Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Should I Still Give Him A Chance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? (35574 Views)

I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xisnin(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
It is obvious he is no longer interested. You are the one forcing yourself on him.
Dump him immediately and find someone who cares.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
queenitee:

Introduction won't solve the problem, marriage won't either, this is one of the reasons there are so many broken marriages. So it's a wrong advice.

He simply does not love you or he does but he's not marure(maturity isn't only about age) and you want a mature guy, it's better you breakup and suffer the heartbreak once than getting heartbroken daily.
since I posted this, I haven't called him. I also plan on ignoring his msgs till he changes.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by grad2012(f): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Thanks for the good vibes grad
you welcome suga
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
I see someone who is going to end up with the lowest self esteem ever by the time she is 25.

Continue o..I am sure the 1diot displays his boxers and walks like a baboon on the street.

Mcheww!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by limdude: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
My dear; speaking from experience, sometimes letting go might just be the best option...sometimes we find it hard. my case for instance i dated a girl for 3 years gave her all she wanted but still wasnt good enough for her. I caught her several times hanging out with other guys but only end up telling me they are either friends or related. I summund courage and was able to move on. Right now im happily married wit a son, last time i spoke to her she felt bad that she was still single and is ageing but im doing well with a lovely family.

Just give it some serious thought.

lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Meritocracy: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kindly try me I know how to s.ex better

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by idsamoo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
A dwarf is wondering why she is unloved.

*spits angry

O boy,, you are wicked o!! grin
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by mmadu5(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. my dear your boyfriend dont value you much any longer so i will advice you to move on, if that is your pic on the DP then you wont have a problem finding a man who would love you in return as long as you have good characteristics i will give same advice to my sister. goodluck
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by kapelvej: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and I love him more than anything in the world but I'm so fed up with giving chance after chance several times now I've caught him messaging other girls inappropriate stuff and I've forgiven him and then a couple of months later when I've built my trust up with him he will do it again, he also deletes all his messages so that i can't see them all which just makes me go even crazier not knowing what has been said.

2 weeks ago I found out he physically cheated on me which he said he was never planning on telling me. Since I've said we can work on our relationship, spicing up our sex life making more of an effort but it's only me that's making the effort. He isn't trying even tho he says he loves me and wants to be with me and not anyone else.

Tonight he went out with his friends and I waited for 5 hours for him so he could meet with me, instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. I'm so done with getting my heart broken all the time and making all the effort it makes me feel like it's all my fault the problem I have is I still love him so much but I don't know if i can keep putting my self through this all the time.

He knows how to s.ex me and I also knows he loves me but what I can't understand is why he keeps cheating on me.

Modified: Ps I am trying my best to forget about him. Pls any advice on how to forget him would be appreciated. tnx

Leave him before it is too late. It might be painful, but compare this short period of pain to a life time of pain. The truth about people that cheat is that if you keep fogiving, the more than take you for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by encryptjay(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
After checking out your profile and seeing that your account was created on 4th March 2019, I lost interest in the thread.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by bencruz802000(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
U just have to call and sit him down like a true friend. Ask him if u r not doing well enough for him or he should help identify your flaws. But if u say the guy is good at it, well it means u don't have choice cos many are out there that does it better.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by BIEBER45: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
SIS GET UR EYES WIDE OPEN N STOP LEAVING IN DISNEY
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by frank41(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
luckygeee:
i guess the good sex is driving u crazily in LOVE

Seconded .That is exactly what is still kipping her in that relationship.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by HeWrites(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

As a lady it is very hard to let go of someone you really loved and never cheated on. btw I plan to marry at 23. 19 going to 20 on May so its not bad if I want a serious relationship

You want to marry at what

Are you the one that's going to decide or your boyfriend.

If you're read and your boyfriend is ready yet, weytin you go do.. Break up with him, and if you do who would want to marry someone he/she as never dated before
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Doktajay5: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

POST UR PIX LET ME SEE. IT MAY HELP ME ADVISE U BETTER. U CAN'T BE WACK LOOKING AND BE TYING HIM DOWN WITH UR LOVE SO TO SAY.
R U FINE ENOUGH FOR HIM AND HE IS CHEATING, JUST KNOW THAT DUDE IS A Bleep BOY AND IS KEEPING U FOR Bleep BY DEFAULT. FREE HIM AND WALK AWAY, OCCUPY UR MIND WITH MAKING UR DREAM COME TRUE IF U EVER HAVE A DREAM COS U SOUND AS IF GETTING HIM AND GETTING A Bleep IS ALL UR DREAM IN LIFE.
U ALL SHOULD STOP FOOLING UR SELVES WITH THIS SILLY WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES CALLED DATING. JUST MY SINCERE ADVISE NO INSULT MEANT OR INTENDED
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xfactor22: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
You'll eventually commit murder if you're not careful.

Useless girl... At 19, na d*ck you dey Bleep upandan.

