Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (7922 Views)

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Brownteeth(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
Yeah I know you "loff" him/her very much but am pretty sure there MUST be something little you dont like about him/her. If you say theres nothing you dislike then you must be a liar. They said no man/woman is perfect abi? Alright, this is an anonymous forum abi? So everyone should feel free to "yab" his/her partner. If you know your partner knows your user name here you better chicken out of this thread ooo.

Anyway, starting with me, although my babe performs her duty as a girlfriend well enough, the problem I have with her is she gets angry very easily and over little issues. Make I dey manage my people.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
ok. mine is: he flirts too much~
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2010
One thing i find strange abt my gal is that,she is a talkactive.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 1102(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
Omolola1:

ok. mine is: he flirts too much~

** cleans face with handkerchief**
ermm, sweets are u talkin about me,

@post
Notin,shes perfect, but i doubt her capabilities in bed~
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2010
yes, am talking about you. am already use to it anyway
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 1102(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
Omolola1:

yes, am talking about you. am already use to it anyway
**swallows long and hard**
I would change maybe cos u havent given me cause to,
besides what do u say abt my own dislikes~ grin grin
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
i havent given u cause to? do i have to? if u like change, if u like dont, na u sabi. concerning mine, no comments~
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 1102(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
**no comments**
U must comment, !!
very soon world war 3 go start between both of us, anytime this month!! Get prepared ~
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by segzicres(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
her height and her pot bellie(i'm exaggerating)
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
no comments
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 1102(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^
we wud surely find ourselves in a bedroom 1day
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Bossbitch(f): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
he's tooo money-conscious, even whn its MY OWN MONEY!!! really pisses me off sometyms nd he sleeps alot nd he's always missing appointments-he was even late to our first date  angry angry angry i think i'm used to it now though he has improved slightly. nd he has too much girl-wahala nd there's this obsessive ex tht really gets on my nerves  angry angry angry. anyhow, i think my faults r more thn he's so  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
Oh My!
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by babyme1(f): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
He looks at me(especially when in a social gathering) in a way that makes everyone knows im his woman.
Kindda spooky embarassed
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by honeric01(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
She's just too quiet embarassed sad

All she makes me do is talk and talk and talk, while she keeps laughing without saying a word, when i don't talk, she complains of boredom angry angry angry angry embarassed
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by googles: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2010
they yes two of them are too fine and enjoy all the attention they get from women angry angry

makes me want to shoot someborri angry angry
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by kokoye(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
She became my wife  angry
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 1102(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Oh My!

ooh ur wat, cool
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hi Sweets,

it was over Boss Bitch's dislike for her boyfriend cool
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 1102(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
OOh Boss bitch,

She;s sometin else A CASE!
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
Common, dont say that
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by tosyne007(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
cant really find a thing i dont like abt her cos i love her.

love covereth all things they say, so if u love someone, u do not only love his/her capabalities, endowments, gifts e.t.c. u also love his/her shortcomings, blemishes or wat hav u.

so, dearie, if u are seeing this, want u to know i love u stupor!!! with all ur shortcomings baby.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Bossbitch(f): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
--190--:

OOh Boss naughty woman,

She;s sometin else A CASE!
me a case shocked grin shocked
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
tosyne007:

cant really find a thing i dont like abt her cos i love her.

love covereth all things they say, so if u love someone, u do not only love his/her capabalities, endowments, gifts e.t.c. u also love his/her shortcomings, blemishes or wat hav u.

so, dearie, if u are seeing this, want u to know i love u stupor!!! with all your shortcomings baby.

Oh! How sweet of you!, i bet she is one lucky gal cheesy
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by tosyne007(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Oh! How sweet of you!, i bet she is one lucky gal cheesy

of course she is and i'm d.a.m.n lucky to have her too. she's really a good girl and i'm happy to have her.

thanks though
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Ibomade1: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I could land myself in hot water if I say something Hope you understand. wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by LAGOS1976: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2010
both now.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by LAGOS1976: 1:38am On Sep 03, 2010
nothing now.
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by double08(m): 2:14am On Sep 03, 2010
No tell her say you see me for here
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 1102(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2010
Omolola1:

Common, dont say that
Re: What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
He is too strict but it has helped the relationship alot.

Should Couples Jointly Undergo A Comprehensive Medical Exam Before Marriage? / If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics)