Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) (42975 Views)

Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Mintum: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
There are enough spaces there for him to build a double lane road with drainage, instead he decided to build a one lane accident death trap sad
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
But this man don chop tired now
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is that road meant for bike or motorist cos I can imagine what 'll happen when two lorries takes on the road
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by 9ja083: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ejimagift:
Does this thread erase the fact that there are many igbo Almajiris in the east too? You people insult the northerners with poverty and intrude in the politics of the west claiming you have a stake while you hypocritically ignore the southeast you claim is immune to poverty on paper

E bi like say u smoke knock out? Abeg, come back to our page grin
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Did he share it from his tommy? grin
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nawtybro:

You're entitled to your opinion, Abians will decide on Saturday.

I have never been interested in Abia politics.

However, I think Ikpeazu is such a mediocre, otherwise his landmark projects should have been speaking for him.

He can't be panic sharing kerosene at this moment of his campaign.

I don't know what the average Abian thinks but I think Alex Otti is one man that can fix Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
No wonder they will be everwhere online trying to cover the truth.That road is a world bank sponsored road attracted by her amiable woman of great substance Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.That's her husband's place.
What the so called Governor does is to always mount a gigantic billboard of his useless self at every project site of NDDC,World Bank and term it "Ikpeazu is working".
The other day a young man walking side by side with me jokingly made a comment by praising Ikpeazu on this said road.We had to come to his rescue from the angry youths of the village.They haven't removed that billboard yet cos it's directly opposite a police station.

3 Likes

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
well

they are both pdp fat Bleep.

otoge in abia state.
too much alimajiras.

apc must take over that state insha jesus.
Mumu
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Abia people, don't vote for the party that gives you gifts.

Vote for the guy that gives you ideas.
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gpowerstechnlgy:

What is this one saying undecided
A tribal bigot spotted cry
Stop tribalizing everything, please stop smoking mosquito coil. grin

Oga but truth be told I am ashamed by this long queue of kerosene beggars o. It is not even cooking gas (LPG) sef!

I won't be mad at anyone who prefers to refer to them as Almajiris.

This is mediocrity in flesh and blood!

2 Likes

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by OdaNobunaga(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:
afrocelebriti....that Umuda Isingwu/Amato road is a World Bank project to tackle erosion.......but good to know its done now...bless God...

But I agree with you that I do not think a Governor will supervise fuel or whatever......

Am seeing Acho Nwakanma there.....serial Deputy Governor grin grin grin grin

NEWMAP things. I was a part of it.
Or maybe another world Bank assisted project.
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fx45(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mintum:
There are enough spaces there for him to build a double lane road with drainage, instead he decided to build a one lane accident death trap sad
That's a local community Link road. There isn't much vehicular traffic on that road.
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fx45(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
luckymaj:
They haven't removed that billboard yet cos it's directly opposite a police station.
Liar! Which police station?
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by intruxive(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Rushing to defend their slavemaster
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fergie001: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Guzel:

Cheap lies.
This road is in umuda umuisngwu, the hometown of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. This is a world bank project attracted by Ngozi. This road won’t change anything as buhari defeated Atiku in this community last two weeks. Find attached the result
Are you from that side bro?
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
luckymaj:
No wonder they will be everwhere online trying to cover the truth.That road is a world bank sponsored road attracted by her amiable woman of great substance Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.That's her husband's place.
What the so called Governor does is to always mount a gigantic billboard of his useless self at every project site of NDDC,World Bank and term it "Ikpeazu is working".
The other day a young man walking side by side with me jokingly made a comment by praising Ikpeazu on this said road.We had to come to his rescue from the angry youths of the village.They haven't removed that billboard yet cos it's directly opposite a police station.
world bank kill you there
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fergie001: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
OdaNobunaga:

NEWMAP things. I was a part of it.
Or maybe another world Bank assisted project.
That road crossed my house directly......

It's 100% World Bank attracted by NOI.....leave OVI oooo...e no know wetin dey do am...aswear....
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nawtybro:
I knew from the he onset that Ikpeazu wasn't the one in that picture but the thread was created to tarnish his image. undecided undecided
But please in all honesty,does Ikpeazu hv any good image?Yes he is not the one there but a governor who has performed well will not share kerosene at the eve of election.Let's tell ourselves the truth unless you are benefitting from his cash and carry governance or you are being sentimental.
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by DP84: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
afrocelebriti:
https://www.nairaland.com/5065222/governor-ikpeazu-personally-supervises-sharing
A thread has being made here about governor Okezie Ikpeazu supervising the sharing of kerosene to Abians in Umunkpeyi.
It will be a record set straight that the man in that picture is an ardent supporter of the Ikpeazu led administration. The man there is Mr. Iyke Aaron who goes by the name Nwa Alor. Here in Abia, the works of Ikpeazu speak for him and not some liters of kerosene that will become history in a matter of few hours.
People should stop politicising everything, Abia state Governor is not as huge as the man in that picture. Please this is not our governor and he is not as big as this.
Yesterday our able busy governor commissioning the newly constructed Umuda-Isingwu / Amato-Isingwu Osaa road in Umuahia North.
Check the pictures to clear your doubt, he is too busy, and learned to do such.
You are sick o! So he is a friend of the governor and he went on his own to share Kerosene with a tanker branded in the governor's name without approval from the governor himself?

