Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral (2478 Views)

Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s / Is It Posible For A Woman To Get Pregnant After Swallowing Large Quantity Of cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by indulge01: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
A woman suffered anaphylactic shock after swallowing her partner's semen during MouthAction.

The unidentified 31-year-old was rushed to hospital after she started vomiting, breaking out in hives and struggling to breathe.

At the hospital in Alicante, Spain, she told medics that she was allergic to penicillin but said she hadn't taken the drug before delivering the Mouth Action.

It was later discovered that her partner had been on a course of amoxicillin-clavulanic acid - a form of penicillin - to treat an ear infection. According to doctors at Hospital General Universitari d'Alacant, the drug had worked its way down into the man's semen and entered the woman's mouth, causing her to suffer a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction.

Reactions to penicillin have happened via kissing before, but this is thought to be the first through MouthAction. The woman's partner is thought to have taken the drug in question four hours before having sexual contact with her.

To treat her allergies, the woman was given a dose of adrenalin and steroids and she was breathing normally within six hours. After a week, she had recovered entirely. She didn't attend the follow-up appointment she was given.

See her pictures below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/woman-suffers-shock-and-almost-dies-after-swallowing-partners-semen-during-oral-sex/

Cc:lalasticlala

Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bl0wjob gone wrong!

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
How can you suffer from shock?

1 Like

Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abeg make una no spoil show for us ooo..
Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by LadySarah: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mouth Gig i jnow,swallowing a man's semen is on another level.Is this different from the porta potty shit.
Do the men open Their mouths to receive the female cum?

Why have we women lost our self value?Is this for love,enjoyment Or for money?
Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
LadySarah:
Mouth Gig i jnow,swallowing a man's semen is on another level.Is this different from the porta potty shit.

You have to try it..it could be very satisfying smiley
Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
semen makes the female skin shine
Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by Auladimeji2: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
chenzen:
semen makes the female skin shine
Yes,that's why I want to be selling my semen to female, I can't be fvcking you and you'll be looking fresh and I will still pay.For this Buhari everything is Business,in fact Buhari and all the Alfa and Pastor should be my sponsor

No free thing in freetown
Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by Auladimeji2: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
LadySarah:

Enjoyment and Freshness in fact Money

Fact:Do you know that the semen makes the body of the female looks smooth than any cream in the world

You don know be that
Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by Biglittlelois(f): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
What the hell!!! SwallowING semen, yuck..... undecided
Re: Woman Suffers Shock And Almost Dies After Swallowing Partners Semen During Oral by EbukaHades10(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! / Which One Is The Hardest For You To Say? / I Told This Guy, He's Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.