Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1187 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin / I Put 1.5 Million Into Mmm For My Marriage,now I Cant Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

. by Teflon7: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2019

Re: . by Skmoda360(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmmmm........you are looking for trouble , best advice is that you end it asap before she started feeling like a wifey....

Re: . by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
She is your employee cheesy

Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
dingbang:
She is your employee cheesy
grin some men are weaker vessels. Just imagine
Re: . by dingbang(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
grin some men are weaker vessels. Just imagine
I dey tell you.
Re: . by HerTotoCry: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
After Ravaging and getting her pussy patched severally cos of injuries obtained from countless sex marathons, now you wanna dump her for a hapless fella to cum marry Wow shocked

Nonsense and Ethiopian Failed Plane angry

Re: . by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
You just had to do it anyway
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
dingbang:
I dey tell you.
Even wives sef dey hustle for themselves and ordinary boyfriend wey no know where relationship dey head to dey pay girl salaryshocked

After this one go dey blame naija girls, if monkey work and him no know watin him want Bamboo go chop him money.

Weak men everywhere

Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ubunja miseducation no work for this one bodygrin
Re: . by badadvice(f): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
I think you should come out clean to her.
But I'll advise you buy her a land, car, or house as compensation before doing so, so she doesnt feel too hurt.

Re: . by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Even wives sef dey hustle for themselves and ordinary boyfriend wey no know where relationship dey head to dey pay girl salaryshocked

After this one go dey blame naija girls, if monkey work and him no know watin him want Bamboo go chop him money.

Weak men everywhere
Re: . by sukhothai: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: . by HerTotoCry: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Ubunja miseducation no work for this one bodygrin
Just shut up u talk too much

Re: . by lomprico(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Teflon7:
I met this young lady over 2years now..she loves me truely..But i know i cant marry her...I still reciprocate love to her because she doesnt deserve been hurt by me...I pay her monthly...please how do I make her understand I cant marry her...Am tired of pretending

You don fuçk her?
Re: . by millionboi2: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Skmoda360:
Hmmmm........you are looking for trouble , best advice is that you end it asap before she started feeling like a wifey....
I did dsame resently
Re: . by Abaje195(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
u de fork her de pay.... oga u weren't datin her, u were both doin cool business...my advice no evn turn back move on. let her continue dating her slf
Re: . by Abaje195(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
u de Bleep her de pay.... oga u weren't datin her, u were both doin cool business...my advice no evn turn back move on. let her continue dating her slf
Re: . by lanibi(f): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
I'm still trying to understand what you mean by
"I pay her monthly"
Like she's your employee?
Re: . by StarUp: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Teflon7:
I met this young lady over 2years now..she loves me truely..But i know i cant marry her...I still reciprocate love to her because she doesnt deserve been hurt by me...I pay her monthly...please how do I make her understand I cant marry her...Am tired of pretending

Funke, Funke, Funke, come and see your brother shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Why is the male gender becoming weaker by the day?? I'm tired oo
So so disappointing stories na hn person dey read everyday.
It's been a while I read stories of a player.

What's happening to guys??

Re: . by Donjazzy12(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Oyindidi:

Weak men everywhere
They are the ones making girls to think that relationship is a job! Idiotic young men everywhere!
Re: . by Donjazzy12(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2019
ceeroh:
Why is the male gender becoming weaker by the day?? I'm tired oo
So so disappointing stories na hn person dey read everyday.
It's been a while I read stories of a player.

What's happening to guys??
Most young men of nowadays are completely useless, they only live for pussy!
Re: . by grad2012(f): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2019
So wait you were loving her out of sympathy from the start?

Do you know it evil to get in a relship with someone you don't love and see a future with?

Like what happened to defining your stands before getting into a relship.

May be you should have told her before getting her in so deep.

Will you know what just tell her and accept every anger she put toward you cause its all your fault.

The early you tell her the better because everyday that's counts it get even more deeper.
Re: . by Skmoda360(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2019
badadvice:
I think you should come out clean to her.
But I'll advise you buy her a land, car, or house as compensation before doing so, so she doesnt feel too hurt.
I knew it ....na you mumu person....when are you going to grow?

Woman Show Off Her New S*x Toy (+18) / Jamiroquai Automaton Album Download. Full / I Need Ur Advice (urgently)