You all deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fergie001: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
theoldpretender:
Abia people, don't vote for the party that gives you gifts.

Vote for the guy that gives you ideas.
Who do you think is the guy?
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Please in all honesty,does Ikpeazu hv any good image?Yes he is not the one there but a governor who has performed well will not share kerosene at the eve of election.Let's tell ourselves the truth unless you are benefitting from his cash and carry governance or you are being sentimental.Ikpeazu has never built any road that can last 2 months without pot holes here and there.The quality of that road is beyond him.His is only there for the mere reason of being a figure head administrator.

1 Like

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
SHAME ON YOU OP, YOU ARE HERE TO JUSTIFY YOUR IGNORANCE, CAN YOU COMPARE ABIA STATE AND EBOYIN OR ANY OF THE APC STATES IN TERM OF DEVELOPMENT?. IS EITHER EBOYIN STATE LEND US DAVID UMAHI AS A GOVERNOR FOR ABIA STATE OR IKPEAZU IS REMOVED FROM THE OFFICE, MANY AT TIMES I ALWAYS FIND IT SO HARD TO TELL PEOPLE THAT I AM FROM ABIA STATE. ABIA STATE IS CURRENTLY ON A POOR STATE OF INFRASTRUCTURAL BECAUSE OF FELLOW LIKE YOU WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO SUPPORT MEDIOCRITY.

1 Like

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
SHAME ON YOU OP, YOU ARE HERE TO JUSTIFY YOUR IGNORANCE, CAN YOU COMPARE ABIA STATE AND EBOYIN OR ANY OF THE APC STATES IN TERM OF DEVELOPMENT?. IS EITHER EBOYIN STATE LEND US DAVID UMAHI AS A GOVERNOR FOR ABIA STATE OR IKPEAZU IS REMOVED FROM THE OFFICE, MANY AT TIMES I ALWAYS FIND IT SO HARD TO TELL PEOPLE THAT I AM FROM ABIA STATE. ABIA STATE IS CURRENTLY ON A POOR STATE OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE OF FELLOW LIKE YOU WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO SUPPORT MEDIOCRITY AND SHY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH. MAY GOD HANDLE YOU THE WAY IKPEAZU US HANDLING ABIA STATE. SAY AMEN TO THAT IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL TO YOUR SELF.
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by fergie001: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mintum:

No my brother,these are villages and in between houses....
This road crossed my country-home, and with time will have bumps because 60% of people who would use that road are the elderly.....

That place is like a retirement place where people work from afar, retire then return to their place.......

OVI didn't even build the road, it's World Bank...we accommodated them in my family home pending the duration of the project....Ngozi Okonjo-iweala attracted the project...she is from that place,by marriage....

1 Like

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Husbandofigbos: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Amaniro, come and see wonders in Amelika. grin

I saw your daddy on the queue fighting for kerosene.
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
SHAME ON YOU OP, YOU ARE HERE TO JUSTIFY YOUR IGNORANCE, CAN YOU COMPARE ABIA STATE AND EBOYIN OR ANY OF THE APC STATES IN TERM OF DEVELOPMENT?. IS EITHER EBOYIN STATE LEND US DAVID UMAHI AS A GOVERNOR FOR ABIA STATE OR IKPEAZU IS REMOVED FROM THE OFFICE, MANY AT TIMES I ALWAYS FIND IT SO HARD TO TELL PEOPLE THAT I AM FROM ABIA STATE. ABIA STATE IS CURRENTLY ON A POOR STATE OF INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE OF FELLOW LIKE YOU WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO SUPPORT MEDIOCRITY AND SHY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH. MAY GOD HANDLE YOU THE WAY IKPEAZU US HANDLING ABIA STATE. SAY AMEN TO THAT IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL TO YOUR SELF.
Aside the party line(Imeahi is PDP and he is doing fine),I support your statement.When you say any of the APC states I remember YAHAYA BELLO and KOGI.PDP and Ikpeazu in ABIA has been a disaster.A vote against PDP in ABIA is a vote for HOPE while voting PDP in ABIA is a sure route to another 4yrs of WASTE.Let's talk individuals and performance not parties and Nigeria will be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Did he drink the kerosene?
Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nawtybro:
I knew from the he onset that Ikpeazu wasn't the one in that picture but the thread was created to tarnish his image. undecided undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ejimagift:
Does this thread erase the fact that there are many igbo Almajiris in the east too? You people insult the northerners with poverty and intrude in the politics of the west claiming you have a stake while you hypocritically ignore the southeast you claim is immune to poverty on paper
at least your so called Igbo Almajiris have pots and even stoves needing kerosene. What do the northern Almajiris have? Only one big plate each grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.