inside Danfo...you snapped her like you knew her before or you like taking pictures of everything you see
Smh
You got her contact too??
I am confused

2 Likes

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by AK6464(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Oya na
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by suremanpatriot: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2019
She didn't bought a car,the car bought her! Haa! English grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by lordraiden(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Bollywood staged shît
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Are You still having troubles with
Erectile Dysfunction
Weak Erection
Quick Ejaculations? Ruzu Black is the SOLUTION.
Buy Ruzu Black For Men here
Contact us on 08093295617
SHOP HEAR �[ [www.ruzublackformen.com]]
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2019
donstan18:

She just snapped.

Never did, never will. Elephantiasis fall on you. tongue
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by mytime24(f): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Monitoring spirit everywhere,

Hw come u snap only her inside d bus witout knwin her next move

2 Likes

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by Jason007: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2019
National monitoring spirit,he even snapped her,he deserves best online investigative reporter of the month

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by respect80(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2019
Hey op, wetin concern us if she enter caterpillar? Ehn
Her life, her choice...
Re: Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics by KanielOutis92: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Hmm...So i have a car, maybe two or even three..point is i'm rich. Unfortunately for me, this one time, i couldnt get fuel to buy or let's jus say all three of my cars had developed fault ( Lol..let's just assume so for the purpose of this commentary ). Now i have to go to work...do i fly to my work place is the question i am asking ( of course, assuming also i couldnt get a cab service )? I dont get it...why do we as Africans nurse the notion that everyone on a bus is perhaps "Poor" or something. That could well be the lady's car...you know, but as far as that guy is concerned, he saw her earlier on a bus, so she cant own a car. That mentality has got to be dropped. In saner climes, prime ministers go to work on buses..does that mean they are poor??..Geez!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Slept With Dog For N3M Cries Out For Help / +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] / My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.