Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate (19861 Views)

Buhari Expresses Outrage Over The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
post=76578707:
Let us do this guys....

How did Saraki affect Buhari's performance?
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
yemaldo:
Seriously? with 70% apc senators, u must be dreaming

it's actually 61%, APC still don't have the 2/3 majority with is a paltry 67%
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:
God may have killed the person before their first seating....I pray so.

What specifically did Saraki do that contributed to Buhari's performance.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:

You don't have an iota of idea, of what saraki took Nigeria through, through his wicked cohorts called fellow NA members.
Saraki was a thorn in the flesh of their party APC and thank God for the wisdom that is bigger than him, and his wicked latter party that were forcefully phased out of the political scheme of Nigeria.
What he did to his dad in kwara should communicate better to you, the level of rhelm he enjoys in the satanic kingdom.
He fell just like those angels in the Bible and I know he will never stop just like his mentors and source of motivation/power.
I hope buhari too will take advantage of God's support he is enjoying and do what will put joy on Nigerians' face while he stop all these nonsense nepotism and sluggishness.
He should see this as the last opportunity for him to help Nigerians from hardship and potential war so that his name will be written on same page of legends like Mandela of life, Great Awo and the grand pioneers of America!

can you state categorically instances Saraki stopped Buhari from working?
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:

As in ehn, my brother, I just pray we're compensated through good governance...

Buhari is clueless when it comes to economic policies. Don't expect much, you might be disappointed
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
soothsayer2:
I blve you will listen to the words of elders this time around. Saraki has sabotaged your efforts in the 8th assembly.

How??

I keep hearing this, but how has Saraki whose primary role as a senate president was law making and oversight function affect Buhari the president.

kindly explain your point
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by bionixs: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
I understand when you quickly assume that most people you encounter online are poor, since mankind easily judge others by the standard of their own yardstick

Sorry to bust ur bubble bro, I'm doing fantastically well. To put it simply, I'm currently having the best years of my life
keep misleading those gullible educated illiterates who would illogically believe you. You are having best years of your life indeed. so says one political thug and a campaign organiser of a certain winning political party in my street
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Boyooosa(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
mrbock:

Buhari is clueless when it comes to economic policies. Don't expect much, you might be disappointed
He is not an economist, may be u wanted to mention that he appoints competent hands, recognises & embraces good economic policy(s) for implementation.
I make reference to TSA.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Boyooosa(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
mrbock:

can you state categorically instances Saraki stopped Buhari from working?
Buhari underperformed vis-a-vis expectation and saraki did not equally help the masses he represented in his capacity, instead, he was fighting the comptroller general of the custom, magu of efcc and the likes not because of the interest of the masses but the conflicts in their own interests.
He delayed 2017 budget without justifying the reason, the platform that brought him in as the sp was fraudulent and undemocratic. By this effect, he worked against his supposed ruling party. He used his office to antagonise or criticise the executive's policies where actions were promptly needed. Most especially, in the case of Onnoghen, the earlier corrupt judges and so on.
Bruv, saraki negotiated for what he could not manage and now, he is a loser!
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:

He is not an economist, may be u wanted to mention that he appoints competent hands, recognises & embraces good economic policy(s) for implementation.
I make reference to TSA.

You don't have to necessarily possess any economics degree to have an understanding of how market forces work

Which policy has he recognized and embraced?

TSA was not formulated by his administration

And it has under performed, people still scam it

So that's a terrible example to give

Now let me list he's economic woes so you can realize how bad him and his team have bungled :

The forex debacle that made dollar rise to as high as 500. Before it floated to about 365 Major importers are still licking their wounds

The Ban on some food items eg rice that resulted in astronomical price increase when we are yet to even achieve 50% self sufficient

increase in the cost of import duties, which in turn is pushed down to final consumer to pay more while wage remain stagnant

The bitter Truth is Nigeria as a country is heavily dependent on govt spending. Even our so called private sector, a little cough and most of them will die

