Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm (15740 Views)

Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 / APC Raises Alarm Over Withdrawal Of Customs, Immigration Personnel From Border / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
Honerico, more for you.

My brain is too much for you, when I tell you something is fact, accept.

Here is another study of places in Akwa Ibom. As you spread away from the more affluent, more education-intensive, costlier and congested SW, the average houshold sizes grow. In Akwa Ibom it appears to be 8, well in line with my FACTS.

By the time you heard North, Polygamy, illiteracy and poverty will shoot it up to double figures. I don't pick figures and rubbish opinions from thin air like you, I use intense and well honed logical thought and prescience.

http://factsreports.revues.org/index438.html

The age range of farmers in the study area was from 20 years to above 50 years with the majority (42%) of the farmers being between 31-40 years of age. The predominance of younger people in waterleaf production could be because of the labour intensive nature of its production, which requires young and energetic farmers. This is in line with the findings of Ubokudom et al. (forthcoming) who worked on the technical efficiency of garden egg production in Uyo Metropolis, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. The authors also found that garden egg production in the area was labour intensive. Waterleaf producers in the study area were all female. Maduka (1998) and Umoh (2006) also had similar findings in assessing the technical efficiency of waterleaf farmers in the same area. About 60% of the farmers had households whose sizes range from 5-8 people. Thirty-five % had household sizes of 9-12 people while only 5% had households whose sizes ranged from 1-4 people. These household sizes were above the recommended average of four per family in Nigeria. Ubokudom et al. (forthcoming) also observed an average household size of about 6 persons with a range of 2-11 persons.
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

tkb

Here is a research of 1535 families in Abeokuta.

http://ajol.info/index.php/ad/article/viewFile/22250/19409

Albeit, it is of poor families in the city where kids have to do some kind of work. I think it will make sense to conservatively assume that type of family is representative of at least 50% of the town.

Look at page labelled 58 on the document but 9 in the truncated pdf.

Average household income of 80% of these families is N20,000. And the average family size is 6 (2 parents and 4 kids)*

*Honerico, can you see an example of when I tell you that my brain is too sharp and has a lot of logical reasoning. What did I say about average family structure in Ilaro? You don't know I speak facts?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-507378.256.html#msg6712224

tkb did not argue stewpidly unlike you. He saw logic and accepted instead of grabbing any moronic point to defend a point that can not stand. If it was your dumb arse, you would have maintained that the average Nigerian family is 4 that because [assuming your logic process here] "We have abandoned polygamy in the South". I know how you argue moronically.

Who and you is comparing whose brain is bigger here? do you get paid for it? i don't understand your point here, are you competing with someone or what exactly are you into?

you and tbk are the ones talking about ilaro, how's that an issue that concerns me?

by the way, is Ilaro even up to 0.3% of the rural areas in Nigeria? is Ilaro even a rural area when it comes to where it's located? (state wise?)

I am not competing with you bro, we are only discussing, agreeing to disagree why i believe 70% of Nigerians do not live below 1$ a day.

If you want to compare your brain with others, go apply as a lecturer in a university, go on a symposium, or just go on who wants to be a millionaire, don't you think you're wasting your "brain" here on NL? undecided

Sagamite:

Honerico, more for you.

My brain is too much for you, when I tell you something is fact, accept.

Here is another study of places in Akwa Ibom. As you spread awy from the more affluent, more education-intensive, costlier and congested SW, the average houshold sizes grow. In Akwa Ibom it appears to be 5-8, well in line with my FACTS.

By the time you heard North, Polygamy, illiteracy and poverty will shoot it up to double figures. I don't pick figures and rubbish opinions from thin air like you, I use intense and well honed logical thought and prescience.

http://factsreports.revues.org/index438.html

I can see that your brain is mixed with insults, when you try to make sense, you rub it off with insult, at the end of the day, you end up not driving home any sensible point, your brain is too twisted to know when to differentiate making sense to not making sense.

i hope you were able to see these points from the links you provided?

