Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. (1981 Views)

Breaking News!!! All Yorubas And Igbos Should See This. / Why Every Yoruba Claiming Lagos that Developed By Nigerian As Formal Capital. / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
To those shouting all Yorubas claiming Lagos and abandon their states. Try an do these here

Attack Oyo state, you will see that all Yorubas are from oyo.

Attack Osun state, you will know that all yorubas are from Osun.

Attack Ondo state, you will know that all yorubas are from Ondo.

Attack Ekiti state, you will know that all yorubas are from Ekiti.

Attack Ogun state, you will know that all yorubas are from Ogun.

Attack Kwara state, you will know that all yorubas are from Kwara.

Attack Lagos, you will know that kaki no be leather.

Here in west, we don't segregate, An egba man can be Bishop in Ekiti.

An ijebu man can lead congregation in Ijesha.

An Awori man can be a leader in Akure.

We know where an Anambra man cannot be Bishop in mbise.

Only in politics, I don't know maybe it is constitutional though.

But if an Ogbomoso man marries an Akoko woman. The woman can contest and win election in oyo. No one will tell her to go to her home state to contest.

Chief judge of Ekiti was one time be from Ondo. He was the one that got my elder brother his first ever job as Engineer.

We have examples of what I wrote here.

So to the people shouting on top of their voice here, you are wasting your time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5067601/embarrassing-deluding-every-yorubaman-claiming/2#76484794

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Herdsmen: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Na soh!

All this humans sef..

Louting both online and offline..

Owomida ...
grin

8 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by darfay: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lagos Ibadan media crew Don come with their madness

14 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Pharrel22(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Screech bro..
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by BaaleOko: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Noise.

Why attack Oyo when poverty and low IGR has already done justice there already.

Why attack Osun when there's absolutely nothing there besides a turban wearing wanna be Emir who has sold the pride of his people over a plate of tuwo.

Why attack Ondo when the value of the goats there are worth more than the humans that dwell there, I mean what's Ondo even known for.

Why attack Ekiti when the only sensible person from there is Fayose.

Fulani have taken care of Kwara, no need wasting time over a conquered territory.

Ogun is already the headquarters of skull miners and ritual research experts, that state is projected to suffer massive depopulation soon due to the skull mining menace ravaging the state.

Lagos is already No man's Land, Emeka has already bought up his fair share of Lagos... Musa has beaten shege out of the noisy yorubas that dared to encroach on his rights... and other Nigerians have silently conquered Lagos, only the Igbos are more audacious about their fair of conquest... so yeah Nothing really left to conquer.

As for the rest of your gibberish, nobody cares... The point has already been made, kill yourself if you can't handle the reality.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by oyebanji44: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
If they try to start an argument on that issue again ,just ignore them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by zionmde: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
To those shouting all Yorubas claiming Lagos and abandon their states. Try an do these here

Attack Lagos, you will know that kaki no be leader.

But if an Ogbomoso man marries an Akoko woman. The woman can contest and win election in oyo. No one will tell her to go to her home state to contest.

Chief judge of Ekiti was one time be from Ondo. He was the one that got my elder brother his first ever job as Engineer.

So to the people shouting on top of their voice here, you are wasting your time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5067601/embarrassing-deluding-every-yorubaman-claiming/2#76484794

Its only an agbero or a poverty ridden human being that knows the difference between different tribes in lagos
People who do real business or work in big organizations don't spot that difference.
Go and get a job bro. Being an agbero is not good for ur life and aging parents who wrongly think that one day u will be useful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

Why attack Osun when there's absolutely nothing there besides a turban wearing wanna be Emir who has sold the pride of his people over a plate of tuwo.

Why attack Ondo when the value of the goats there are worth more than the humans that dwell there, I mean what's Ondo
I challenge you to show igr of all your south east states and let see the one that produces more than Oyo. Ondo has more oil than all your south east states altogether. Ebonyi is known for most poorest in the south. Ondo is known for bitumen. What is imo state known for?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Herdsmen: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
I challenge you to show igr of all your south east states and let see the one that produces more than Oyo.

Everything about this humans na competition..

Both offline and online

They love to measure dick no be small..

Na why Dem hate success and envy hardworking..

See am naaa...I dey lie ni?

5 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by BaaleOko: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
I challenge you to show igr of all your south east states and let see the one that produces more than Oyo.
I don't have to cough up paper statistics to prove anything, facts on ground for any well traveled person is more than enough, Oyo is a glorified village replete with sprinklings of late blooming Urbanization here and there... yet significantly back-dropped and overwhelmed by a huge sprawling ancient relic of brown roofs, dotted by huts in the underdeveloped jungles of its interior rural areas, and barely getting a sniff at civilization. Only Ibadan is the redeeming image there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
zionmde:

Its only an agbero or a poverty ridden human being that knows the difference between different tribes in lagos
People who do real business or work in big organizations don't spot that difference.
Go and get a job bro. Being an agbero is not good for ur life and aging parents who wrongly think that one day u will be useful
[/s] Shut up, Anambra man cannot be Bishop in imo, we were all here when you were all telling Bianca to go to her state to contest. You loud mouth segregate among yourself but don't want to be segregated in another man's land. Hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:

I don't have to cough up paper statistics to prove anything, facts on ground for any well traveled person is more than enough, Oyo is a glorified village replete with sprinklings of late blooming Urbanization here and there... yet significantly back-dropped and overwhelmed by a huge sprawling ancient relic of brown roofs, dotted by huts in the underdeveloped jungles of its interior rural areas, and barely getting a sniff at civilization. Only Ibadan is the redeeming image there.
You can never have cos you lose already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by BaaleOko: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
You can never have cos you lose already.
I was born and bred in Ibadan, so that's the advantage I have over you(better information)... meanwhile you have never traveled out of your slum in the South West (I can bet my life to that effect)... so I'm definitely in a more bargaining prism of knowledge to tell you real and hard facts, devoid of paper statistics any idiot can conjure out of his a.s.s.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by helinues: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
All this epistle is not necessary.

Their eyes go clear by this time of tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by VirginFinder: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

Why attack Ondo when the value of the goats there are worth more than the humans that dwell there, I mean what's Ondo even known for.

Fulani have taken care of Kwara, no need wasting time over a conquered territory.

Ogun is already the headquarters of skull miners and ritual research experts, that state is projected to suffer massive depopulation soon due to the skull mining menace ravaging the state.

Lagos is already No man's Land, Emeka has already bought up his fair share of Lagos... Musa has beaten shege out of the noisy yorubas that dared to encroach on his rights... and other Nigerians have silently conquered Lagos, only the Igbos are more audacious about their fair of conquest... so yeah Nothing really left to conquer.

As for the rest of your gibberish, nobody cares... The point has already been made, kill yourself if you can't handle the reality.

Grunts typical of a pig from the yeast.

So many words, no sense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by baralatie(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
darfay:
Lagos Ibadan media crew Don come with their madness
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by markdgreat: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

when I try to combine all the poorest 5 state in s/east that no even reach ekiti settlement, now compare to Almighty Oyo.
all ur igr in east no reach Ogun state.
your ladies no get value in marriage,, just take a look at osun (land of virtue)
your state dsnt HV a tangible resources, just compare ondo state with all ur States
kware is even better in business than the whole Onitsha, if not why did u always leave ur land and struggle to die in Yoruba land.
now you have now turn Lagos to ur London, claiming you are among the treasure Holder, wait a minute are the whole s/,East diminished by awolowo nii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Gentleziggy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
[s][/s] Shut up, Anambra man cannot be Bishop in imo, we were all here when you were all telling Bianca to go to her state to contest. You loud mouth segregate among yourself but don't want to be segregated in another man's land. Hypocrites.
don't mind them jare if u ask an Igbo man y he hates his fellow Igbo too much ......I would advice d Yorubas never to give them a breathing space,let them come over here to d north n mess up with us n we will help them to format that their possessive nature

2 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by darfay: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
markdgreat:

when I try to combine all the poorest 5 state in s/east that no even reach ekiti settlement, now compare to Almighty Oyo.
all ur igr in east no reach Ogun state.
your ladies no get value in marriage,, just take a look at osun (land of virtue)
your state dsnt HV a tangible resources, just compare ondo state with all ur States
kware is even better in business than the whole Onitsha, if not why did u always leave ur land and struggle to die in Yoruba land.
now you have now turn Lagos to ur London, claiming you are among the treasure Holder, wait a minute are the whole s/,East diminished by awolowo nii

Yoruba people and delusions ehn

2 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

If what I have made hurt your feelings, you can die for all we care. Since Lagos is no man's land. Oya call your father to go and erase the Yoruba language law. After all, your father should have a say in no man's land. Shameless people that have no one to fight for any of their unproductive states. You can die for all we care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
don't mind them jare if u ask an Igbo man y he hates his fellow Igbo too much ......I would advice d Yorubas never to give them a breathing space,let them come over here to d north n mess up with us n we will help them to format that their possessive nature
You want to kill them. They will try wetin in the north. Una no tolerate nonsense nae. Do they want to be soak in blood?
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Gentleziggy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
You want to kill them. They will try wetin in the north. Una no tolerate nonsense nae. Do they want to be soak in blood?
u people are too gentle on them oooo soon they will begin to dictates to u people what n what not to do.

1 Like

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

Mr
Stop pulling statistics from your arse

Oyo state has one of the largest IGR in Nigeria

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/highest-revenue-generating-states-in-nigeria/

Ogun state generates more igr than any state in the South East

I bet most of you shouting Lagos is no man's land have never been to Lagos all your life.

