Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. (3662 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings At Pius Adesanmi's Candle Gathering / Dino Melaye At Pius Adesanmi Candle Night / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by naptu2: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
cry May his soul rest in peace.

naptu2:
Another masterpiece from Professor Pius Adesanmi. He is so good that it's hard to choose which of his articles is my favourite, but here are nine fantastic articles that he wrote.

Letter Of Gratitude To Senator Iyiola Omisore (2010)
https://www.nairaland.com/562153/letter-gratitude-senator-iyiola-omisore

And It Came To Pass (2009)
http://saharareporters.com/2009/07/08/and-it-came-pass

And It Came To Pass II (King Jona's Miracles). (2013)
https://www.nairaland.com/1272098/king-jonas-miracle-pius-adesanmi

General Buhari: A Whole Former Head Of State! (2014)
https://www.nairaland.com/1923568/general-buhari-whole-former-head

Was God Angry the Day He Created The Nigerian? (2015)
http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/30/was-god-angry-day-he-created-nigerian-pius-adesanmi

I May Renounce My Canadian Citizenship By Pius Adesanmi (2015)
https://www.nairaland.com/2800523/may-renounce-canadian-citizenship-pius#40990338

Professor Pius Adesanmi On 2face's Planned Protest. (2017)
https://www.nairaland.com/3606883/professor-pius-adesanmi-2faces-planned#53352613

El Rufai, Tambuwal & The Retraining Of Fish. (2017)
https://www.nairaland.com/4168907/el-rufai-tambuwal-retraining-fish

"The Tragedy Of Lagos" By Professor Pius Adesanmi. (2018)
https://www.nairaland.com/4403812/tragedy-lagos-professor-pius-adesanmi#66228369

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by emeijeh(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
I knew old man naptu will know him.

Oh death! cry
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by kingphilip(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rip to him
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Lymasaba(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
cry
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Very sad news. I can't believe Prof. Pius Adesanmi, one of Nigeria's brightest minds, is gone, snatched from this world by the cold hands of death cry cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Goke7: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
gensteejay:
Very sad news. I can't believe Prof. Pius Adesanmi, one of Nigeria's brightest minds, is gone, snatched from this world by the cold hands of death cry cry

a very briliant mind indeed, I always look forward to his articles on the Nigerian socio political landscape

2 Likes

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Fididiguy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Very sad news, RIP

1 Like

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by rottenPussy: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
t
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by naptu2: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
I forgot to add one more.

bily:

Take your time to read the story below... Hope it answers your question

Raccoon Orientation for Canada-Bound Nigerians

By *Pius Adesanmi*

I promised I was going to get around to tell you all this story.
Eventually.

Happened last summer – before my accident.

The jazz of all my political enemies in Nigeria finally crossed the Atlantic and caught up with me here in Ottawa.

The trouble with Homo Occidentalis North Americanus is that as soon as he arrives within a certain income bracket that is no longer middleclass but not quite upperclass but dangerously close to upperclass, he will move far away from the city and create a new paradise he calls upscale suburbia. Swanky neigbourhoods with manicured lawns, removed from the rabble of the city.

That is where you will find high-earning doctors, engineers, accountants, lawyers, etc. If you are a Professor who negotiated a good pay when you were hired, you also tag along, buy property among them, and begin to form associate big man.

Trouble is suburbia in Canada or the US is always encroaching on the habitat of much older residents. Man steals land from these residents but cannot always predict consequences. That is why a family in Florida will return from work to an alligator chilling in their swimming pool. That is why a family in Arizona will grumble about rattle snakes all over their yard. They call animal services. Never mind that these animals have called that place home for millions of years before man put one leg on top of another leg and developed his suburbia there.

In Ottawa, if you live in the suburbia called Riverside South as I do, you have encroached on prime raccoon territory. As in Florida and Arizona, these raccoons have a way of behaving like omo onile in Lagos. Occasionally, they let you know who truly owns the land (This is where you google raccoon).

Because the jazz of my political enemies in Nigeria worked as I was saying, a family of raccoons elected residence in our roof last summer. We’d been hearing mawuru mawuru in the ceiling for months. The noise would come only at night. Tise said it was the tooth faerie. I thought it was squirrels, but we couldn’t fathom how squirrels could tear into the roof of a duplex from outside and make their way into the attic.