Average costs and returns in waterleaf production

33[b]Table 1 below shows the average costs and returns of waterleaf farmers in the study area. The average revenue from waterleaf output was found to be ₦411,721 per ha. The total cost incurred per ha was ₦89,307. Labour had the highest percentage of total cost of production with 58%, followed by planting materials with 33%. The total variable cost constituted 95% while the fixed cost constituted just 5% of the total cost of production. The enterprise had an average net income of ₦322,413 per farmer per ha, in a production cycle of 14 months.[/b]

The profitability ratios calculated to establish profitability levels of the enterprise are presented in Table 2. These are profitability index (PI), rate of returns on investment (RRI%), rate of returns on variable cost (RRVC%) and operating ratio (OR). The average PI for all farms was 0.78, indicating that out of every naira (₦) earned, about 78 kobo accrue to the farmer as net income. Also, with an RRI% of 361%, a farmer therefore earns ₦361 profit on every naira spent on waterleaf production. RRVC% was estimated to be about 482% per production season. In other words, every ₦1 cost incurred on variable inputs generates about ₦482.

Conclusion

37Waterleaf farmers in the study area are within the economically active labour force with a high level of education. The farmers made an average net farm income of ₦322,413 per hectare per production cycle. This is considered high because in fourteen months, those under paid employment and earning the minimum wage received ₦105,000. The average PI, RRI%, RRVC% and OR were found to be 0.78, 361, 482 and 0.21 respectively, all of which establish the fact that waterleaf production in the area is profitable, though labour intensive.

The result of the analysis shows that the majority (90%) of the farmers had some level of formal education. Labour had the highest percentage (58%) of total cost of production, suggesting that waterleaf production was labour intensive in the area.  The average net income per hectare per waterleaf production cycle was ₦322,413 while the average total cost was ₦89,307.18. Labour cost constituted the highest percentage of total variable cost. The profitability index (0.78), rate of returns on investment (361%), rate of returns on variable cost (482%), and operating ratio (0.21) suggest that waterleaf production was profitable in the study area. The identified major factors that enhance the output of waterleaf were the application of poultry manure, bigger household size (cheap labour), level of education of the farmer and level of capital.

Now, what have i been talking about? i was trying to let you know that living in the village does not automatically translate to being poor, not being able to make money, either does it translate to living below $1. (Take note, the second sampling was gotten from 90 farmers)

Bro, let's just stop, like i said before, i am not competing with you, if you want competition, go to these places i recommended above, i rather use my brain to better the people around me (including myself), than waste it online with a faceless id arguing on and forth for no just reason.

To really detect how many Nigerians live below $1, it will take years of research, both of us can't do it here, so what i find amazing is why they keep showing us a research that was obviously done more than 10yrs ago, using that to validate the present economic prowess of Nigerians and Nigeria.

Bro, i can't continue arguing (no longer a discussion) and i don't have time to keep pace with your insults either. (already turned into it)
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

I can see that your brain is mixed with insults, when you try to make sense, you rub it off with insult, at the end of the day, you end up not driving home any sensible point, your brain is too twisted to know when to differentiate making sense to not making sense.

i hope you were able to see these points from the links you provided?

Average costs and returns in waterleaf production

33[b]Table 1 below shows the average costs and returns of waterleaf farmers in the study area. The average revenue from waterleaf output was found to be ₦411,721 per ha. The total cost incurred per ha was ₦89,307. Labour had the highest percentage of total cost of production with 58%, followed by planting materials with 33%. The total variable cost constituted 95% while the fixed cost constituted just 5% of the total cost of production. The enterprise had an average net income of ₦322,413 per farmer per ha, in a production cycle of 14 months.[/b]

The profitability ratios calculated to establish profitability levels of the enterprise are presented in Table 2. These are profitability index (PI), rate of returns on investment (RRI%), rate of returns on variable cost (RRVC%) and operating ratio (OR). The average PI for all farms was 0.78, indicating that out of every naira (₦) earned, about 78 kobo accrue to the farmer as net income. Also, with an RRI% of 361%, a farmer therefore earns ₦361 profit on every naira spent on waterleaf production. RRVC% was estimated to be about 482% per production season. In other words, every ₦1 cost incurred on variable inputs generates about ₦482.

Conclusion

37Waterleaf farmers in the study area are within the economically active labour force with a high level of education. The farmers made an average net farm income of ₦322,413 per hectare per production cycle. This is considered high because in fourteen months, those under paid employment and earning the minimum wage received ₦105,000. The average PI, RRI%, RRVC% and OR were found to be 0.78, 361, 482 and 0.21 respectively, all of which establish the fact that waterleaf production in the area is profitable, though labour intensive.

