Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos (53538 Views)

Murray-Bruce Announced Bianca Ojukwu As Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Video) / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Cyjetty: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bianca Ojukwu, Former beauty queen and Nigeria’s former ambassador to Spain took to her Facebook page to share pictures of the highlights of the Miss Intercontinental Pageant which she won thirty years ago, coming at the heels of her winning both the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Pageant as well as the Miss Africa Pageants in 1988. Bianca Onoh, as she was, then remains the first African ever to have won the prestigious pageant.

See her post below

MISS INTERCONTINENTAL ‘89: BIANCA ONOH

‘ It was a marvelous experience. Two whole weeks in Pageant boot camp with some of the world’s most alluring beauties. We shared fun times, dance moves, beauty tips, hair rollers and much more.. The D Day finally came, and goodness gracious! We were all a bundle of nerves!
After an extravaganza that lasted almost 4 hours, then came the much awaited announcement.....
’Ladies and Gentlemen, The Winner Of the Miss Intercontinental Pageant 1989 is...NIGERIA : BIANCA ONOH!.....I became the first African ever to have won this Pageant. Today is another anniversary and opportunity to remember God’s favour and His abundant blessings. please thank him with me.’

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Cyjetty: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
More pictures of the pageant

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by moupe: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
This woman is just too beautiful.
Class personified!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Koolmexxi(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Those days when pageantry was about decency, beauty and brains.. Not these days of cucumber and and slaying
ZubbyGodson:

Seems you didn't see the lady with just pant

Can u compare pants those days and d catapults of these days...? She even still tried to cover up with anoda material sef

56 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by sinaj(f): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
She was so stunning smiley

Wonder how she managed to maintain her beauty till date

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by christopherozo: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
moupe:
Class personified!

I maintain that Bianca Onoh remains the very best of the Beauty queens that Nigeria have ever produced.
I remember those days when we were fixed to the TV screen watching her during these contests and all her commercials. She made beauty contests respectable, being the daughter of a former governor. She was just winning one beauty contest after the other. Back in those days, if you want to describe a girl as beautiful, you will just say that the girl is ‘biancaful’!

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by yabatown: 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
moupe:
Class personified!

No be small. All I can say is..

35 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Foxxybrown: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice face, pointed nose and fantastic cheekbones. Bianca Ojukwu is all that a beauty queen should be, and has good height too. Makes somebody to wonder where they import the beauty queens of nowadays that look so fake, clueless and easily forgettable.

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by bolaidu001: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2019
sinaj:
She was so stunning smiley

Wonder how she managed to maintain her beauty till date

I can’t imagine that this is thirty years ago. The babe try

24 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Fine woman.. All she needs is Young Dk the producer wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Abortions: 12:46am On Mar 07, 2019
If to say na now she for be Flavour babymamacheesy

27 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2019
All I can say is WOW

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Chinashopping84: 5:00am On Mar 07, 2019
wow wow wow beautiful..Check my siggy

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Speedyconnect15: 6:33am On Mar 07, 2019
She is even finer now! The bigger the better :oo BBW.

So long as the peniis does not die young, it must surely eat the bearded meat. ---+ ACHEBE

Money and fame is good. It attracts women like madt.

See Ojukwu

See oshiomhole.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by ictjobber: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2019
She's more beautiful now

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja.. See my signature / project

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Uglymind: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2019
She's okay. In those days beauty contests were for the beautiful bold intelligent girls with nice personalities.
Not nowadays where any how girls are contesting

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2019
My lecturer said a friend of his was kissed by Bianca in one side of his cheek.. Bro swore never to pour water on that side of his cheek ..

Those where days she was very popular in Enugu

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by kramer: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2019
As they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Those cheekbones are way too pronounced for me to consider her a 'beauty'. And if she wasn't so light skinned a lot of people would see her differently

I suppose it's similar to the way certain people love gap toothed chicks. It's a No from me all fronts I'm afraid.

17 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by ClearFlair: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Her beauty is overrated

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by naijaguy1234(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2019
FKK don destroy her hole.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by 2blessed01(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2019
...Person Wey Fine, Don Fine...
***If Yuh Know, Yuh Know***

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Today's Nigeria beauty queen must know the taste of cucumber before they get auditioning for the crown
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2019
So there was Brazilian weaves then? Or is that her natural hair shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Kennitrust(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Wow. The way yesterday faded out eeh. Hmmmm

The Bible is not wrong calling everything "vanity".
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by NaijaElba(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2019
omo Yoruba pussie!! If you know u know.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by Ayoswit(f): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2019
kiss
Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by olaolaking: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2019
ClearFlair:
Her beauty is overrated
Yeah. Truly beautiful but to me, it is overated.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Onoh Ojukwu As Winner Of Miss Intercontinental In 1989 (Throwback Photos by fleps(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2019
This is not just beauty... brains came along with it. Did you watch her answer the questions during her interview? I bet she used one of these 3 Rules to Stand Out in any Interview (https://www.acegoals.com/break-these-3-rules-and-stand-out-in-an-interview/)

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.