I pity the innocent mother that birthed you. angry

What has this world turned into? Someone that's suppose to face her studies is narrating how someone knows how to sex her well... At 19? shocked sad

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Xfactor22:
You'll eventually commit murder if you're not careful.

Useless girl... At 19, na d*ck you dey Bleep upandan.

I pity the innocent mother that birthed you. angry

What has this world turned into? Someone that's suppose to face her studies is narrating how someone knows how to sex her well... At 19? shocked sad
Welcome to the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xfactor22: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

I wanted advice not judgement
You're a very foolish teenager... angry

Useless hoe

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xfactor22: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

Welcome to the 21st century
Very shocking

At 19? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by emmy2244: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ur choice
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by orijinalasu(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Give him a chance?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by queenitee(f): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
since I posted this, I haven't called him. I also plan on ignoring his msgs till he changes.
He might call or message you, but that doesn't mean he's changed but it might mean he loves you but isn't mature.
So it's up to you whether you want to date/marry an immature guy that would keep annoying or hurting you(but I doubt he's immature if he keeps cheating on you)

And again, he might not love you but called or message just do he would have an excuse if anything eventually happens or because he enjoys sex with you(this is most likely to be it, but ask yourself, so you want your relationship or marriage to be about sex alone? what will happen when it gets to the time you ain't that sexually attractive anymore? when you have a lot to do and sex isn't just priority for you anymore? You need to remember even at 70 a man is still sexually actively and when women are nearing menopause, sex isn't just really it for them again)
So decide if you want to continue also, if you can cope with having to explain to your children why their dad simply don't care or if you can endure more heartbreaks.

And the last one, he might simply not call(he doesn't even really enjoy the sex with you and so it's good you are gone)
Decide also if you want to call him and continue

But you are still young sis, your education or job should be your top priority rn, guys should come second(I'm not saying you shouldn't date, but do not be so into it to the extent that it affects your academics, you need to be able to balance your academic and relationship life such that none is affecting the other). Trust me, success comes with a different kind of love, then guys would be all over you and you would be able to decide who is best for you. Even guys want a successful woman, be a woman of substance smiley smiley

Also, determine your self worth, build your worth, only then would you be able to decide who to go for and who not to, what to accept and what not to, it will be like a guide.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by NewCaliYork: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
He does not love you,if he did,wouldn’t cheat on you,be wise and get a good guy who’ll cherish you wholeheartedly.If you go on to marry him,I’m Rey sure you’ll come back to Nairaland to complain bitterly about your marriage.Clear the specks from your eyes,so that you can see the imminent and lifelong trauma you wanna get into.
lilianofentse:

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Qokie: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

This is exactly what I used to do to an ex when I got tired of her. I learnt from another ex who did it to me. grin grin
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Xfactor22: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

As a lady it is very hard to let go of someone you really loved and never cheated on. btw I plan to marry at 23. 19 going to 20 on May so its not bad if I want a serious relationship
BY... You can't type a simple sentence without error and all you think of is a guy's dick? I feel like giving you brain resetting slap.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by extremelygolden: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin you re way too fine to be a side chick grin grin I will give u my phone password,I will giv u good knackings grin we wil play video games together grin we voteA atiku together in 2023

Op is a South African, unless you're ready to bring her over to Nigeria before 2023, so together you could vote Atiku.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by ehinorlive: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
@19 i think you are too young for this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by lilianofentse(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
mmadu5:
instead he wants to stay at his friends because he hadn't finished playing a game. my dear your boyfriend dont value you much any longer so i will advice you to move on, if that is your pic on the DP then you wont have a problem finding a man who would love you in return as long as you have good characteristics i will give same advice to my sister. goodluck
I have stopped picking his calls. Am trying to move on rn
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by NewCaliYork: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
And how do you know you’re not his side chick?It is very obvious that you’re in love,you deserve a better guy.
lilianofentse:

Am not his side chick.
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
queenitee:

What you people forget is that according to her, it didn't happen just once, it kept repeating itself and he doesn't show any sign of changing. If he loves her, he would also make effort to make the relationship work. My own advice is don't he foolish because you love him, Relationship isn't about love alone
love matter tire me. Since buhari entered, love has gone to d dogs sad
Re: Should I Still Give Him A Chance? by pacesetting: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
The problem is, he definitely doesn't value you as much as you value him. In as much as it will be difficult to leave him, that's the best decision for you right now.

You are still young and you don't have to be in a situation that affects your focus in life.

Some of the hardest decisions to take are usually the best decisions. And this is exactly one of such. Just give yourself time. Trust me, the emotional pain of leaving him will heal with time.

One word of advice again; do not rush into another r/ship because you want to forget this one. Try associating more often with your family and female friends. Try and do other things you find interesting that will take your mind off and help you heal.

Yes, it's difficult especially when you love the person. But remember, TIME HEALS ALL THINGS.

lilianofentse:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.