One day, madam called me urgently and asked me to hurry home. I arrived to a small situation in front of our home. Our otherwise very friendly neighbours had converged on our front lawn. It was quite a scene. Bloodshot eyes everywhere. No friendly faces. In upscale suburbia, we are naturally the only non-white homeowners within a certain radius so when normally friendly white neighbours converge, looking sorrowful and unfriendly, you worry.

I exited my car to behold quite a scene. Unknown to us, we had accommodated a pregnant raccoon for several weeks. Mama Raccoon eventually gave birth to six pups. On this day, she suddenly went crazy like she found a mixture of codeine, sniper, and tramadol in our attic. She began to fling her babies down on the lawn one by one. From the roof of a duplex fa.

That explained the sadness and sorrow of our neighbours. Remember, this is an animal-loving civilization. It also explained their hostility. Somehow, it must have been something we did that got that poor animal so crazy that she began to murder her own kids. Everybody was looking at us one kain, like, what have you guys done now?

The only analogy for you in Nigeria is if your home was invaded by destructive giant rats. You’d tried everything from traps to rat poison. Then, one day, Mama Rat begins to miraculously kill her own children before your very before. Only for your neighbours to gather around sorrowfully because those awesome baby animals are dying. Only for them to be hostile to you for not doing enough to keep the baby rats alive!

Anyway, animal services eventually arrived to rescue some of the babies that had not yet died. Come and see interrogation! Even Tise did not escape questioning! Are you guys perhaps a little noisy in the house? What time do you all normally sleep?

Nigerians, believe you me, Oyinbo was trying to determine if we did something to cause the postpartum depression of Mama Raccoon, which led her to killing her babies!! They began to explain the characteristics of raccoons to us. How it was still too early for her to bring her babies out, let alone fling them from the roof. There was the unsaid: you guys must have done something.

When we were eventually “acquitted”, the animal services people went into our attic to inspect. They screamed in excitement: three more babies that Mama Raccoon had yet to fling! We said: thank God. Now you can evacuate Mama Raccoon and her remaining babies.

I hope you all know that in Obodo Oyibo, public animals are government property. All those doves you see in Trafalgar Square or the squirrels you see on lawns, geese, ati bebelo, are all government property. Una wey dey go holiday in London from Nigeria, go to Trafalgar Square and touch a dove, that is the day you will realize that the life of a public animal is worth more to the government of obodo oyibo than your life is worth to the Nigerian government.

So, we asked Obodo Canada to please carry their raccoons from our ceiling. We were in for another shock. She is a nursing mother, the animal services people replied, we don’t move nursing mothers. By law, Mama Raccoon has the right to remain here and nurse her remaining babies. We will keep checking.

I have been in Obodo Oyibo for 22 years. I didn’t see that one coming. Apparently, the Raccoon had eminent domain! The best they could do for us was to come and move her at the end of the biological breeding cycle or something to that effect. With that, they entered their van and zoomed off.

I looked on in wonderment, lost in one of those na-who-send-me-come-obodo-oyibo moments that every Diasporan goes through on occasion. With which mouth am I even going to tell this sort of story to a Nigerian audience?

Then I noticed that Tise all along had had the same attitude as our Oyinbo neighbours.

Now she is glad that some Raccoon babies had survived and would not be moved.

I realized that only her parents had a problem.

I realized that we were two Nigerians raising a Canadian.

This is her country.
This is her culture.
These are her people.
These are her baby raccoons.

I jejely borrowed myself brain and joined the little girl in rejoicing that three baby raccoons had survived.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:30am On Mar 11, 2019
ANOTHER CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF "PEOPLE ONLY MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE DEAD".

MOST OF US NEVER EVEN KNEW THIS GUY, BUT SEE HOW THE INTERNET IS FLOODING WITH HYPOCRITES ALL PRETENDING HE WAS THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR.

3 Likes

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by superior1: 1:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Just before he boarded the plane

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by FlyingTOMATOE: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Ecclesiastes 9:7-9

So go and eat your food now and enjoy it. Drink your wine and be happy. It is all right with God if you do these things. Wear nice clothes and make yourself look good. Enjoy life with the wife you love. Enjoy every day of your short life. God has given you[b] this short life on earth—and it is all you have[/b] . So enjoy the work you have to do in this life.
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by OlujobaSamuel: 2:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Here is one he wrote on Falae, FFK and DasukiGate
https://www.nairaland.com/2855002/dasukigate-falae-calls-bode-george
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Ishilove: 2:50am On Mar 11, 2019
superior1:
Just before he boarded the plane
Iriri aye.