The result of the analysis shows that the majority (90%) of the farmers had some level of formal education. Labour had the highest percentage (58%) of total cost of production, suggesting that waterleaf production was labour intensive in the area.  The average net income per hectare per waterleaf production cycle was ₦322,413 while the average total cost was ₦89,307.18. Labour cost constituted the highest percentage of total variable cost. The profitability index (0.78), rate of returns on investment (361%), rate of returns on variable cost (482%), and operating ratio (0.21) suggest that waterleaf production was profitable in the study area. The identified major factors that enhance the output of waterleaf were the application of poultry manure, bigger household size (cheap labour), level of education of the farmer and level of capital.

Now, what have i been talking about? i was trying to let you know that living in the village does not automatically translate to being poor, not being able to make money, either does it translate to living below $1.

Bro, let's just stop, like i said before, i am not competing with you, if you want competition, go to these places i recommended above, i rather use my brain to better the people around me (including myself), than waste it online with a faceless id arguing on and forth for no just reason.

To really detect how many Nigerians live below $1, it will take years of research, both of us can't do it here, so what i find amazing is why they keep showing us a research that was obviously done more than 10yrs ago, using that to validate the present economic prowess of Nigerians and Nigeria.

Bro, i can't continue arguing (no longer a discussion) and i don't have time to keep pace with your insults either. (already turned into it)

You are a slowpoke?

You are a WHAT?

Say it: . . . . . . . . . . . MO-RON!

So how does your highlighted prove I am not making sense? Whose argument does those figures back?

They make ₦322,413 profit over 14 months and have to cater for a family of 8 on average. Is that not living on N96 per day?

And it goes further to say, those farmers are high earners, that in 14 months others earn N105K. For a family of 8, is that not N31 per day?

Do you ever use your brain?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by ada24: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
are u 2 not tired yet?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by tkb417(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^^
sagamite
add another 20k from side kicks

u have more than $2 a day grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a slowpoke?

You are a WHAT?

Say it: . . . . . . . . . . . MO-RON!

So how does your highlighted prove I am not making sense? Whose argument does those figures back?

They make ₦322,413 profit over 14 months and have to cater for a family of 8 on average. Is that not living on N96 per day?

And it goes further to say, those farmers are high earners, that in 14 months others earn N105K. For a family of 8, is that not N31 per day?

Do you ever use your brain?

You always think you are making sense until you end up shooting yourself, farmers don't plant for the whole year, what do you think they do when it's not time to plant or harvest? they just sit at home and do nothing? that's where the other source of income kick in, so who's making sense?

who's the mo-ron?

Now who's making sense? farmers don't just sit at home when they are not farming, they go into trading other commodities to cover up for the period they are not farming.

I rest my case, SAGAMITE, you are something else, i can't insult you again, you and the word slowpoke must have been born/founded at the same time, hence the obsession  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2010
tkb417:

^^^
sagamite
add another 20k from side kicks

u have more than $2 a day grin grin grin grin

Pata pata, at the most generous estimates, 70% of Nigerians live on less than $2 a day.

If we start looking at figures from villages and towns outside the top 2 cities and towns in each state in the North, then we will see what poverty really is.  grin

My friend worked in a village called Samunaka in the North. He said he did not know that Nigeria changed the cabinet until about 2 months after. grin

You think people for that kin place fit know wetin stockmarket mean? That kin thin consan dem?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

You always think you are making sense until you end up shooting yourself, farmers don't plant for the whole year, what do you think they do when it's not time to plant or harvest? they just sit at home and do nothing? that's where the other source of income kick in, so who's making sense?

who's the mo-ron?

Now who's making sense? farmers don't just sit at home when they are not farming, they go into trading other commodities to cover up for the period they are not farming.

I rest my case, SAGAMITE, you are something else, i can't insult you again, you and the word not-so-smart person must have been born/founded at the same time, hence the obsession  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what I am talking about.

You are an utter not-so-smart person, you need to know when you goof and quickly scurry away instead of trying to bring another moronic thought that breaks all logic as fact.

Foooooooool, so farmers just plant and then go and sit down? They don't go practically every day to tend to the land?

Mugu, even mechanized farmers in the West are on their farms practically everyday, talkless of hoe and cutlass carrying farmers.

not-so-smart person! So their other source of income will be more than their major income?

Foool, I said I knew your moronic arguing pattern.
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

This is what I am talking about.

You are an utter slowpoke, you need to know when you goof and quickly scurry away instead of trying to bring another moronic thought that breaks all logic as fact.

Foooooooool, so farmers just plant and then go and sit down? They don't go practically every day to tend to the land?

