Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

+18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] (6078 Views)

"I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
She invited her female friend and she's in the second room sleeping. She showered and wore this short thing.

As a pastor-to-be, don't you think what she's wearing is inappropriate?

I want to walk her out of my house for wearing such. Should I?

Modified: Pictures deleted.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Now she has switched position. I promised myself to remain a virgin till marriage. This fine girl will not succeed. Thank God I'm gay.

Modified: Picture deleted.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Theboy21: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Continue dey smash people daughters cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Albertone(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:
She invited her female friend and she's in the second room sleeping. She showered and wore this short thing.

As a pastor-to-be, don't you think what she's wearing is inappropriate?

I want to walk her out of my house for wearing such. Should I?

Na prick big like this or dildö?

Ilegend no dey scope us.You carry runs babe con dey dictate position for am.
Wetin money go cause ehn grin

I love the seas

4 Likes

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Since I told her I'm gay and a virgin, she grabbed my leg and said I must tell her the truth.

My brothers, see me see wahala o. Is it a crime to be gay?

Modified: Picture deleted.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

Na prick big like this or dildö?

Ilegend no dey scope us.You carry runs babe con dey dictate position for am.
Wetin money go cause ehn grin

I love the seas

Lol

With all the skills I have I'll still condescend to runs babe.

If only you know how many girls want the rod that are willing to pay. By the way, my first iPhone and Rolex watch were bought by different cute girls younger than me.

A man must know three things or suffer

1. How to handle women (in and outside the bedroom)
2. How to make money
3. How to manage money

I don't pay for sex and I'm a virgin afterall.

The less you're interested in relationship while possessing the characters, skills, and personalities women like, the more they come to you with ease.

I only roll with good girls, but when they are with me, they act bad. I'm a bad influence, but in a good way.

4 Likes

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Albertone(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

If only you know how many girls want the rod that are willing to pay. By the way, my first iPhone and Rolex watch were bought by different cute girls younger than me.

2. How to make money
3. How to manage money

There's a lot to learn from you.People underrate you a lot.

I want to ask a question.I know I'm supposed to pay mentorship/consultation fee but please manage me as I am grin
What do you suggest a student can do to earn actively given that he doesn't have capital nor a laptop?

I love the seas
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

There's a lot to learn from you.People underate you a lot.

I want to ask a question.I know I'm supposed to pay mentorship/consultation fee but please manage me as I am grin
What do you suggest a student can do to earn actively given that he doesn't have capital nor a laptop?

I love the seas

Underrate? No, they don't. It's just envy. When you're envious of someone, the smartest thing to do is to talk down on the person to make yourself feel good.

If you watch NatGeo Wild, you'll know no animal underrates a lion, but during family meetings, tortoise always talk bad about lion. It's just how life is and no one can change it.

No capital, no laptop? The person never serious sha. You must have one of them first.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Theboy21:
Continue dey smash people daughters cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's just for show — I still remain a virgin.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abba114, the rate at which you've abused me, I need to torment you for fun. I heard you're struggling to stop masturbation. Let me be your mini-Devil.

My prayer is for you never to stop your soapy lifestyle. Use the images above to free your stress. I know how depressed you and your small d*ck are and only masturbation is where you find solace. cheesy

1 Like

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Albertone(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Underrate? No, they don't. It's just envy. When you're envious of someone, the smartest thing to do is to talk down on the person to make yourself feel good.

If you watch NatGeo Wild, you'll know no animal underrates a lion, but during family meetings, tortoise always bad about lion. It's just how life is and no one can change it.

No capital, no laptop? The person never serious sha. You must have one of them first.

Hmm word!

Okay thanks.

I love the seas
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Dundalk(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:
Abba114, the rate at which you've abused me, I need to torment you for fun. I heard you're struggling to stop masturbation. Let me be your mini-Devil.

My prayer is for you never to stop your soapy lifestyle. Use the images above to free your stress. I know how depressed you are and only masturbation is where you find solace. cheesy
boss anything for me

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dundalk:

boss anything for me

Nothing, Sir.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
She's asleep and I'm feeling sleepy too.

Tip: Learn to sleep in the afternoon — it helps the brain. Don't live your life working all morning and afternoon. Have time for fun and time for afternoon rest.

1 Like

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Expensive23(f): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
She is planning to do something undecided
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:

My prayer is for you never to stop your soapy lifestyle. Use the images above to free your stress. I know how depressed you and your small d*ck are and only masturbation is where you find solace. cheesy
you too you are battling with it if not what were u doing in masturbation qutting thread?

1 Like

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abba114:
you too you are battling with it if not what were u doing in masturbation qutting thread?

I searched for your name on Nairaland searchbar and saw it and smiled. My prayer for you is to keep doing it.

Since you said girls don't like you, at least, soapy will help you to avoid raping your brother's wife or sister.

Maybe, girls don't like you because your mouth stinks. Have you considered visiting a dentist?

1 Like

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Abyounghammed(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Guy u no get respect for the girl self maybe u dey walk or roll with girls u are not proud of, well as our elder normally says u, u roll with people that compliment and correct who u really are, u might not be different from the girl either, bird of the same feather.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Evilstorm: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:

My respect for you just went up

1 Like

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Evilstorm:

My respect for you just went up

That soapy master made trolling me a hobby for almost a year now, so it's my turn to use him for fun. He is a demented troll. Maybe, his life is just too miserable and he finds peace trolling people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abyounghammed:
Guy u no get respect for the girl self maybe u dey walk or roll with girls u are not proud of, well as our elder normally says u, u roll with people that compliment and correct who u really are, u might not be different from the girl either, bird of the same feather.

Alright — nice input.

If perfect is what you're searching for, count me out.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abba114:

I removed those earlier pictures and used Google to find new ones for you. I'll keep quoting you from time to time on other threads with juicier pictures for you to use for your soapy business.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:

I searched for your name on Nairaland searchbar and saw it and smiled. My prayer for you is to keep doing it.

Since you said girls don't like you, at least, soapy will help you to avoid raping your brother's wife or sister.

Maybe, girls don't like you because your mouth stinks. Have you considered visiting a dentist?

no i hv never visit a dentist im waiting for u to write books about mouth odour #plagiarist
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:

I removed those earlier pictures and used Google to find new ones for you. I'll keep quoting you from time to time on other threads with juicier pictures for you to use for your soapy business.

thanks bro for sharing with me what u use for your own soapy
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Loveknitting: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

2. How to make money
3. How to manage money

The less you're interested in relationship while possessing the characters, skills, and personalities women like, the more they come to you with ease.

I only roll with good girls, but when they are with me, they act bad. I'm a bad influence, but in a good way.

Mmmmm.

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abba114, you sound too miserable and weak. You don't have will power, but you love abusing innocent people.

Misery loves company, but you got the wrong one this time around.

1 Like

Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Elidrisy20: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Do what other pastors are doing
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Elidrisy20:

Like?
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Zoly: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abeg share some motivational texts. I need am to hold body and spirit together.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by Zoly: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Even pastors fùck too.
Re: +18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Zoly:
Abeg share some motivational texts. I need am to hold body and spirit together.

Buhari's wickedness is more than enough motivation for all smart Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 / Why Do Some Ladies Ask This Question After Sex "Am I Sweet" ? / How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.