Ha! I am genuinely heart broken by this man's death. cry

This life ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by modath(f): 2:54am On Mar 11, 2019
I am still in disbelief!!! So sad. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Maxymilliano(m): 2:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Words failed me ...
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by dheaven: 2:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Does he have a wikepidia page so we can check him out?
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by naptu2: 3:22am On Mar 11, 2019
emeijeh:

Oh death! cry

His satire is always top class. I've been following his articles since 2009 when he wrote about Yar'Adua and Omisore. I never miss them.

He makes you laugh and gets you thinking and he always speaks truth to power (you need to see his tweets to people that are in government and are his friends. He is never afraid to tell them the truth).

2 Likes

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by naptu2: 3:29am On Mar 11, 2019
dheaven:
Does he have a wikepidia page so we can check him out?

He has a Wikipedia page, but that's not where you can feel the essence of the man.

The best way to get to know him is to read the articles here (he also posts his articles on his Facebook page) and read his tweets.

He always tweets the truth to people in government and his exchanges and takes on things happening in Nigeria are pure gold.

Here's his Wikipedia article. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pius_Adesanmi

This is his Twitter feed
https://mobile.twitter.com/pius_adesanmi/with_replies

This is his Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/padesanmi?tsid=0.2036889578415666&source=result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Ishilove: 3:43am On Mar 11, 2019
naptu2:

His satire is always top class. I've been following his articles since 2009 when he wrote about Yar'Adua and Omisore. I never miss them.

He makes you laugh and gets you thinking and he always speaks truth to power (you need to see his tweets to people that are in government and are his friends. He is never afraid to tell them the truth).
Oh death, where is thy sting?! cry
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by naptu2: 3:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Some of his recent tweets.

1 Share

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:02am On Mar 11, 2019
emeijeh:

Oh death! cry

May good sense befall you in the last three quaters of 2019. Amen
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by IamPatriotic(m): 4:09am On Mar 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MOST OF US NEVER EVEN KNEW THIS GUY, BUT SEE HOW THE INTERNET IS FLOODING WITH HYPOCRITES ALL PRETENDING HE WAS THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR.

You may not know him if all you do online is to chat with random ladies and throw banters. Thousands of Nigerians on the social media especially Twitter know Prof. Pius, I got to know him via his articles on Sahara Reporters, he's a class of his own, he's one of the few people whose tweets I read over and over again. He will be greatly missed.
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by naptu2: 4:10am On Mar 11, 2019
grin grin

This is classic Pius Adesanmi. (This is from Facebook).

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

This doesn't apply to this man. He'd a huge followership on FB. I've been one of his followers for few years now, and if I didn't read an article written by him in a week, I would search for it. And I believe a number of his followers would have done the same thing. He was that good!

He was one of the fiercest critics of Buhari, and Nigeria's political class generally, having supported the lifeless one ignorantly in the 2015 general elections and withdrawn his support some years into Buhari's first term.

He had a very close shave with death sometime last year, when he was involved in a ghastly road accident that claimed the life of his driver and left the prof. in a critical condition, staying in the hospital for up to 4 months.

He fully recovered only around November or so. And now this cry cry

His death is an extremely painful sad exit from this world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by naptu2: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2019
I posted this in 2014.

naptu2:
[size=14pt]General Buhari: A Whole Former Head of State! By Pius Adesanmi[/size]
Sep 27, 2014

If you are in your thirties and above and anybody is deceiving you that the just and fair Nigeria we are struggling for will happen in your life time, please do not deceive yourself.

If you are in your thirties and above and anybody is deceiving you that the just and fair Nigeria we are struggling for will happen in your life time, please do not deceive yourself. Struggling for the dreamable, refusing to relinquish the imaginable, hanging on stubbornly to the possible, as some of us are doing 24/7, are all praxes that must be rooted in pragmatism and an acknowledgment of the degree of the rot.