Mugu, even mechanized farmers in the West are on their farms practically everyday, talkless of hoe and cutlass carrying farmers.

slowpoke! So their other source of income is more than their major income?

Foool, I said I knew your moronic arguing pattern.

Hehehehe, you be the original agbaya i have ever seen, hehehehe, you already agreed to my points through tbk's post, but you are here sounding like a 1950 record hehehehe

i no fit laugh again, you can keep cussing, that's your problem, it's part and parcel of you, so i can't help you.

I hope you don't cuss your relatives like this all the time? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

Hehehehe, you be the original agbaya i have ever seen, hehehehe, you already agreed to my points through tbk's post, but you are here sounding like a 1950 record hehehehe

i no fit laugh again, you can keep cussing, that's your problem, it's part and parcel of you, so i can't help you.

I hope you don't cuss your relatives like this all the time? undecided undecided undecided

slowpoke, you are trying to switch subjects on me whilst I have rubbished you stewpid assertion? Farmers don't go to the farm almost every day?

And later you will say you did not say that and you can't see it when pointed out to you? Mugu!

Even tkb is turning it to a joke because he is seeing strong evidence on the ground.
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by tkb417(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, you are trying to switch subjects on me whilst I have rubbished you stewpid assertion? Farmers don't go to the farm almost every day?

And later you will say you did not say that and you can't see it when point out? Mugu!

Even tkb is turning it to a joke because he is seeing strong evidence on the ground.
see this guy
u no i no get power to argue back and forth cos ull never agree

when was the research in Abeokuta done Saga?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
tkb417:

see this guy
u no i no get power to argue back and forth cos ull never agree

when was the research in Abeokuta done Saga?

You for know me, I don check that before I post am so as not to embarass myself with invalidity.  grin

2006 based on a 2002 survey.

I check sample size to ensure it makes sense.

I check authors to ensure no claim of bias.
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

And later you will say you did not say that and you can't see it when pointed out to you? Mugu!

Going to the farm to check their plants is not what they do for the whole of the day bro, a farmer often have workers they send to check the farm, so what's your point again?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

Going to the farm to check their plants is not what they do for the whole of the day bro, a farmer often have workers they send to check the farm, so what's your point again?

STOP CHATTING CRAP MY FRIEND!

So these illiterates have workers? You just keep on picking whatever ediotic conjecture you can from thin air to defend a moronic statement you have made. That is you moronic style.

So if they hire workers, that means they have to pay the workers. The study says Labour cost was about N52,000 over 14 months. So how many workers do you think he would hire for N3700 per month?

Foooool, learn to know when to STFU! Conjecture throwing slowpoke! Just picks any statement without thinking and then vomits it.
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by tkb417(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
ok ok ok ok ok

no winner no vanquished situation here grin grin grin grin

can we look for another thread
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
tkb417:

ok ok ok ok ok

no winner no vanquished situation here  grin grin grin grin

Me, I am not here for winner situation.

I just want to have a meaningful intellectual discussion to understand how my country can progress but you then have one asinine, cement-for-brains goat coming to talk rubbish and then labelling others ignorant. And when you correct him, he remains defiant and vomits more drool all in the name of national pride that suggest he is retarded.

I get pissed off because those are the types of retards that hold Nigeria back because they can not think analytically and deal with facts but yet have a right to vote or worst still are in middle or upper management in civil service due to poor selection processes.

And you will see the likes coming to NL to rain insults on public officials when they themselves are no better.
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

STOP CHATTING CRAP MY FRIEND!

So these illiterates have workers? You just keep on picking whatever ediotic conjecture you can from thin air to defend a moronic statement you have made. That is you moronic style.

So if they hire workers, that means they have to pay the workers. The study says Labour cost was about N52,000 over 14 months. So how many workers do you think he would hire for N3700 per month?

Foooool, learn to know when to STFU! Conjecture throwing slowpoke! Just picks any statement without thinking and then vomits it.

Hehehehe, like i said, the more you type, the more senseless you appear hehehe, so you didn't know some farmers have workers? in your mind you think one farmer does all the work in his farm? hehehehe, i can't laugh again, ok ok, you will, please TBK417, hand him the victory cup abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2010
Oga sagamite, i have an advice for you, please stop the way you chat up people on this forum, any other forum, or in the real world, you might end up not having an sensible friend to talk to. (sooner or later, you'd end up talking to yourself on this forum) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

Hehehehe, like i said, the more you type, the more senseless you appear hehehe, so you didn't know some farmers have workers? in your mind you think one farmer does all the work in his farm? hehehehe, i can't laugh again, ok ok, you will, please TBK417, hand him the victory cup abeg grin grin grin grin grin

You are a slowpoke!

