Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) (47550 Views)

Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) / Gov. Dapo Abiodun And His Inclusive Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats to him
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2019
Muttee:
Amosun.

Is better u travel out of the country
amosun go die
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by idonhammer: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=chakula post=76519534]How do you know that is God that did it for him??/quote]

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Mcanie: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2019
The way politicians celebrates victory at the polls call to question the sincerity of purpose in serving the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
My guy. The one who would take the mantle of awolowo. I congratulate you. please don't allow that thief called jagaban pollute your mind. he's the most corrupt politician I've ever seen
Jagaban is very corrupt but he normally chooses the best for the job.Jagaban installed him there so you cant expect him to go against Jagaban
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
Muttee:
Amosun.

Is better u travel out of the country

He is senator elect now. Where he wan run go?
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by crazygod(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2019
I don't understand how candidates rejoice over winning an election as if they won a lottery. This is how u will know someone who has a serving mentality from one who has a ruling mentality. Government is about serving the people. But in Nigeria, government is about ruling.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by crazygod(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2019
Mcanie:
The way politicians celebrates victory at the polls call to question the sincerity of purpose in serving the masses.
My thoughts exactly
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by islandmoon: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Bunch of looters !!! if you people abandon Yewa/Awori land again, We will come for you!
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by yomi005: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Good news, thanks to the people of Ogun state for stopping another political dictator and despirate politician. Congratulations �

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by yomi005: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2019
Good news.
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by bareal(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2019
They are happy for bank account will soon begin to increase limitlessly...

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by okadoo: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
AMOSUN SHOULD GET READY FOR EFCC. HE SHOULD BE JAILED.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by bareal(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
crazygod:
I don't understand how candidates rejoice over winning an election as if they won a lottery. This is how u will know someone who has a serving mentality from one who has a ruling mentality. Government is about serving the people. But in Nigeria, government is about ruling.

Oga na lottery dem just win so oh!
Our political offices should be made unattractive
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by hezekade(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
My guy. The one who would take the mantle of awolowo. I congratulate you. please don't allow that thief called jagaban pollute your mind. he's the most corrupt politician I've ever seen
U are d most foolish person with foolish comment have ever seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019
hezekade:

U are d most foolish person with foolish comment have ever seen
ok
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by EniG15: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2019
crazygod:

My thoughts exactly

Have u ever contested an elective position before?? If u had u wud appreciate their feelings. So u wanted him to start crying after all Amosun did to his campaign moves abi?? Bros... E reach make the guy lie flat ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
bettercreature:
Jagaban is very corrupt but he normally chooses the best for the job.Jagaban installed him there so you cant expect him to go against Jagaban
jagaban didnt . It was oshoba. Then primary went in his favour, courtesy oshoba. It was jagaban who installed the oyo APC guy who has lost already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
May God punish Amosun.
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
BreezyCB:
Congratulations

If you see El-Rufai of Kaduna, Sanwo Olu of Lagos, Dapo Abiodun of Ogun, Abdulrahman A of Kwara
TELL THEM CONGRATULATIONS

What about adelabu of Oyo state....?
What should we do to him?
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by tunderay(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
It means you are ignorant of events , Dapo is a candidate of Asiwaju and Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2019
tunderay:
It means you are ignorant of events , Dapo is a candidate of Asiwaju and Osinbajo.
maybe you meant to say former gov osoba and osinbajo
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

What about adelabu of Oyo state....?
What should we do to him?
Tell him to take heart oh
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Geeboy10(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
fikiman7000:
Another senator vs governor clash is coming to ogun state
Quite expected... But I'll advise the new Governor to be mature in dealing with his immediate predecessor! He should probably see him as a wall gecko... Shame go catch am die! grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Orugun: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please somebody should remained him is there to serve not to come and loot our treasury! Because, the manner of which you are celebrating asive you are forgotten what you are elected to do
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by erinalex: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
jagaban didnt . It was oshoba. Then primary went in his favour, courtesy oshoba. It was jagaban who installed the oyo APC guy who has lost already
who installed Sanwo Olu that has won already ?

Or na rigging ?

Because once APC wins, na rigging.

But when PDP wins, na victory for democracy.

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amosun is a failure. He should be watched closely before he becomes another Saraki to the development of our democracy and NEXT LEVEL advancement

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
experttaiw:
Woooow I was telling some of my friends that Amosun is likely to rig this Election.

So Dapo got it.

I am happy for him I just pray he work endlessly for Humanity and pay all the Amosun debt because the debt really had a lot of impact on Abeokuta Economy.

Every where is dry of cash only sakamaje bridges and Road.

Did any one here saw how hurriedly Amosun started that ADATAN -Obantoko road Amidst of fear of unknown.

Like for Dapo share for Amosun

Sakamaje bridges and road indeed..

But you drive through them with ease..

And your father never built a footpath before..

Smh for you..
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Bobulopsy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
BreezyCB:
Congratulations

If you see El-Rufai of Kaduna, Sanwo Olu of Lagos, Dapo Abiodun of Ogun, Abdulrahman A of Kwara
Hypocrite, can't Congratulate our GSM...Governor Seyi Makinde Omi tuntun of Oyo state
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Bobulopsy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
BreezyCB:
Congratulations

Hypocrite, can't Congratulate our GSM...Governor Seyi Makinde Omi tuntun of Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bobulopsy:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.