Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members (45748 Views)

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by erico2k2(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Thank you,you now got my drift and message but you missed something.since forensics isn't captured,the judges have the right to allow or reject it.intact its better they reject it to be on the safe side.the forensic issue is exactly like the card reader,its alien to the constitution and cant be relied upon to build a case.just like the card reader,the forensic results will be rejected.atiku has no case.the video evidence he's bringing is very minute.
btw U n me, are you sure we cant deduct total accredited votes from numbers of votes? even this State govt election people were able to press calculators to know the numbers of votes were more than accredited. However talking about the card readers, this might work against APC since some reasons for rejected votes where lack of card readers, so that too might pose a problem in court.I would like to think the next senate legislate on forensics in cases like this.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Lovemaester: 12:25am On Mar 13, 2019
DerrickzB:
Hehehe.. the informant is bae.. i can see zombies already displaying their usual.. I believe if PDP isn't confident of a fair judgement by the panel they can raise objections.. let the aforementioned judges please excuse themselves..

Zombies can quote me tho.. but ur life would be ruined the way buhari and apc is ruining that of nigerians by the wrath of God.. Amen

so high profile judges who have been in the
court for decades should excuse themselves because of some lowlife fools with no credibility raising dumb objections, you must be a nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Was there any elections in 2007 ? When i told you clearly that atiku would lose by any means,did you agree ? Didnt you say that the elections cant be rigged? Guy respect your shameless self and give up

I told u that a Nigerian elections can't be rigged?

Ur madness is far worse now grin
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by abbakacici: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Aliyu Haidar Abubakar is Zainab Bulkachuwa son not husband furthermore he contest governorship election not senatorial moreever he loses in the primary, furthermore he was appointed by Goodluck, and by her status he suppose to head election appeal tribunal as president of court of appeal
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I told u that a Nigerian elections can't be rigged?

Ur madness is far worse now grin
Rants of a loser,troll.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by OlujobaSamuel: 12:44am On Mar 13, 2019
erico2k2:

btw U n me, are you sure we cant deduct total accredited votes from numbers of votes? even this State govt election people were able to press calculators to know the numbers of votes were more than accredited. However talking about the card readers, this might work against APC since some reasons for rejected votes where lack of card readers, so that too might pose a problem in court.I would like to think the next senate legislate on forensics in cases like this.
To ans this question, a CTC will address that, as it shows the number of accredited by the machine and you compare against number of votes cast.
The forensic analysis will show personal details of all registered voters, accredited voters, then the legal team starts comparing data of fingerprint on ballots against fingerprint on system.
This is the major reason why the court refuses to approve of it as the constitution do not have a protective measure against abuse of citizens right or privacy.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 12:46am On Mar 13, 2019
erico2k2:

You are still lost,the card reader wont work against anybody.there's no way for atiku.the card reader is not recognized by law,the supreme court already ruled on it severally.in the quest to get a leeway for atiku or harbor hopes of his victory in court,you are getting confused
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Awoo88: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

t.”
Instead of quitting the relevant section of the constitution, you pasting a reported text. A text a pro pdp could have written differently.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by bumzylongs: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Nigeria can never move to greater heights under Buhari/APC led government becos ryt now they are the judge, the jury and executioner of all the arms of government in Nigeria... So Sad
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by mida101(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2019
cucumbae:
If buhari believe that he is a man of integrity and incorruptibleand that he truly won the election in a credible manner he should allow forensic analysis to be carryout on the ballot papers.

Buhari does not have the power to allow for a forensic analysis only the court does. And please stop being absolutely stupid, I Know stupidity is free

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by DerrickzB: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Lovemaester:

so high profile judges who have been in the
court for decades should excuse themselves because of some lowlife fools with no credibility raising dumb objections, you must be a nincompoop

Hehehe.. indeed there is a difference between being educated, enlightened and exposed in life.. and from ur statement, u r just educated but the rest are missing.. when u r in a hospital as a patient, u have d right to reject any doctor or nurse you do not anf they'd get u anotyer one.. so it is in law court.. pdp feels the judges would oervert judgement.. hence their outcry...

U r obviously a kid.. cause the last time i checked, atiku's life is 1000 times better than that of your whole family!!
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by quickberry(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2019
DerrickzB:
Hehehe.. the informant is bae.. i can see zombies already displaying their usual.. I believe if PDP isn't confident of a fair judgement by the panel they can raise objections.. let the aforementioned judges please excuse themselves..

