Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) (47549 Views)

Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) / Gov. Dapo Abiodun And His Inclusive Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Prompto: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Continue living your life hating on Tinubu weda he fucq your mama toto I no no.
awelekiti:
My guy. The one who would take the mantle of awolowo. I congratulate you. please don't allow that thief called jagaban pollute your mind. he's the most corrupt politician I've ever seen
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Enniez2018(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Muttee:
Amosun.

Is better u travel out of the country
walahi
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ise Po fu wa la ti se
Kaybaba5:
OMO OGUN ISE YAA
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by aliba26: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to yesterday winners..we keep making it bigger with our legit and reliable source..no chance of loosing here..stop wasting your money on fake source..join us today and see difference..interested call or whatsapp
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Guk:

Who told you she is wife? Or that he has a wife?
Are you still bitter that he divorced your mum?
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by gotousa2013: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Moral of the story : You don't play God.
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by shollyshine(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Have been seeing this for quite some time now what is the meaning of op?
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Prompto:
Continue living your life hating on Tinubu weda he fucq your mama toto I no no.
ok
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by shugabasbn: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
My guy. The one who would take the mantle of awolowo. I congratulate you. please don't allow that thief called jagaban pollute your mind. he's the most corrupt politician I've ever seen

Your hatred for Tinubu can makes you to develop leprosy
Don't hate but Love. Hate kills but love save

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Swizdoe(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Where dem Baawaa, humberjade, sincerlyyo and others... Una wailing go start officially tomorrow....
Yewa lokan ijebu lo má ṣe
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
They should wait for the official announcement.
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nothing has changed their hearts but Osinbajo has learnt politics within the few days. If governorship election was conducted the other Saturday, Dapo Abiodun would have lost, because his Godfather, Osinbajo never learnt much then. But now the man knows better. Politics don pass my pipu Iike me level. Na God dey help who help demself na the politics level now for our clime. If Buhari had sat down on dem like me alone Atiku for don beat am now. For 3 consecutive times, Buhari dey rely on dem like me and he failed those 3 times. He don learn now. So bro nothing has changed na pastor don learn.
diadem10:
globemomey, I thought you said it was Amosun who made Ogun state citizens to massively vote for APC during the presidential election? I told you that Ogun citizens voted massively for APC regardless of Amosun idiocy because of their love for their son, Yemi Osinbajo and know of the wonderful works embarked by Buhari. If Osinbajo had had his polling unit transferred to his hometown like others did, he would have won massively at his polling unit.

Compared to his former VGC residence which he had already left since 5 years ago, only for him to return to the said place, a day before the presidential election and meet the envious bittered folks in the place. One was even blaming Osinbajo for the death of his son who died as a result of flooding, as if Osinbajo was his governor or LG chairman. I heard that Osinbajo won his polling unit yesterday though, I wonder what could have changed their hateful hearts.
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
shugabasbn:

Your hatred for Tinubu can makes you to develop leprosy
Don't hate but Love. Hate kills but love save
so you love thuggery and corruption right? Its ok my people
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Vivuch: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
His son DJ Olu is not alive to witness this, may his soul rest in peace. cry cry cry
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by phemybof(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
I said it earlier here, election in Nigeria nowadays beyond what someone wil sit down in his/her parlors and be determining what should or will masses vote for

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pride before fall, Amosun played God and was humiliated, only God is alpha and omega

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Insectkiller: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amosun is a monkey..

Congrats Dapo.

I am Jessica. Biko remember me in ur govt. sad
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to you Mr Dayo Abiodun .

I like your personality and hope you lead the people right .

Congrats once again.
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by Charly68: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Dapo Abiodun and shame on Amosun. He wanted to play God but the people disgraced him. Oshiomhole should please ensure he doesn’t get any presiding or principal office in the 9th assembly.
. He just started his punishment now
Re: Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) by sincerlyyo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Swizdoe:
Where dem Baawaa, humberjade, sincerlyyo and others... Una wailing go start officially tomorrow....
Yewa lokan ijebu lo má ṣe

In every contest we have a winner and a loser, in this case we are also winners since APM and APC are from the same house, so congrats to us as well.

Omo ogun ise ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.