Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba (7552 Views)

Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos / Tafawa Balewa As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / Tafawa Balewa's Visit To USA (1961) (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by komando1: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
Quote from bk.babe97y:Quote from: Aigbofa on Today at 06:59:10 PMFor those of you who like to misspell Yoruba, it is not what you call us that matters, It is what we answer to. And we only answer to Yoruba, unlike some people who answer ibo today, then tomorrow  it's eebo, Hebrew, jew, igbo, congolese, etc. So many names you don't really know what to call them! lolol. hahahahahahahaha!!!!
Brokeback couple.
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2010
komando.:

Quote from bk.babe97y:Quote from: Aigbofa on Today at 06:59:10 PMFor those of you who like to misspell Yoruba, it is not what you call us that matters, It is what we answer to. And we only answer to Yoruba, unlike some people who answer ibo today, then tomorrow  it's eebo, Hebrew, jew, igbo, congolese, etc. So many names you don't really know what to call them! lolol. hahahahahahahaha!!!!
Brokeback couple.

guy grow up and learn how to use the quote, this is just muddling u your posts

Abi na aba made browser you dey use grin grin grin
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by komando1: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ last poster,
Point taken.
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2010
mdsocks:

Aba browser ke ? ROTFLMAO
abadaba:

Is it Yaribas, Yorubas, Jurubas. Which one is correct, as I see different spellings everyday.
Call it anything as long as it start with ''Y'' and ends with ''A'' unlike eebo,ibbo,igbio and i intend to introduce new ones,'' higbo & hibo ''.how you see am ? My guy
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by komando1: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
Quote from bluetooth:

My guy.
No toast am oh! No pull am into your group.
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2010
komando.:

Quote from bluetooth:

My guy.
No toast am oh! No pull am into your group.
or you use this

[q u o t e] the replies you want to quote in here[/q u o t e ]

just some show of Yr sup tongue

Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by AloyEmeka8: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2010
Okoro and Yoruba slaves still warring over Hausa declaration. heheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by igboboy1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aigbofa:

For those of you who like to misspell Yoruba, it is not what you call us that matters, It is what we answer to.
And we only answer to Yoruba, unlike some people who answer ibo today, then tomorrow  it's eebo, Hebrew, jew, igbo, congolese, etc. So many names you don't really know what to call them!

agbero shut up
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by gogo123: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2010
mdsocks:

AT LEAST ABA CAN MAKE BROWSERS, WHAT CAN YOU MAKE ? STEALING OIL MONEY AND WHITE COLLAR CRIMES
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by opuro(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2010
yaminrin, beerebes and their likes
and they are nothing but pencil in the hands of the abokis
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by Olaolufred(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2010
The IGBOS leads the crime rates in nigeria.

because Money dictates all in her Villages. From Mbaano to Abiriba.

Or Enugu to Owerri.

Not to offend anyone. may be wrong but think I am more write than wrong.
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by Olaolufred(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2010
Ndi Igbo,

Biko, forgive me if I have wronged you.

Just my opinion.
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by AkinEgba: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
They should also check his PhD degree. Could be oluwole like his person is. What will my people not do for name and money?
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 19, 2010
If his father is Hausa or Fulani, then isnt he a Northerner?

Olaolufred:

The IGBOS leads the crime rates in nigeria.

because Money dictates all in her Villages. From Mbaano to Abiriba.

Or Enugu to Owerri.

Not to offend anyone. may be wrong but think I am more write than wrong.

You're not saying anything new. No need to apologize, awe mi. grin

Just wait for the attack.
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by Rhino5dm: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2010
My take is the guy is just fake and a con man looking for food period!

The fact is not only that i personally know the family members, i have lived in Tafawa Balewa's house in Ran road, Bauchi. Believe you me i know exactly what saying.

Funny enough is that the guy look like one of the illegal immigrant from niger or chad. Just take look at his nose.
He may not be a yoruba man afteral.
Re: Balewa’s Fake Son Is Yoruba by AloyEmeka5: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2010
Kinda funny reading ara okes from Ekiti calling someone criminal. Just wait till 2011 and watch out for another state of emergency in Ekiti. Hands, feet, heads will be chopped off and the whole state will be turned into abbattoir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions every Nigerian should answer / Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA / Fuel Scarcity: DPR Warns Marketers Against Diversion..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.