Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos (7586 Views)

Five Years Of APC In Nigeria Is Embarrassing And Depressing - Kalu / Why Every Yoruba Claiming Lagos that Developed By Nigerian As Formal Capital. / To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by mystic77(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Lagos is an Awori land and most Aworis claim they are not Yoruba.

Almost half of Lagos state is Ijebu land and most Ijebus don't believe they descended from Oduduwa.

The Oba of Lagos are from Bini and till the 1850s, all dead Oba of Lagos are buried in Bini Royal tomb.

The current Oba has both Yoruba-Bini ancestry and many ruling houses of Lagos are challenging the legitimacy of his reign.

All the nobel families in Lagos and the Chiefs in the Oba's cabinet are Aworis, no Yoruba.

All the major roads in Lagos are either Bini name or a combination of Edo-Awori.

Lagos is not Yoruba land, be guided. If not, they would have been producing the Oba of Lagos.
I am awori and we are Yoruba's...I am an indigene of oregun

9 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by helinues: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

If being delusional will make you feel good, then good luck.

But are Obas of Lagos, Yoruba? Why were all late Obas buried in Bini until 1850s when the British stopped it?

The past Oba of Lagos was from Bayelsa state while the current one, Oba Akiolu is from Abia state

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by superlightning: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Prompto:
Aguiyi Ironsi is the buggest scum of the Earth.

same for your disgraced obasanjo, awolowo, adekunle and very soon, tinubu.
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

See this hypocritic manipulative clown. That's why I don't take you serious whenever your stupid self tend to come up with your pretense post. Fact is you're no different from the regular greedy hate filled Ibos who seeks something that ain't theirs.

Who is my post looking to manipulate? Why would I give 2 fuccks about anyone here enough to "manipulate" them.

The emboldened is the simple act of projection. I don't need to "seek" anything that is not mine in Lagos. I can work where I want, go to school where I want, vote for what I want, contest for votes where I want etc as many other Igbos and non-indigenes (including Ogbomosho villagers claiming Lagos). I've asked many of your fuccktards what this argument about who "owns" Lagos adds to your miserable lives and it ends at nothing. What does it mean to "own" Lagos? What does it add to your life?

1 Like

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by gurnam: 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Where were your yoruba states when Enugu was internationally recognized as one of the top 100 most resilient cities in the world?

Travel una no dey do, na to make noise up and down.

Enugu was recognised along side Paris, London, Athens, Barcelona.

Where was Tinubu's Lagos?

Ndi ara.

Enugu? Are you ok at all?

When you name 5 top cities in Nigeria, your Enugu will be conspicuously missing

I don’t even want to get into this conversation. It’s completely beneath me grin

5 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Who is my post looking to manipulate? Why would I give 2 fuccks about anyone here enough to "manipulate" them.

The emboldened is the simple act of projection. I don't need to "seek" anything that is not mine in Lagos. I can work where I want, go to school where I want, vote for what I want, contest for votes where I want etc as many other Igbos and non-indigenes (including Ogbomosho villagers claiming Lagos). I've asked many of your fuccktards what this argument about who "owns" Lagos adds to your miserable lives and it ends at nothing. What does it mean to "own" Lagos? What does it add to your life?

See this one. We ain't in English class, are we? My first response to your post before I made some correction included 'you tends'. I don't bother about that shite because I tend to click on any similar words put up by my keyboard screen without actually checking if it's the right word.

That aside, fact is Ibos has no right to contest the ownership of Lagos. It belongs to the Yorubas whether you like it or not and soon, you will all be given the Bayelsa treatment. Take that from me. Your 2 timing pretense post can't stop it. Let that sink into your skull.

3 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

See this one. We ain't in English class, are we? My first response to your post before I made some correction included 'you tends'. I don't bother about that shite because I tend to click on any similar words put up by my keyboard screen without actually checking if it's the right word.

That aside, fact is Ibos has no right to contest the ownership of Lagos. It belongs to the Yorubas whether you like it or not and soon, you will all be given the Bayelsa treatment. Take that from me. Your 2 timing pretense post can't stop it. Let that sink into your skull.

Can anyone help with me with whatever the Bleep this clown is rambling about here? grin I can't make any sense out of the gibberish. Did I correct your grammar anywhere or something, or are you hallucinating?

Again, what does "ownership" of Lagos mean? What privileges in Lagos do you have that I don't as the "owner" that you are? Whether Lagos belongs to Yorubas, or not, how does it change whatever status you have in Lagos? Does your "ownership" pay your rent, or put food on your table?

