Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive (56573 Views)

19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by senatordave1(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
AnambraforPeter:

Are you implying that the reruns will be characterised by vote buying and rigging.
Is there any election devoid of that...

1 Like

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by senatordave1(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Gunayo:
don't forget osun state. PDP will get there stolen mandate from the court. Kogi state as well. If PDP zone the governorship ticket to igala axis and pick deputy from okun side that's the end of bello. Ondo state and anambra state can go to PDP as well.PDP having 19 states might be a reality.
How
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by senatordave1(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Kyase:

Kano and Benue rerun are mostly in apc strong holds
Benue is gone jor.i overrated jime,he couldn't even win in his tiv territories well
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by Kyase(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Excaperx:
kano? How
Aside nassarawa and dala are PDP strongholds, even the nassarawa the deputy governor will want to redeem himself in his local government area..........
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by Kyase(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Benue is gone jor.i overrated jime,he couldn't even win in his tiv territories well
Forget that one, Ortom sent his thugs to terrorize people there

1 Like

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by senatordave1(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

I repeat you don't usually show a sustained understanding of narrative. If you were my student, you will be alright.

You brought Osun into to the whole narrative which is not out of place anyway. The brazen theft of the people's mandate in Osun is what essentially motivating apc supporters to expect subsequent steal of mandates in the declared inconclusive elections.
Court have upturned governorship result before. Granted then cases end at appeal court however, the supreme court based their judgments on cogent facts of unconstitutionality of card reader, substantial compliance to electoral guidelines/laws. Osun's case is not a state wide issue jjust a few polling units and whether returning officer can declare inconclusive election and fix re-run instantly in one breath. Luckily, we are clearly seeing that it is wrong from the series of inconclusiveness.

The Osun issue clearly is whether the election was conclusive on first ballot? This has been strong canvassed at the tribunal.
Guy,take it from me.you are dull and dumb.you always talk trash.who doesn't know that the supreme court has ruled on card readers and supplementary polls

1 Like

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by mrbock: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp does not have any stronghold in kano and bauchi except in bogoro.kwankwaso lost his lga.

Say what you know TarawaTafawa balewa is a PDP stronghold. it's over for APC in bauchi and benue except they want to pull an Osun state.

Even at that it will be hard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by mrbock: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Kai.so unintelligent.a 3k lead is no lead boy.

What is wrong with you, Why are you so comfortable with the possibility of rigging just to favour APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by mrbock: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2019
AnambraforPeter:

Are you implying that the reruns will be characterised by vote buying and rigging.

The guys deposition to rigging scares me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by chemberlin(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
My question now is why was osun presidential election now canceled when APC scores and PDP margin is 10k and the canceled voted is 12k..are we sleeping here..mean while check my signature
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by BluntBoy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
months:
inconclusive means PDP won.
Did you go to school at all

1 Like

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by AMvanquish: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

If ouk and ogboru can deliver their lgas,kwankwaso should
If you know the Gang up against kwankwaso by Top politicians in the state and even his LG , I swear he has tried.

2 Likes

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by Bimpe29: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
PDP is on the verge of winning Kano, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue and Sokoto States respectively.
Plateau will go to APC.
Allah knows best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by nonsobaba: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:
Between bauchi and kano,1 will fall
APC may even win both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by BluntBoy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
chemberlin:
My question now is why was osun presidential election now canceled when APC scores and PDP margin is 10k and the canceled voted is 12k..are we sleeping here..mean while check my signature

Osun presidential election

Anyway, since margin of lead was 10k and cancelled votes was 12k, the margin of lead was thus less than the number of cancelled votes. This made the election inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by BluntBoy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
AMvanquish:
If you know the Gang up against kwankwaso by Top politicians in the state and even his LG , I swear he has tried.

Stop assuming that Kwankwaso handed Kano to PDP.

Ganduje's bribery video and the ridicule it brought him affected his profile in Kano.

This is evident in how divided the voters were.

1 Like

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by mfm04622: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Excaperx:
the only state APC will likely succeed in rigging is sokoto

So any state APC loses, it is free and fair while if they win, it is rigging?
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by escodotman: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp does not have any stronghold in kano and bauchi except in bogoro.kwankwaso lost his lga.
Tafawa/Balewa in Bauchi is a stronghold of the PDP, that's where Dogara came from and won his re-election into the House of Representatives and PDP also won there in the cancelled governorship election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by igwefivestar(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

u are naive, PDP ruled in Kano for almost 14years, and u are saying that they don't have stronghold just. because of APC 5years of missrule. Once more u are naive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by Afamed: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

It is not dicey pdp will win with even wider margin.
. Even when you don't know where to board a bus going to Kano?