[s]Zombies can quote me tho.. but ur life would be ruined the way buhari and apc is ruining that of nigerians by the wrath of God.. Amen[/s]

You be MUMU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by bizzibodi(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2019
cucumbae:
If buhari believe that he is a man of integrity and incorruptibleand that he truly won the election in a credible manner he should allow forensic analysis to be carryout on the ballot papers.
Haba!is Buhari a judge?
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by bizzibodi(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2019
CUPP a useless branch of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by McKayConcept(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by adeyemm: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2019
dre11:
Urge Justices Bulkachuwa, Aboki, Ige to opt out

https://punchng.com/atikus-appeal-cupp-leaks-names-of-election-petitions-panel-members/

this cupp are bunch of greedy n useless people all their information is all fake make them dey always remember no be all of us be politician some of us are concern citizens so we need facts n not cook up stories dt will make ur so cupp popular
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by jamesharryson(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

The appeal panels for all tribunals was constituted shortly after the acting cjn swore them in.moreover those same judges granted the ex parts motion granting pdp access to inec materials. what is cupp ranting about

So it is now a privilege to allow PDP have access to the election materials?
Can you tell me the tribunal that never allowed the access?

Let us use our heads, in as much as her husband is a senator elect under APC, that alone nullifies her membership of the panel. It is not a rocket science. She must definitely be biased.
More so, if a candidate suspects the credibility of a judge, it is his right to reject him before a judgement
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by divineappo(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

You are not getting me.cupp are talking as if the list of judges for the tribunal came out today or this week.meanwhile,their names were out before the presidential poll.is that not ridiculous ? Finally,the electoral act is against forensic examination in elections therefore the judges were right.
its a lie

electoral act is never against forensic examination

na lie go kill u & APC

this regime u support will kill u, its a curse
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2019
Awoo88:

Instead of quitting the relevant section of the constitution, you pasting a reported text. A text a pro pdp could have written differently.
Are you this dumb? Even a kid will easily see the relevant acts there.intellectual laziness
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2019
divineappo:
its a lie

electoral act is never against forensic examination

na lie go kill u & APC

this regime u support will kill u, its a curse
Atiku has failed
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2019
jamesharryson:

Let us use our heads, in as much as her husband is a senator elect under APC, that alone nullifies her membership of the panel. It is not a rocket science. She must definitely be biased.
More so, if a candidate suspects the credibility of a judge, it is his right to reject him before a judgement
Atiku has failed
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Lovemaester: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. indeed there is a difference between being educated, enlightened and exposed in life.. and from ur statement, u r just educated but the rest are missing.. when u r in a hospital as a patient, u have d right to reject any doctor or nurse you do not anf they'd get u anotyer one.. so it is in law court.. pdp feels the judges would oervert judgement.. hence their outcry...

U r obviously a kid.. cause the last time i checked, atiku's life is 1000 times better than that of your whole family!!

if the law court were run by your childish objections then no judges will be allowed to sit in any case, in 2015 when ogboru accused the supreme court judges of receiving billions from PDP and okowa, those judges were not removed and they ended up upholding a sham election, so what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, and atiku's life is. of better than mine, my father has a honest job, pays his taxes, never given bribe in his entire life so also my mother, uncles and me. atiku is a thief who used opportunity to enrich himself by selling national assets, never paid taxes, tried to buy American license for his school through bribery etc, I understand that due to your home training, integrity means nothing as long as you make the money, no matter what illegal or incestuous thing you did to get it, that is the only reason you celebrate atiku, I pity your children

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Rants of a loser,troll.

See top chief troller sho trolls me upandan up till yesterday calling me a troll grin
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
profbayo:
So the executive can now grant such prayer?I am a big fool. At least you shld keep quiet if you don't know what's happening .
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Awoo88: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you this dumb? Even a kid will easily see the relevant acts there.intellectual laziness
An ur papa be dumb abi my mate for your family?? Where is the relevant fact!? A conjunction full of inference is what you are calling relevant fact?? You even gave the moral gut to post the bolded!! Ode!!
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Perkins2018: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
respect80:

No one denys that. The problem CUPP is having is that they lack faith in her in delivering a fair and just judgment which is why they are asking her and aboki to recuse themselves from the Atiku's case

So she should resign as Appeal court president because of Atiku?
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Perkins2018: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Who is Mary Odili?

And which course case concerning wike has his wife chaired as judge?

So how does atiku's case concern bulkachuwa?
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Perkins2018: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ekaka1:
So for us who are not lawyers...my question is what is problem with allowing a forensic examination of the electoral materials?

From legal perspective please.....

It's not in the constitution.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Perkins2018: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
DerrickzB:

She is the appeal court president. Do you want her to resign as the president just because of atiku? She should forfeit her career for atiku?
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Perkins2018: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
jamesharryson:

Check your facts. Her husband is not a senator elect. rather, her son contested a guber elction primary and lost
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Perkins2018: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Awoo88:

An ur papa be dumb abi my mate for your family?? Where is the relevant fact!? A conjunction full of inference is what you are calling relevant fact?? You even gave the moral gut to post the bolded!! Ode!!

Can you post the part of the electoral act that allows forensic analysis? I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / Saraki Disbands President Buhari's Support Group In Senate.. / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.