You concoct conjecture just to defend moronic statements.

Explain to me how many workers the farmers will hire to work on his farm for N3700 a month. They gave the labour costs in the figures, you foool.

But you still came up with a moronic assertions instead of accepting facts and get yourself in another stinker!
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2010
tkb417:

ok ok ok ok ok

no winner no vanquished situation here  grin grin grin grin

tkb, here is another survey of residents of Agege in 2003, conducted by Nigerians from the University of Ibadan, which you and myself will agree is by far the best and most reputable university in Nigeria and has no rival.  tongue grin

The sample is small though 100, but big for such a geography.

http://depot.gdnet.org/newkb/fulltext/osinubi.pdf

70% of household incomes reported is less than N25K a month. With average household size being about 7, using the top of the range (assuming each household income is N25K on the dot), that is living on N120 per day.

Now that slowpoke honerico, when I tell you that I speak facts, what did I say was likely maximum average earnings in Lagos?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-507378.224.html#msg6708694

If we look at most other areas in Lagos, it will fall in line.

Don't be arguing with my facts it comes from deep analytical thoughts.
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by tkb417(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2010
tkb, here is another survey of residents of Agege in 2003, conducted by Nigerians from the University of Ibadan, which you and myself will agree is by far the best and most reputable university in Nigeria and has no rival.
Obafemi Awolowo shytes on UI everyday of the year

70% of household incomes reported is less than N25K a month. With average household size being about 7, using the top of the range (assuming each household income is N25K on the dot), that is living on N120 per day
hahaha
the average salary of an entry level guy in a bank in 2003 was say 60k but today is about 150.

thats more than 100% increase

Sagamite, i am not Honeric oh grin grin

so if it was 25k in 2003, then allow for a 100% increase cos between 2003 and now, the country experienced some kinda boom which trickled down to the pockets of almost everybody. Im sure u know that was the time we had the emergence of the middle class that was not in existence in 2003

you agree with me?

hehehehehe

Sagamite, 25 k in 2003 is about 50k today

so factor that into your less than $2 dollar computation
what do we have researcher? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2010
tkb417:

Obafemi Awolowo shytes on UI everyday of the year
hahaha
the average salary of an entry level guy in a bank in 2003 was say 60k but today is about 150.

thats more than 100% increase

so if it was 25k in 2003, then allow for a 100% increase cos between 2003 and now, the country experienced some kinda boom which trickled down to the pockets of almost everybody. Im sure u know that was the time we had the emergence of the middle class that was not in existence in 2003

you agree with me?

hehehehehe

Sagamite, 25 k in 2003 is about 50k today

so factor that into your less than $2 dollar computation
what do we have researcher? grin grin grin

I don't agree with you at all.

All economic philosophy is saying the income gap is widening. Even in the West where there is some govt attempt to cater for this, talkless of a third world country with a totally useless legistlation chamber.

Economic theory is saying the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. I am sure you are aware of this.

So because graduates have a salary increase does not necessarily mean it is the same for artisans or in similar proportions. Things do not work like that.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=28590&Cr=INCOME&Cr1=ILO

http://allafrica.com/stories/201003100625.html

Furthermore, you are talking about elite hires in an industry that was growing. I am very very confident that the N150K figure is not for every grad hire in banks, most likely it is for those on grad scheme. I doubt it changed much for grads in other roles or industries, talkless of artisans.

I don't even think civil servants have had 100% increases from 2003 to now.

Furthermore, does you figure encomprise the salary slashes post Sanusi?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a slowpoke!

You concoct conjecture just to defend moronic statements.

Explain to me how many workers the farmers will hire to work on his farm for N3700 a month. They gave the labour costs in the figures, you foool.

But you still came up with a moronic assertions instead of accepting facts and get yourself in another stinker!

