Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life (761 Views)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / My? / A Girl Which I Did Not No Is Tellin Me She Luv Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by dobodobo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
Which I never have a girlfriend -2000
I remembered when I have no one in life
when I have no one to think about except my family
When I have no one to make sad
when I have no fears of losing anyone
when I worried about no one state of health
When I think about no one else future except mine alone
When I only admire girls and not talk to them
When my money always last longer in saving and hard to withdraw from saving due to less spending
When loneliness means nothing to me and happiness arise from musics,games,friends and football games,TV and movie and 99% is made of happiness

Then their comes a girlfriend
beauty like a dove
I think less of my family and more of her
Sadness for fears of losing her in future
worries about her state and  her thought for our future never make my mind to be at rest
When broke bring boredom just in case if need arise from her even if she make no demand
I become father Christmas at every festive period
loneliness start inconveniencing me when she wasn't around.
Frustration becomes part of life,friends means nothing when having conflict with her
problems about who called you on phone,I don't like the types of friends you mingle with almost give everyone Hypertension

Break up

ooh what a worst moment of life
Girl,I thought she loves me never love me again
What a waste of time and money for 3yrs
I blamed God for her and asked God if that how he wanted to punished me by giving her to me
I cursed the day I met her
Her demand was more than my supply,she was self interest N never care about me anymore
Why would you come at first if you knew you going break my heart
Happiness become Tears,Loves become hatred
why me! why me!! why me!!! become my daily bread

Thank God I lose you.
if I have not lose you.
I wouldn't have think of my School
My bank balance account start rising as if I won Baba Ijebu everyday
Stocks N shares become my best friend
I grown to known companies instead of fast-food and restaurants
I wouldn't have known you have not help me at all
I wouldn't have realized myself
I wouldn't have known d world is full of wickedness
BUT ONE THING I HATE ABOUT YOU, Heart Break made me chose alcohol  as girlfriend

A new girl,a New damn
I don't care but she cares
I was afraid to goes in and caution like the rat
I never believe in beauty anymore but personalty.
I listened with my ear and not watch with my eye.
My ex cost me to taste the soup calls girlfriend that is why I chose to want to taste you again but hot soup don't need to be rush because journey of thousand miles always begin with a single step,and not every beautiful things are good and not all white are pure in heart.

Thank God I have learned my lesson,if you chose to abuse me again on Nairaland.I don't care, 190,linked_herd,hbabe,corkz abi wetin dem call ,
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by hbabe(f): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
Lovely poem. Very romantic grin grin tongue
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
When u avoid gals,u definitely goin 2 save petroleum.
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2010
Poster i love this ur poem, can u compose one for me plssssssssss.
Pls dont pick any offence oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nobody shld scold me as welllll pls.
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by babyme1(f): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2010
I love this poem,especially the stanza tagged 2007. Some lessons in there
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by 1103(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]WALE STAR IS NOW OFFICIALLY INTO POEMS, (190 1912)[/size]
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by MOBO444(f): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2010
Just checking if i have been banned.
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by Moralistli(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
Going by dis poem, i can c there is no obo 4 dobodobo again.
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by InkedNerd(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2010
Dobodobo, when are you going to write a poem about me?
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by hbabe(f): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^I thought the '2007' stanza was about/for you. tongue
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by InkedNerd(f): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
But I wasn't on NL in 2007.
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by Kelvinj(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
Wow am so loving this poem, Esp 2008
@inked-nerd
Well mayb u didn't need 2 be here 2007 cos he wasn't either
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by InkedNerd(f): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
Hmmm, well I still doubt that it was about me
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by angel200: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
wahooooooooooooooo l love your poem.
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by Olami099(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2010
What an interesting poem.When are u going to compose 1 4 nairalanders?
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by violent(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2010
Isn't there a law somewhere that forbids writing poem using wrong grammar?

I almost went. . .

Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by InkedNerd(f): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^^

LOL LOL LOL grin
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by dobodobo(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2010
violent:

Isn't there a law somewhere that forbids writing poem using wrong grammar?

I almost went. . .
their is a proverb that says"If a person is pounding yams for the whole country to eat,he will still have enemy AND if another person is throwing bomb into different markets killing people everyday, he will still have friend too"

by there name, we shall knows them-VIOLENT-an enemy of progress
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by violent(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
dobodobo:

by there name, we shall knows them-VIOLENT-an enemy of progress

hehe. . .and what would your name say of you sir?. . .a slut without moral values of any kind?
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by Omolola1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
dobodobo writing poems? na wa o! tongue
Re: Which I Have Never Had A Girlffriend But I Did-poems Of My Life by dobodobo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
violent:

hehe. . .and what would your name say of you sir?. . .a slut without moral values of any kind?

Sorry, I forgot that what goes around,come around. I didn't know that this will also come to me too through someone else, Na una sabbi

(1) (Reply)

Marhoski's Romance Lectures / I Feel Betrayed / Urgent Advise Needed,her Boyfriend Said He Only Needs A Child From Her Not Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.