The rot that will prevent you and this writer from seeing a reimagined and remade Nigeria is not corruption. It is not Boko Haram. It is none of the unending dysfunctionalities and irrationalities of statehood that have turned the Nigerian tragedy into a nightmare from which Africa struggles to awake.

The rot that will prevent the Nigerian renaissance from happening in my life time is not even summed up by the fact that we have now effectively surpassed every available model of the corruption, abuse, and misuse of sovereign statehood known to man. Although I will not hold my breath, I want to wager all the same that the record set by an irresponsible sovereign state when she goes to the doorstep of another sovereign state to claim and own such grievous crimes as cash trafficking and gun running, all in the bid to shield powerful interests, will not be broken quickly. And if this record will be broken at all, it is safe to bet that it is only this international crime-owning state that will ultimately beat its own prolific record in the manufacturing of horror.

Again, this is not why I will not see the Nigerian renaissance. I will not see the Nigeria of the promised land because we have too many citizens who have been so deprived of civic education that the mere mention of the crime owned for the Nigerian state in South Africa by Nigeria’s irresponsible rulers is sacrilegious and unpatriotic. The mind that has been manufactured to constantly justify, rationalize, explain, and identify with every horror while criminalizing the faintest manifestation of critique is the greatest threat to the emergence of a new Nigeria. The mind that mistakes a fetid personality cult of the incumbent for patriotism is the greatest obstacle to national becoming. It has taken the rulers of Nigeria some five decades of abject postcolonial statehood to produce this mind. It will take four to five generations to undo the damage because it is easier to destroy than to build. I repeat: if it took them five decades to destroy the Nigerian psychology and produce the mass mumufication we witness today, it will take five generations to demumufy the Nigerian psychology. And that is where there is the will o.

I have written time and again that the collapse of Nigeria’s educational system is not an accident. It is deliberate. It is purposed. A state that is going to be run based on ethos and practices deemed crude by the standards of Orangutan society needs a sedated and diseducated citizenry that is hostile to critique in order to survive and perpetuate herself. And when that state succeeds in manufacturing a critical mass of consent and conformity such as we see in Nigeria, the triumphant ruling class has only one responsibility unto itself: the sustenance of a wrongly-wired psychology in a vast majority of the citizenry.

That is why I pity members of the Nigerian community of conscience who are fighting corruption without paying attention to public instruction. Without civics, the diseducated – and I have deliberately created that word, diseducated, to imply deliberateness on the part of those doing the diseducating – citizen is in the pocket of his oppressor. He will identify with his oppressor on the basis of ethnicity, faith, language, etc. If you insist, he will abuse your father and abuse your mother. He will ask you: “wetin be your own sef? Na your money e steal?” You struggle for Nigeria in vain in the context of this sort of mass psychology.

Public instruction is therefore the place to start. A sustained struggle in the arena of public instruction may create the conditions that could facilitate the emergence of the Nigeria of our dreams five generations from now. Time is of the essence. Every teachable moment must be grabbed to work on the Nigerian psychology. Yes, it has been so damaged, so corroded, so wrongly wired that you don’t even know where to start. But start we must.

An occasion presented itself to me today. In the fevered brain of the leadership of APC, it is somehow okay to ask aspiring presidential candidates to cough out twenty-seven million naira for nomination forms! I thought this was madness. I thought that this constantly fumbling political party has bungled yet another opportunity to stand apart from the ways of PDP. I issued a statement on my Facebook Wall condemning the fee. I zoomed in particularly on three of the party’s aspiring candidates: General Muhammadu Buhari, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, and Mr. Sam Nda-Isaiah. If these men succeed in paying twenty-seven million naira, I enjoined the party to insist on an open declaration of the source of the money as a way of showing that they are different from PDP.

As reactions flowed on my Wall, one compatriot preferred to send a private note to me by email. He identifies with the spirit of my argument, he says. In fact, he likes my submissions a lot. But, as a Buhari loyalist, he is somehow irked by my suggestion that “General Buhari, a whole former Head of State”, may not have twenty-seven million naira and may need some help to find it. Haba Prof, he says. Twenty-seven million may sound like big money to you guys out there, he continues, it is weekend party money for boys “around here”. Of course, I am familiar with the fact that certain layers of Nigerian society crawl in loads of easy, free money.

