Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. (3544 Views)

Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Am I Addicted To Sex Or Its Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by kollinzgee(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
everybody here knowsi love women alot especially beautiful women and preferably yoruba women even though am ibo its almost unexplainable.
maybe its because of their fat and heavy asses,or their round faces or they are loyal, ibo girls mtchewww i dont give a Bleep never dated any of them,my first love tolu ,pretty and gentle. i don chop cane becoz of this girl tolu when i was 18 she came visiting one day and my mom saw her and asked her if she is my girlfriend she said yes men i chop beta cane that day.
no long story sha maybe i will marry the one am dating now sha tolu even if my papa no gree my choice is my choice...
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
U'v concluded already....What do we do now?

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by brodalikeme(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
No be only you Oo. Sha, dey one wey correct, correct well well.

Abeg Folake, come give me love, abi na Adesuwa sef.
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by ojun50(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sick patient
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Jaysolu(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Simply because we are very irresistible
Also, to anyone who it may concern... i am in serious need of financial assistance. My parents dont care about my education.. Nd my devil of a lecturer is asking for money or he will fail me. he is asking for "other things" too. to which i refused
So please i am begging... help me if you can
I'll email you an account number..Thank you

2 Likes

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by ThothHermes: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why am I

1 Like

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by edicied: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
ThothHermes:
Why am I

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by sukhothai: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
igbo girls love money.. the only language they understand is money.. they can sell you and your family for money..
their vagina is closely tight.. money is the only key to open it..

Yoruba girls are respectful.. their hearts are soft.. they love easily and good and are fuckable

4 Likes

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why are my?

Do you know you fvckers can spoil someone's grammar?

1 Like

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Bede2u(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
kollinzgee:
everybody here knowsi love women alot especially beautiful women and preferably yoruba women even though am ibo its almost unexplainable.
maybe its because of their fat and heavy asses,or their round faces or they are loyal, ibo girls mtchewww i dont give a Bleep never dated any of them,my first love tolu ,pretty and gentle. i don chop cane becoz of this girl tolu when i was 18 she came visiting one day and my mom saw her and asked her if she is my girlfriend she said yes men i chop beta cane that day.
no long story sha maybe i will marry the one am dating now sha tolu even if my papa no gree my choice is my choice...
lol yorubas are obviously still pained about the last thread where there obsession for Igbo girls was exposed. Now this ''ibo'' yoruba boy had to open a low self exteem thread to try get some mileage... chai...i am saddend by the total childish attitude of nairaland yorubas...they bring bad names to an other wise very smart tribe like the great yoruba nation. Take ur ass out of igbo anus and see ur real enemy.

6 Likes

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by johnkey: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
While I'm wishing to marry an ibo girl, cause of their sweet soups.
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin what even brought me here shocked walks out

If you guys have a pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website for sale do hit me up

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by AmazingELixir: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jaysolu:
Also, to anyone who it may concern... i am in serious need of financial assistance. My parents dont care about my education.. Nd my devil of a lecturer is asking for money or he will fail me. he is asking for "other things" too. to which i refused

undecided undecided undecided

You better gaan give him what he wants and quit disturbing us here...afteral you have been sharing it free to your broke ass boyfriend.
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by deewhydoski(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
All these igbo guys that say they love to marry Yoruba girls na because of bride prize o.. Nothing else.
They know say Yoruba parents no dey collect huge bride prize
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by LarryBee1k: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bless you
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Headlesschicken(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin Till they give you ring worm on d head of yuh d!ck,then u would come online seeking for help, those gals dirty die...

7 Likes

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by rex444(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Wherever you find what you find, may it work for U......isn't is meant to be personal anymore
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Lekan1o1: 4:06am On Mar 09, 2019
Ok
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by igboamakaaa: 4:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Lol......dude just gave himself out he's obviously not an igbo boy. grin Which igbo boy/girl spells Igbo as "Ibo". It's only Yorubas that spell it that way.

Ps. I don't see anything wrong in an Igbo guy liking a Yoruba lady but duuude it has to be genuinely an "Igbo" guy na. Why impersonate just to prove a point to who exactly??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Boxer007(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2019
kollinzgee:

Brother Please stay away from one Yoruba girl nairaland size 18 fat babe from kwara state called Hisduchess. She will steal your pocket money & break your car seat. Preach
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Bighead9: 5:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Jaysolu:
I'll email you an account number
..Thank you

What will you give in return? Drop ur email.
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Jaysolu(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

You better gaan give him what he wants and quit disturbing us here...afteral you have been sharing it free to your broke ass boyfriend.
Please don't insult me
And i dnt have a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by kullozone(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Bighead9:

What will you give in return? Drop ur email.
At the sight of Toto, money shall drop.
Nawa ohsmiley
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Hisduchess(f): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother Please stay away from one Yoruba girl nairaland size 18 fat babe from kwara state called Hisduchess. She will steal your pocket money & break your car seat. Preach
grin grin you were denying before that u weren't Mrcork A.K.A the lover of fair skinned females.see how you are exposing urself up and down.lolzzz.I saw where u were trolling oyindidi and confirmed that you were mrcork.stop trolling me midget a.k.a bu.tt driller.So nah Bi you be you really need Jesus. continue calling me on every post and I ll keep exposing ur scammer as.s.I go give am very hot to you with this ur gayish moniker becos I HATE GAYS.

3 Likes

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Hisduchess(f): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2019
igboamakaaa:
Lol......dude just gave himself out he's obviously not an igbo boy. grin Which igbo boy/girl spells Igbo as "Ibo". It's only Yorubas that spell it that way.

Ps. I don't see anything wrong in an Igbo guy liking a Yoruba lady but duuude it has to be genuinely an "Igbo" guy na. Why impersonate just to prove a point to who exactly??

you are a very sharp detective. nah Yorubas dey call us "ibo".see how you just catch the impersonator just like Boxer007 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by SPOLO(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Mehn YORUBA girls get big nyash sha

1 Like

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by kecee99(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2019
How can an 18 year old be receiving cane from his mama na grin
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by ourkobo: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2019
You are addicted to girls that don't know how to wash their pant?

One of the ways to die a horrible death, is to smell a Yoruba girls pant.

1 Like

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2019
Jaysolu:
you are a guy sharap there! Scammer

3 Likes

Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by Jaysolu(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
you are a guy sharap there! Scammer
Don't jump to conclusions Mr
The fact dat twas a guy that had this account doesn't mean the person using it now is
Re: why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. by AmazingELixir: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Jaysolu:
Please don't insult me
And i dnt have a boyfriend

How can a sweet girl like you not have a boy friend and I'm looking for a girl friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Marry Her If Your Luck Starts Shining Immediately You Guys Starts Dating / PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Album Download. Direct / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.