1 Like

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by tuniski: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Afamed:
Even when you don't know where to board a bus going to Kano?
Let me ask you, do you know zaria? If yes, how far is it from kano? I am right now in Zaria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by senatordave1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
tuniski:

Let me ask you, do you know zaria? If yes, how far is it from kano? I am right now in Zaria.
Same Zaria you said atiku will divide ?
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by escodotman: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Security and money will hold the ace
Mr man you should have known by now that security and money have no say again in this election. Akwa Ibom (despite security, Akpabio didn't even win his election), Oyo taken over by PDP, Adamwa, Imo and many more. Where are the money and your so-called security? Even in Kano and Bauchi where sitting governors are finding the battles of their political careers, why were money and security not used to have secured their victory?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by chocolatelady(f): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
For u guys to think that apc will allow kano to go to pdp shows that u guys are politically naive. That will not happen. See the remaining 126k will be shared like this if u like believe it or not. From 126k votes, they will take like 94k votes from it, apc takes 62k votes leaving 32k for pdp. Adding 32k to 26k gives u 58k to the 62k of apc. Apc wins with 4k margin. Case closed. They will tell pdp to go to court. Bauchi and Sokoto margins are too small and can easily be won by apc. The only state pdp will win in this re run are Benue and Adamawa. Bauchi, Sokoto and Kano are for apc. Plateau is already in the bag for apc. From the above, out of the 6 inconclusive states, apc gets Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto and Plateau while pdp gets Benue and Adamawa. U can argue with ur data.

2 Likes

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by nonsobaba: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Kyase:

Kano and Benue rerun are mostly in apc strong holds
This is what many in this thread don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by Majornuggets(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why is nobody talking about rivers state? Has nairaland benn militarized too shocked
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by senatordave1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
igwefivestar:
u are naive, PDP ruled in Kano for almost 14years, and u are saying that they don't have stronghold just. because of APC 5years of missrule. Once more u are naive.
You are the naive and dumb as well.pdp ruled kano for 7 years which wasn't continuous or interrupted.from 1999 to 2003.anpp ruled from 2003 to 2011.Pdp ruled from 2011 till 2014 when the governor moved to apc.anpp and apc have ruled kano for a combined 13 years.
If kwankwaso could lose his lga i wonder where their stronghold is.pdp are leading because of the dullness of ganduje.he won more local governments and had more room to pad up figures but failed.
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by namiji2598: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
kano is nt my problem as it is all Muslims,,,but place like plateau, adamawa, bauchi and other states pls we need a governor wit no religion sentiment
Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by escodotman: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
chocolatelady:
For u guys to think that apc will allow kano to go to pdp shows that u guys are politically naive. That will not happen. See the remaining 126k will be shared like this if u like believe it or not. From 126k votes, they will take like 94k votes from it, apc takes 62k votes leaving 32k for pdp. Adding 32k to 26k gives u 58k to the 62k of apc. Apc wins with 4k margin. Case closed. They will tell pdp to go to court. Bauchi and Sokoto margins are too small and can easily be won by apc. The only state pdp will win in this re run are Benue and Adamawa. Bauchi, Sokoto and Kano are for apc. Plateau is already in the bag for apc. From the above, out of the 6 inconclusive states, apc gets Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto and Plateau while pdp gets Benue and Adamawa. U can argue with ur data.
Wishful thinking. For you to even think in the first place that the whole 126k in Kano would come out to vote means you've not been following elections in Nigeria. Kano has over 5million registered voters and from the results already decided, not even up to 2million voted. That is to tell you that the turn out may not even be up to half of that 126k during the re-run.

2 Likes

Re: Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive by muykem: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Buhari can easily determine who win in kano,sokoto and bauchi. He just need to call political leaders across political line of affected places and promise them juice position as they did in Osun state. There is no need to be emotional when the issue is like, success based on ability to negotiate and opposition does not have what to negotiate with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) / Umar Farouq 'Weeps' As Pantami Disgraces Her At FEC Meeting - Sahara Reporters / AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.