It takes a fool to know a fool, it takes a madman to know another mad man, you're surely a madman hehehehehe 45 years and counting, your madness is really growing, how i wish Nigeria's economy is growing as fast as your madness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, it's better you don't make me make jest of you  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tkb417:

See your mouth, you know i don't like wasting time when the reason for a discussion's been ignored. hehehehe, anyways sha, abeg continue with your agbaya bros, hopefully, he won't turn on you when there's no one to insult again grin grin grin grin

i am begining to think if "won fi omi wérépé we bróda yi ni sha lati kekere" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

It takes a fool to know a fool, it takes a madman to know another mad man, you're surely a madman hehehehehe 45 years and counting, your madness is really growing, how i wish Nigeria's economy is growing as fast as your madness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, it's better you don't make me make jest of you  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

slowpoke, what makes you sure you are not older than me? Because I joke around about being old? Fooool! grin

What I asked you is, how does a farmer pay for labourers with N3700 per month?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^^^

You are a poor old man, see i don't need a magician to tell me, hehehe, i know you are not in your 20s, hehehe, as for me, i am in my 20s hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^

You are a poor old man, see i don't need a magician to tell me, hehehe, i know you are not in your 20s, hehehe, as for me, i am in my 20s hehehe grin grin grin grin

You know?  grin

Conjecture throwing ediot.

The question is how does a farmer pay for labourers with N3700 per month? Defend your other moronic conjecture.
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by seanet02: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

You know? grin

The question is how does a farmer pay for labourers with N3700 per month? Defend your other moronic conjecture.
PEACE
honeric01:

^^^^
PEACE

Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

You know?  grin

Old man, your brain should have made you know that every farmer can't be on the same level, there are richer farmers, they are poor farmers, because the research concentrate on 90 farmers, using their data as evidence does not mean all farmers are on the same level with these 90 farmers, some farmers are larger than some, hence the ability to pay extra workers. (just like it's is in the cities, some people have the ability to pay extra workers, while some can't even in a white collar job).

So please try thinking out of your big "superior" brain, or is the brain already too old to multi-task? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

Old man, your brain should have made you know that every farmer can't be on the same level, there are richer farmers, they are poor farmers, because the research concentrate on 90 farmers, using their data as evidence does not mean all farmers are on the same level with these 90 farmers, some farmers are larger than some, hence the ability to pay extra workers. (just like it's is in the cities, some people have the ability to pay extra workers, while some can't even in a white collar job).

So please try thinking out of your big "superior" brain, or is the brain already too old to multi-task? grin grin grin grin grin

Dunce, they gave averages there.

Dunce, averages is representative of the ball pack, and the ball pack says N3700 on labour a month. So how many of the farmers would even have N10,000 a month for labour before you came and moronically vomitted that the farmers sit at home and hirer labours hence they have second income, foooool?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by honeric01(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Dunce, they gave averages there.

Dunce, averages is representative of the ball pack, and the ball pack says N3700 on labour a month. So how many of the farmers would even have N10,000 a month for labour before you came and moronically vomitted that the farmers sit at home and higher labours hence they have second income, foooool?

Average of the 90 farmers they used, not the whole of the farmers in that area, not of the whole of the farmers in Nigeria, this man, you be correct fool, i rest my case, i don tire, i no wan dey yell like mad man wey u be.

Because a madman ends up running away with my clothes while bathing does not mean i should run after him naked, if i do that, i might end up being called the main mad man hehehehe.

so oga, i rest my case grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by seanet02: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2010
@sagamite and honerich, why cant you make peace at once and fight this logically rather than pouring abuses on each other, you are both INTELLECTUALS and why all this?
Re: Nigeria Close To Population Disaster – British Council Raises Alarm by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2010
honeric01:

Average of the 90 farmers they used, not the whole of the farmers in that area, not of the whole of the farmers in Nigeria, this man, you be correct fool, i rest my case, i don tire, i no wan dey yell like mad man wey u be.

Because a madman ends up running away with my clothes while bathing does not mean i should run after him unclothed, if i do that, i might end up being called the main mad man hehehehe.

so oga, i rest my case grin grin grin

Oh, amsorry!

Did I break your concentration!

So you now turn around that "not these farmers"?

So which farmers were we talking about and calculating average living wage before you opened you moronic gob to say they must be using labourers?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-507378.288.html#msg6713918

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see what is in the link or is it bawomolo's post you see? grin

not-so-smart person, let me quash your moronic points further. It is said the earnings of this farmers are high (i.e. better than most farmers) so it is reasonable to say they are, at worst, a representative of the average of the farmers in the area. Foooool! Think and stop vomiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Clamp Down On Illegal Arms Bearers / PDP Demands Emefiele’s Resignation, Investigation Over Alleged Fraud / Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.