I pondered what to say to him, realizing the immensity of this teachable moment. I wondered where to start since the opinion he expressed is a window into a mindset that is deeply rooted in the Nigerian psychology – and there can be no progress until we reteach and rewire this psychology. Do I begin by telling him that in responsible democracies, the fact that General Buhari has held that office is the first and loudest reason why he should find it difficult to afford twenty-seven million naira? Do I tell him that the fact that Generals Ibrahim Babangida and Abdusalam Abubakar occupied the same office and ended up with hilltop mansion way beyond the totality of their entire earnings in their military careers is the first reason why they both ought to be serving life sentences in Gashua prison? Do I tell him that public office is a huge sacrifice in responsible democracies because you foreclose the possibility of making money? Do I tell him how long it took the Clintons to get out of debt after office? Do I tell him about the student loan and Chicago mortgage of the Obamas? They finally paid off their student loans but I am not sure about that Chicago mortgage.

Do I tell him why people resign after a short stint in the cabinet in serious democracies? They resign to go and make money. They cannot make money while serving in public office. Ask Ari Fleischer how much he was making on the podium in the White House and how much he now makes as a conservative pundit. Do I tell him that Karl Rove makes more now than he could ever have made working in the White House? Do I tell him that in France, our friends, Jacques Chirac and Nicolas Sarkozy, are struggling with legal bills - and all kinds of bills?

Do I tell him that if anybody comes out of public office rich and comfortable, it is your duty as a citizen to raise eyebrows and pester the tax authorities until they open an investigation? Do I tell him that the mindset which produces that famous Nigerian sentence, “a whole so and so cannot be expected not to have such and such amount of money”, is a function of the psychology that the Nigerian ruling class is sustaining in order to mass-produce a citizenry that permanently justifies looting? Haba!, goes the Nigerian, how can you expect a whole State Governor not to be able to afford such and such? How can you expect a whole Senator not to be able to afford that house? The man don arrange o. You better keep quiet, you hater!

And we ask no questions even when they brandish stuff beyond their legitimate income in the public sphere. Not so long ago, the outgoing Governor of Ekiti state, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, made a lot of noise about students he was sending for University education abroad from his own pocket. More than a dozen or so students enjoyed a personal scholarship of Dr. Fayemi to go to OxBridge in Britain and Ivy League destinations in the United States. People who ought to know and people who don’t know went to town celebrating and praising Dr. Fayemi. Nobody bothered to think about a year’s tuition as an international student in an American Ivy League. Nobody bothered to weigh the tuition fees of the students he sent to Britain and the United States from his own private pocket against the backdrop of Dr. Fayemi’s legitimate monthly income as a state governor. Why did it not occur to anybody to ask questions? You guessed right: howu, how can you say that a whole state governor cannot afford it? Na poverty mentality dey worry you!

So, dear friend, when the candidates of APC begin to pick up presidential nomination forms for twenty-seven million naira, your responsibility as a Nigerian citizen is to ask questions about the source of the money. And if any Stockholm Syndromed compatriot abuses you, saying, “how can you expect a whole Lagbaja and a whole Tamedun not to be able to afford twenty-seven million naira”, do not abuse him or her in return. Show some sympathy. Show some understanding. Show some love. Show that you know the origins of his or her psychology. Remember, unless you act and teach this wrongly-wired psychology, you will not witness Nigeria’s renaissance in your life time. For the greatest tragedy is that the consequence of ignorance is democratically suffered. Those who know suffer the consequences of the ignorance of those who do not know in equal measure. Alakoba ni won.

Therefore, you must educate that psychology so that your children’s children may stand a chance of witnessing the beginning of Nigeria’s renaissance. And if they abuse you as you try to educate their psychology, shake off the dust of thine feet in testimony against them.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/27/general-buhari-whole-former-head-state-pius-adesanmi

4 Likes

Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Omotorvidosky: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2019
RIP Erudite Prof. P! It was always a pleasure reading from you. Adieu!
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by helinues: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Rip prof
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by Caseless: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2019
May his soul rest in peace. I've read some of his articles in the past.
Re: A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. by RevenGeMission: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2019
chai make the man rest in peace i hear say he dey try

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Tolerating Buhari? / Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. / If Threatened, Protect Yourselves – Amaechi Tells IPOB, ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.