6 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Beremx:
Some people still dey do tribalism for nairaland after how many years on the forum?

Chai!!

Berem, do you mean Ilugunboy aka gurnam?
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Can anyone help with me with whatever the Bleep this clown is rambling about here? grin I can't make any sense out of the gibberish. Did I correct your grammar anywhere or something, or are you hallucinating?

Again, what does "ownership" of Lagos mean? What privileges in Lagos do you have that I don't as the "owner" that you are? Whether Lagos belongs to Yorubas, or not, how does it change whatever status you have in Lagos? Does your "ownership" pay your rent, or put food on your table?

The 2 timing pretending bitchh is at it once again. Own up to your shite man.

Like I said earlier, your two timing nonsense won't stop the tornado that's coming. Sink that into your skull.

2 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Bodingo: 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Sink that into your skull. No SS oil developed Lagos.

The British built Lagos seaport in 1850. Read your history man.

3 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bodingo:

The British built Lagos seaport in 1850. Read your history man.

So the British are Ibos? Lol.

And with whose money? Lagos was already an economic hub before the British came in. Have you forgotten the British stated that they met the Ijebus and egbas making adire cloth and aso oke which were sold to the neighbouring countries. These people were also palm oil merchant.

One fact you have realised is no SS oil developed Lagos. Get that sunk into your skull.

5 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
If Lagos dey tire you... Go your village...
Abi na by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by imam07: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Almost half of Lagos state is Ijebu land and most Ijebus don't believe they descended from Oduduwa.

The Oba of Lagos are from Bini and till the 1850s, all dead Oba of Lagos are buried in Bini Royal tomb.

The current Oba has both Yoruba-Bini ancestry and many ruling houses of Lagos are challenging the legitimacy of his reign.

All the nobel families in Lagos and the Chiefs in the Oba's cabinet are Aworis, no Yoruba.

All the major roads in Lagos are either Bini name or a combination of Edo-Awori.

Lagos is not Yoruba land, be guided. If not, they would have been producing the Oba of Lagos.
Nah u dull pass.

3 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by imam07: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Where were your yoruba states when Enugu was internationally recognized as one of the top 100 most resilient cities in the world?

Ndi ara.
Why u no mention the international country that recognized your dirty village. Why they no con recognized am again. Mumu

1 Like

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by kalufelix(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Ndi ara.

Seriously

I am actually typing this from a sub Urban in Enugu, after getting hammered by the harsh sun during the day..The sea breeze from the mountains are gradually hitting my Windows and filling my apartment like Am in Europe.

Power has been steady for 3days counting..it's only a usual thing anyway and surprisingly mosquitoes hardly survive. I can access any part of the city with a 247 taxi in quick time.

042 could easily be a tourist destination for the world but for marginalization

It baffles me why some people have chosen to kill themselves over a polluted and overly populated swamp that could be destroyed by flood in seconds

2 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Bodingo: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
diadem10:

So the British are Ibos? Lol.

And with whose money? Lagos was already an economic hub before the British came in. Have you forgotten the British stated that they met the Ijebus and egbas making adire cloth and aso oke which were sold to the neighbouring countries. These people were also palm oil merchant.

One fact you have realised is no SS oil developed Lagos. Get that sunk into your skull.

Very soon the Gbayi people in Abuja will start telling everyone that no SS oil developed Abuja
, Lagos was capital of Nigeria for 76 years, the same way Nigeria resources mainly SS oil is been used to develop Abuja is the same way Lagos was developed.

Stop claiming something that your forefathers cannot achieve in Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun and Osun. Lagos was what it is today because the British choose it as capital of Nigeria and it was developed for 76 years as a befitting capital of Nigeria using all available Nigeria resources.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by diadem10: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bodingo:

Very soon the Gbayi people in Abuja will start telling everyone that no SS oil developed Abuja
, Lagos was capital of Nigeria for 76 years, the same way Nigeria resources mainly SS oil is been used to develop Abuja is the same way Lagos was developed.

When did oil exploration start? How much was crude oil selling in the 60's? Or even in the 70's?

No SS oil developed Lagos. Let it sink into your skull.

4 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Beremx(f): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Berem, do you mean Ilugunboy aka gurnam?
enweghi onye m kporo A-ha o!! shocked

1 Like

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by kalufelix(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
gurnam:

I don’t even want to get into this conversation. It’s completely beneath me grin

Sorry for your ignorance..
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by ipodstinks: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
[s]
SouthEastFacts:

[/s]Tell me when they come to your house to tell you. Wait

Did Akure, Owo, Ondo and Okitipupupa not claim to you as well that they are not yorubas?

