Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,136 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate (19855 Views)

Buhari Expresses Outrage Over The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Dino98: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Nels55:
He's not even addressing the deaths of many Nigerians and the force displayed by security agencies in this election..

Is this man really a Nigerian?

I was just about to say this.

Deaths everywhere, the military turning into election thugs and this man has not said a word about it.

Clearly you can see that, he has told them to do whatever they need to do to get the results they want....while he pretends not to know, so he can maintain his scam "Mr INTEGRITY".

If truly this man was a good man or even a good leader it won't be difficult to tell given the current situation in the country.

I've just been waiting to hear anything from him and what that would be....

God help this country!!!
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Boyooosa(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76578604:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY .

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, The land flowing with milk and honey.

To a New Nigeria we go.
Buhari will be happy with you for this piece if he stumbles on it; and if he allows it to motivate his leadership, the x generation will celebrate the piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Ohraykon: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:
I hope another saraki does not emerge again..
its relative no be naija
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Boyooosa(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2019
Ohraykon:
its relative no be naija
God may have killed the person before their first seating....I pray so.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by bugggg: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2019
people are being killed by your kinsmen in kaduna and you're here expressing joy over crap... imagine how they brutally murdered those innocent kids. Glaring now this government is a pure scam and noin else.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Ohraykon: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:

God may have killed the person before their first seating....I pray so.
lol its not dat bad na it wont be funny if he buhari has all the support and he disappoints
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by DogmaNation: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2019
aofujeh:

Why can't we just keep religion away from politics. Thanks.
Shut ur mouth. Tell that to ur god Buhari,he used religion as a means of campaign! Ewu!
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Boyooosa(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Ohraykon:
lol its not dat bad na it wont be funny if he buhari has all the support and he disappoints
You don't have an iota of idea, of what saraki took Nigeria through, through his wicked cohorts called fellow NA members.
Saraki was a thorn in the flesh of their party APC and thank God for the wisdom that is bigger than him, and his wicked latter party that were forcefully phased out of the political scheme of Nigeria.
What he did to his dad in kwara should communicate better to you, the level of rhelm he enjoys in the satanic kingdom.
He fell just like those angels in the Bible and I know he will never stop just like his mentors and source of motivation/power.
I hope buhari too will take advantage of God's support he is enjoying and do what will put joy on Nigerians' face while he stop all these nonsense nepotism and sluggishness.
He should see this as the last opportunity for him to help Nigerians from hardship and potential war so that his name will be written on same page of legends like Mandela of life, Great Awo and the grand pioneers of America!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by jamace(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Rigging gives Buhari joy. Where is the integrity? Na wa o. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by ollah2: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2019
aofujeh:

Why can't we just keep religion away from politics. Thanks.

na their way, they will always show their intolerance, sentiments and bigotry then turn around to attack the muslims
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Ohraykon: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:

You don't have an iota of idea, of what saraki took Nigeria through, through his wicked cohorts called fellow NA members.
Saraki was a thorn in the flesh of their party APC and thank God for the wisdom that is bigger than him, and his wicked latter party that were forcefully phased out of the political scheme of Nigeria.
What he did to his dad in kwara should communicate better to you, the level of rhelm he enjoys in the satanic kingdom.
He fell just like those angels in the Bible and I know he will never stop just like his mentors and source of motivation/power.
I hope buhari too will take advantage of God's support he is enjoying and do what will put joy on Nigerians' face while he stop all these nonsense nepotism and sluggishness.
He should see this as the last opportunity for him to help Nigerians from hardship and potential war so that his name will be written on same page of legends like Mandela of life, Great Awo and the grand pioneers of America!
But buhari caused it when he said he can work with anyone. Anyways lets see how this 4 years will unfold since he has the upper hand. I just hope the hunger will reduce.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by PierreAbutu(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2019
post=76578604:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY .

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, The land flowing with milk and honey.

To a New Nigeria we go.

Integrity that cannot condemn killings by fulani herdsmen.......that one na wetin? angry
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Sluvist(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2019
Senate president to the middle belt or NE.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Generalnomercy: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Buhari your cows will never graze on my land and no inch of my land will be given to you TERRORISTS in the name of herdsmen for occupation.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2019
My president God bless you sir. You really need to be happy, together we will take Nigeria to the nextlevel, God bless president Muhammadu Buhari God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by cyrilamx(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Olanireti:
Saraki frustrated the hell out of Bubu. He will never forget. Hope he will get smoother ride this time around. Goodluck
And he ended not only Bukola Saraki's political ambition but also his family evil stranglehold on the financial life of Kwarans. You dont joke with military general turn democratic president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Bryan88(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2019
IS THIS WHAT WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING?
WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING AND ASKING HOW P.D.P IS WINNING GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION IN ALMOST ALL THE STATES EVEN IN KANO AND YET A.P.C WON PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION...CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE D FOUL PLAY?
AND THIS 1 IS HERE EXPRESSING NONSENSE JOY OVER A.P.C WINNINGS IN D SENATE.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by kenny160: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2019
so they should all plan together to steal our money and eat up the economy? God will help Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by bionixs: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
This time around, the animal Dino will be tamed effortlessly
and you and your generation will suffer as bad governance would be meted out
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Boyooosa(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Ohraykon:
But buhari caused it when he said he can work with anyone. Anyways lets see how this 4 years will unfold since he has the upper hand. I just hope the hunger will reduce.

As in ehn, my brother, I just pray we're compensated through good governance...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by ensamy(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2019
What of Akpabio bowing down to the lying Devil that promised him senate President seat in exchange for Akwa ibom's natural resources.

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Duru009(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2019
you can appoint your Fulani's as you like !!!!

LOL
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by soothsayer2: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
I blve you will listen to the words of elders this time around. Saraki has sabotaged your efforts in the 8th assembly.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by bizzibodi(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2019
Nels55:
He's not even addressing the deaths of many Nigerians and the force displayed by security agencies in this election..

Is this man really a Nigerian?
U want him to address dead people & promise to bring them back too life?
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by bizzibodi(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
PDP senator will still emerge Senate President. Saraki will ensure that before he leaves
Look son!Saraki will not be allowed to step his dirty foot in d hallow chamber again.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2019
u well atal?

PureMind2:
Good set ahead
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by desmond2pk: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Saraki and dogara never had intentions to frustrate him.
The next senate president would witness what saraki witnessed.
No senate president wants to be a rubber stamp to the cabals.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
bionixs:
and you and your generation will suffer as bad governance would be meted out
I understand when you quickly assume that most people you encounter online are poor, since mankind easily judge others by the standard of their own yardstick

Sorry to bust ur bubble bro, I'm doing fantastically well. To put it simply, I'm currently having the best years of my life
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
personal59:

imagine what you guys don't understand is that it won't affect him a bit aside the name calling but as for you ............. you will blow whistle with your nose

enemy of progress because of hatred

can't imagine every supporter of each party to have this ideology

when APC u want it destroyed ND when pdp the mad people among their opposition supporter should also pray for it to be destroyed like good for nothing fellow as you.

when will Nigeria be great self haba with this kind of reasoning ahhhhhh
foolish generation called youth

imagine what you guys don't understand is that it won't affect him a bit aside the name calling but as for you ............. you will blow whistle with your nose

when APC u want it destroyed ND when pdp the mad people among their opposition supporter should also pray for it to be destroyed like good for nothing fellow as you.

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by obami007(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
personal59:

You are not coherent

And you don't sound intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila / 2016 Budget: FG Votes N500b For Social Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.