Staggered govt spending means less money in the hands of the people

I would like our private sector to be self sufficient but with Buhari's disposition even foreign investors are skeptical

What ever political divide you are on. One thing is certain if This administration bungles the economic policies like they did over the last 4 years we will be in worse situation
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:

Buhari underperformed vis-a-vis expectation and saraki did not equally help the masses he represented in his capacity, instead, he was fighting the comptroller general of the custom, magu of efcc and the likes not because of the interest of the masses but the conflicts in their own interests.
He delayed 2017 budget without justifying the reason, the platform that brought him in as the sp was fraudulent and undemocratic. By this effect, he worked against his supposed ruling party. He used his office to antagonise or criticise the executive's policies where actions were promptly needed. Most especially, in the case of Onnoghen, the earlier corrupt judges and so on.
Bruv, saraki negotiated for what he could not manage and now, he is a loser!

From what you wrote I still can't place my figure on how does political antics of Saraki made Buhari fumble this badly

Magu still remained at EFCC
same with the custom man

The budget was delayed by how many months?

Even after being passed, what was the level of implementation ?

Look I'm on neither of the political divide. I vote across party lines

if there was nothing to criticize saraki won't have found an easy mark in Buhari's actions

Buhari performed below Par and it's nobody else's fault but his own
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by Boyooosa(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
mrbock:

You don't have to necessarily possess any economics degree to have an understanding of how market forces work

Which policy has he recognized and embraced?

TSA was not formulated by his administration

And it has under performed, people still scam it

So that's a terrible example to give

Now let me list he's economic woes so you can realize how bad him and his team have bungled :

The forex debacle that made dollar rise to as high as 500. Before it floated to about 365 Major importers are still licking their wounds

The Ban on some food items eg rice that resulted in astronomical price increase when we are yet to even achieve 50% self sufficient

increase in the cost of import duties, which in turn is pushed down to final consumer to pay more while wage remain stagnant

The bitter Truth is Nigeria as a country is heavily dependent on govt spending. Even our so called private sector, a little cough and most of them will die

Staggered govt spending means less money in the hands of the people

I would like our private sector to be self sufficient but with Buhari's disposition even foreign investors are skeptical

What ever political divide you are on. One thing is certain if This administration bungles the economic policies like they did over the last 4 years we will be in worse situation
Bro, next time u r having such debate in a public domain, always equip your facts and figures.
Jonathan did not implement TSA, his govt only proposed but he lacked the politixal will to implement back then in 2012. The first place it was introduced and implemented in any part if the country (officially) is in Ogun state.
What took Jonathan more that 3 years to implement (2012 to 2015), took just 4 months of buharis govt to FULLY implement and as at 2016, the policy has started yielding positive results, due to zeal. Except if u want to convince me that the policy has no effect in our economic system.
And that would have bn a debate for another day.
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by mrbock: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Boyooosa:

Bro, next time u r having such debate in a public domain, always equip your facts and figures.
Jonathan did not implement TSA, his govt only proposed but he lacked the politixal will to implement back then in 2012. The first place it was introduced and implemented in any part if the country (officially) is in Ogun state.
What took Jonathan more that 3 years to implement (2012 to 2015), took just 4 months of buharis govt to FULLY implement and as at 2016, the policy has started yielding positive results, due to zeal. Except if u want to convince me that the policy has no effect in our economic system.
And that would have bn a debate for another day.

Do you have compression issues

Where did I say Jonathan implemented it

I said buhari did not formulate the policy and even after implementation it has underperformed

Do you want more facts?
Re: President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
bionixs:
keep misleading those gullible educated illiterates who would illogically believe you. You are having best years of your life indeed. so says one political thug and a campaign organiser of a certain winning political party in my street
Is it by force to admit that am poor and suffering when am not?

I say am enjoying myself now like never before

Bros Abeg pack well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) / Court Summons Solomon Arase For Contempt, Says Not Above The Law / Accidental Discharge: IGP To Introduce Use Of Stun Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.