Did the Ekitis not claim to you that they are not yorubas too?

What of Egbas, Ijesha too, did they not come to your fathers house to tell you too.

What about the Afonjas too, did they tell you too.

Well, the ebonyans told me they are Eza and not igbos, how about that?

5 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by ipodstinks: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
aljharem:

Lies from the pits of hell grin

I am awori-egun and a the youth leader in lagos. We are Yorubas cool
No o, you are not Yoruba, you are Awori from Arochukwu according to southeastfact grin

2 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by ipodstinks: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
totit:

OhNo, you dey form hand , you know? Leave awa host he's just trying to appease the trauma of being called " host " in SW. Beside, the ibo-hausa guy has been working so hard for the past 3 days now to sell his propaganda but none seems to be buying it. I can imagine the pain and disappointment each time he goes to bed knowing he's failed woefully.

Cheii, my words are wicked!!! grin

Pele oo
Take him serious on your own, I never took him serious since the day he said igbo first settled in Israel before the Jew grin

4 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by ipodstinks: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Why is it aworis don't produce the Oba of Lagos even though they were the first to settle in Lagos?
Baba, can you please shed more light about igbo being the first settler in ife and Israel as you claimed grin

4 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by Chimok: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:
Lagos is in SW so who owns Lagos, any Igbo person could claim Abia or Imo state. Lagos is Yorubas business center it’s own by the Yorubas, any Igbo person could lay claims to Aba because it’s their business center
My dear its everybody's business center as long as u get in contact with Lagos but Lagos belongs to d indigenes, if an Ondo man gets any entitlement from Lagos, believe u me an Ebonyi man will get same from lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by ipodstinks: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
gurnam:

To them, Enugu is developed than Birmingham because Birmingham was not listed among resilient city. Osus no go kill person

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by ipodstinks: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chimok:

My dear its everybody's business center as long as u get in contact with Lagos but Lagos belongs to d indigenes, if an Ondo man gets any entitlement from Lagos, believe u me an Ebonyi man will get same from lagos
Ebonyi man my foot. Go and get entitlement in johanessbourg

2 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 1:20am On Mar 09, 2019
imam07:
Why u no mention the international country that recognized your dirty village. Why they no con recognized am again. Mumu
Have you heard of Rockfeller Foundation before?

Google and stop being lazy. Lagos city can NEVER smell the back of Enugu city.

No be dirty Obalende, Onikan, dirty Marina, Apapa and few others make up Lagos? Lagos is not even as beautiful as Owerri or PH. You can deceive those that have not been to Lagos before.

When Enugu was picking up award as one of the top 100 most resilient cities in the world, Fashola was still busy pursuing agberos from Obalende flyover.

3 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 1:24am On Mar 09, 2019
gurnam:

Top 5 cities according to Lagos-Ibadan rankings. Why not Google 100 most resilient cities in the world and check the year, batch and the cities within the batches.

Lagos city can NEVER smell the back of Enugu

1 Like

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 1:27am On Mar 09, 2019
helinues:

The past Oba of Lagos was from Bayelsa state while the current one, Oba Akiolu is from Abia state
No, but they are not Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 1:29am On Mar 09, 2019
mystic77:

I am awori and we are Yoruba's...I am an indigene of oregun
Your Prince (Prince Adebiyi) said you are not. So do we believe you over a royalty?
Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2019
APCsupporter:

Don't mind that guy called southeastfacts . He argues with everyone on every region. He will soon tell you that he knows about the South West more than you because he bought his dog from there
After exposing your lies, you are now asslicking an afonja for validation, something a true northern can never do.

Anyway, I still believe you are not a Northerner.

1 Like

Re: So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos by SouthEastFacts: 1:33am On Mar 09, 2019
7lives:

So why are Obas of Benin buried at Ile Ife until the British stopped it?.
The Burial ground of the Obas of Benin at Ile Ife is called " orun oba Ado ".
Oba of Benin is one of the seven sons of Oduduwa.
I blamed those who removed history from our education for the historical nonsense being thrown around.
Bloody liar!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/no-benin-oba-buried-lle-ife-esogban-benin-edebiri/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Hospitalized In France, Contracts COVID-19 / Sanusi Wins Africa Person Of The Year By Forbes Magazine / EFCC Drops Odili's Corruption Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.