I repeat, stop believing in your ipob induced lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:

I was born and bred in Ibadan, so that's the advantage I have over you(better information)... meanwhile you have never traveled out of your slum in the South West (I can bet my life to that effect)... so I'm definitely in a more bargaining prism of knowledge to tell you real and hard facts, devoid of paper statistics any idiot can conjure out of his a.s.s.
See dindinrin, I served in rivers Alimini. Do go to imo, just 400naira from Alimini. Travel to Aba from portharcourt and also to anambra in awka You igbo have this dense brain. I went to the east and saw nothing fascinating there. Talking of slup, hehehe. Aba and Onitsha are the most useless slum. I went there, nearly die on passing that portharcourt road in Aba. Very dirty and smelly with rusted houses. You can only deceive yourself and not me.
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ibadan has about Five shopping malls

There's no upscale restaurant, supermarket or cinema house in Lagos one won't find in ibadan.

Yet, these delusional Igbos believe their villages and filthy towns like Aba measure up to ibadan in anyway.

Before you quote me, I have lived in Aba before and I have seen most states in the south east.

in Abia I have seen Umahia, Aba and Bendel.

Imo I have seen Owerri

Anambra I have seen Onitsha

I have seen Some parts of Enugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
u people are too gentle on them oooo soon they will begin to dictates to u people what n what not to do.
That is what can't possibly. If you were here around November last year, you will read however flogged them in Akure. Since then, them no make qualm again and they keep it up in other states.
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Ibadan has about Five shopping malls

There's no upscale restaurant, supermarket or cinema house in Lagos one won't find in ibadan.

Yet, this delusional Igbos believe their villages and filthy towns like Aba measure up to ibadan in anyway.

Before you quote me, I have lived in Aba before and I have seen most states in the south east.
No mind them. Enugu has no shopping mall.
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Gentleziggy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
That is what can't possibly. If you were here around November last year, you will read however flogged them in Akure. Since then, them no make qualm again and they keep it up in other states.
make una trash them well ioooooo
Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by goodforme: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
BaaleOko:
Noise.

Probably you don't understand his message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by zionmde: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:
[s][/s] Shut up, Anambra man cannot be Bishop in imo, we were all here when you were all telling Bianca to go to her state to contest. You loud mouth segregate among yourself but don't want to be segregated in another man's land. Hypocrites.
Segregation?

Only those who live in face me I face houses care about quarrel, which include tribalism
Those who live in estates don't care where u are from
People like u need to work in very big organizations where every tribe is represented, maybe ur stinking mentality will change

But wat do I know, an agbero cannot change his mentality. Always an agbero. The day u become useful, u will be ready to deal with everybody equally irrespective of tribe and location

I pity ur parents though. Wat a wasted biological product

4 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
ipodstinks:

Attack Lagos, you will know that kaki no be leather.

Stop deluding yourself. Most of you don't give a flying Bleep about claiming anything in other Yoruba states. Lagos forms 99% of that acquired consciousness because of the raging insecurities about the cosmopolitan nature of the state. Which drives you to lash out and assert a useless claim of no substantive consequence (Yorubas already dominate Lagos in population and wield far more political power than everyone else - a simple function of numbers rather than any ancestral claim).

While I was critical of the Ahiara Bishop saga in Imo, the very reason for the rebellion was the dominance of Anambrarians in such appointments (and I say this as an Anambra man), which felt unjust when the Ahiara diocese have produced the largest number of clergy in the SE, but the Awka diocese with much fewer clergy have long been given preference in such elevations. Some of such agitations are a product of perceived injustices. I can't be bothered searching for it but I read a news article yesterday where Lagos state indigenes in politics were complaining about the number of Ogun indigenes involved in Lagos politics. Pretending feuds do not exist between clans among Yorubas is self-delusion. I grew up hearing about the intense blood feuds between Egbas and Ijebus, or Ife and Modakeke people for example, and I have severally (SEVERALLY) heard Yorubas make prejudicial remarks about Ijebus (probably jealousy at the unrivaled success of Ijebus) and Ijebus who denigrate other Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. by ipodstinks: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
zionmde:

Segregation?

Only those who live in face me I face houses care about quarrel, which include tribalism
Those who live in estates don't care where u are from
People like u need to work in very big organizations where every tribe is represented, maybe ur stinking mentality will change

But wat do I know, an agbero cannot change his mentality. Always an agbero. The day u become useful, u will be ready to deal with everybody equally irrespective of tribe and location

I pity ur parents though. Wat a wasted biological product
You mean your father is a wasted generation. Haba, we don't care here. Can an anambra man become bishop in enugu. Omo ale.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APP Guber Candidate Congratulates Ihedioha. / Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures / ESN The Bravest And Wisest Move By Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.