Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode (103885 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by drinoayo: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
A former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has labelled the United States Vice President-elect Kamala Harris as the Biblical Jezebel famous for her wickedness and worship of foreign gods, Igbere TV reports.

Tweeting on Monday, Mr Fani-Kayode who has been outspoken about his support for the Trump Presidency claimed the Joe Biden/Harris Presidency was a Satanic one.

“I know Jezebel when I see her. Look into Kamalla’s eyes. Kaballa + Kundalini = Kamalla. Biden is a puppet and a smokescreen.

“A Biden presidency is a Kamalla Presidency. A Kamalla Presidency is Satan’s Presidency. May God deliver,” the ex-minister wrote.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1325769214850985985?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Harris is the first woman, the first black person and the first person of Southeast Asian descent to become US vice president-elect.

She hit the landmark on November 7 after Biden crossed the 270 electoral college votes required to be president.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Karlifate: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
LMAO! grin

Kaballa + Kundallini = Kamala
Dis political mathematics sef.

On the flipside, FFK will claim that he's a Christain, anticipating the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Why then is he scared of the people he labelled "antichrist" from taking over cos it's part of the signs of the end time.
Maybe he's using an incomplete Bible OR he wants to keep on being bankrolled on earth.

494 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Shelumiel: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
This man may have a point. There is something ungodly about that woman.

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by DesignYourLogo: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
People will not understand what is cooking in the global politics. Of course there's been developments and USA the powerhouse will not be left out for any reason.

It called the battle of Supremecy between light and darkness.

Note:
The is currently playing in the world today is the only reason already financial endowed rich man joins fraternity

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by GudluckIBB(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
From attacking Buhari, He has Moved to Biden and Kamala .

But this Kamala fine sha

440 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by donbachi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bros calm down...wether na kamodrini+jezebel or not..just celebrate dem.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by coolsegun2002: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

What is ungodly about her??

428 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Charmingrascal(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
This loud mouthed uncouth dingbat that can't even fix his marriages and build his home is calling another woman Jezebel.

Why is he so pained?
Is Trump his family member?

Biden is the President anyone especially none Americans who are against that or saddened by that can go to hell!

261 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

840 Likes 91 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by knightsTempler: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
FFK is a gibbering conspiracy loon.
lmao

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Amotolongbo(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
“I know Jezebel when I see her. Look into Kamalla’s eyes. Kaballa + Kundalini = Kamalla. Biden is a puppet and a smokescreen.

Femi Fani-Kayode could know Jezebel, if he saw her. But he could not recognize the good wife to marry after a hatrick of marriage!

It is so understandable he needs attention and has been actively looking for it to mastorbate

390 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by freshMallam1122: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Attention seeking mofo...... tweeehhh.. u idiot I spit on you

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Eriokanmi: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hmmm! You for say you toast am but she no gree. If she's truly what you call him oga, how come she's a step mum to 2 children from her husband's previous marriage and she neva chop dem?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Karlifate: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

273 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
I Dont Know Of Her Being A Jezebel but All I Know Is That, The Biggest Mistake Russia, China and America Can Make Is To Put A Woman In Position Of World Power because women can be unreasonably emotional or sentimental, power should never be in such hands because power can be deadly in the hands of emotional people

I Dont See Biden ruling but Kamala because From Things So Far Biden looks Like A Simp...

When You Need To Control A Man Use A Woman...

What I See Is Biden doing Kamala's Will.

Carry On America...

Life Indeed No Balance, America Has Dump People With Great Leaders, Nigeria Has Intelligent People With Dumb Leaders.

Twisted reality is Basically The Balance Of It

by the way not all nigerians are intelligent oh. not all americans are dumb. dont get it wrong

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by seunmsg(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shelumiel:

Can you tell us what is ungodly about her?

FFF has always been a chauvinistic bigot so I’m not surprised. This is the same guy that accused witches of causing plane crash when he was the minister of aviation. A man that cannot keep a woman after about six attempts at marriage would definitely think every woman is Jezebel.

155 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ibadansun1: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Information straight from White nationalist sources.

Obama is Anti christ

Kamala another Black is Jezebel, while even the White man who happens to be the president elect is not mentioned cheesy

They said Madam Ngozi Iwela is the candidate of the new world order.

And most of these guys still believe they have high IQ. grin

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Lanretoye(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
joblessness

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Dominion202: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
At times I laugh when I see people fighting the battle for God our creator.
Is anything bigger for God to handle?
Is their anything he created that is bigger than him?
So why are we worried with USA election.
Is Trump a true born again christian? My answer is capital NO.

The Americans has decide
Let face our own issues in Nigeria and leave US alone abeg.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ibadansun1: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Can you tell us what is ungodly about her?
She is black, isn't that worst enough for Trump supporters to condemn her

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by 9jatriot(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Who can quickly help deliver this to FFK? It is urgent please

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Karlifate: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Information straight from White nationalist website.

Obama is Anti christ

Kamala another Black is Jezebel, while even the White guy who happens to be the president elect is not mentioned cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by seunmsg(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
She is black, isn't that worst enough for Trump supporters to condemn her

They should just come out straight and say they are angry that a black woman is part of the ticket that swept away their demagogue from White House instead of hiding their anger under some crazy satanism conspiracy. I hate as their werey dey use satanism and christianity to disguise.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by slimfit1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
He is mad

8 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Koulture(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
angry

Who did this to ffk?
I will love to know the brand of weed this guy smokes.
That is someones mother and wife he is calling jezebel.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Moferere: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lollest Lol.

Our FFK has gone mad again.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Moferere: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Femi Fani-Kayode could know Jezebel, if he saw her. But he could not recognize the good wife to marry after a hatrick of marriage!

It is so understandable he needs attention and has been actively looking for it to mastorbate

Killer punch

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by IamPlato(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Information straight from White nationalist website.

Obama is Anti christ

Kamala another Black is Jezebel, while even the White guy who happens to be the president elect is not mentioned cheesy

nigga there Many Things Your High IQ Will Never Let You Understand until You bring Your Head To The Ground And Start Admitting that You Know Nothing

8 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ibadansun1: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
seunmsg:

They should just come out straight and say they are angry that a black woman is part of the ticket that swept away their demagogue from White House instead of hiding their anger under some crazy satanism conspiracy.
Actually, they hid under religion to discriminate against blacks in South Africa for decades in what they refer to as aparthied

They hid under religion to discriminate against blacks in America too.

They hid under religion to colonize us and steal our resources for decades.

Special mention below

"When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.”

MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT AFTER MANY DECADES BLACK MEN KEEP FALLING FOR SAME OLD TRICK.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by Ibadansun1: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamPlato:
nigga there Many Things Your High IQ Will Never Let You Understand until You bring Your Head To The Ground And Start Admitting that You Know Nothing
Ok sir

I am sure you are one the "religious genius" pushing the narratives I mentioned above.

10 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode by GamalNasser: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
A known wiccan Witch

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.