Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,179 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members (45747 Views)

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Awoo88: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Perkins2018:

Can you post the part of the electoral act that allows forensic analysis? I'm waiting.
Can you post the part disallowed it?
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Perkins2018:

So how does atiku's case concern bulkachuwa?

Don't make ur self seem confused...

Bulkachuwa is connected to buhari m not Atiku
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Awoo88:

Can you post the part disallowed it?
Guy,we have been through this.since it is not in our laws,its best we leave it
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Awoo88: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,we have been through this.since it is not in our laws,its best we leave it
What is not in our law? How did aregbesola and Kimiko became governors?? Other judges had permission for analysis of electoral material to some complainant
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Awoo88:

What is not in our law? How did aregbesola and Kimiko became governors?? Other judges had permission for analysis of electoral material to some complainant
The electoral law have provided ways in which ballot papers or materials can be examined and forensics is not among.aregbe and mimiko got their mandates from the appeal court.by then,election cases from states stopped at the appeal court which was flexible and easily nullified any election that had even 20% proof of irregularities.there was no precedent or laid down method to follow before one can prove electoral irregularities.it was when the supreme court started handling guber cases from 2015 that it clearly made it almost impossible for incumbents to be removed.all the 36 state cases ended up at the supreme court and it never upturned any one,many of these petitioners had far more evidences of rigging than atiku.so you can see that atiku has no chance.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

You are still lost,the card reader wont work against anybody.there's no way for atiku.the card reader is not recognized by law,the supreme court already ruled on it severally.in the quest to get a leeway for atiku or harbor hopes of his victory in court,you are getting confused
U missed the post here, accreditation has nothing to do with card reader!
The card reader is for Identification no accreditation spot the difference?
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

To ans this question, a CTC will address that, as it shows the number of accredited by the machine and you compare against number of votes cast.
The forensic analysis will show personal details of all registered voters, accredited voters, then the legal team starts comparing data of fingerprint on ballots against fingerprint on system.
This is the major reason why the court refuses to approve of it as the constitution do not have a protective measure against abuse of citizens right or privacy.
DO you really think that would amount to an abuse of our rights as persons i n Nigeria?
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Perkins2018: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Don't make ur self seem confused...

Bulkachuwa is connected to buhari m not Atiku

How is she connected to Buhari? I think your brain is hurting you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2019
erico2k2:

U missed the post here, accreditation has nothing to do with card reader!
The card reader is for Identification no accreditation spot the difference?
Stop talking nonsense.identification is part of accreditation which the card reader purpose is for.the reader was meant to replace manual accreditation but its not backed by law
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Perkins2018:

How is she connected to Buhari? I think your brain is hurting you.

Stop pretending to be sick. The woman's husband is an Apc senator elect.

Keep deluding urself
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by Perkins2018: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stop pretending to be sick. The woman's husband is an Apc senator elect.

Keep deluding urself

Let Wike's wife resign. Let Odilli's wife resign. wawa fool.

An appeal court president should resign just because of Atiku. She should end her career.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
senatordave1:

Stop talking nonsense.identification is part of accreditation which the card reader purpose is for.the reader was meant to replace manual accreditation but its not backed by law
Its obvious you did not vote.Now what was the reason you have pictures of voters on the wall? was that not meant for you to be accredited to a particular polling unit to cast your vote?
Now let me brake it down B4 you throw ur dummy outta the prawn, Your picture and your name on the wall signifies you are on the voters register now that is accreditation
The HHC aka card reader is to prove you are the person holding the PVC ie Identification, I'm very sure this is not so hard to know, even an 11-year-old would understand this.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
erico2k2:

Its obvious you did not vote.Now what was the reason you have pictures of voters on the wall? was that not meant for you to be accredited to a particular polling unit to cast your vote?
Now let me brake it down B4 you throw ur dummy outta the prawn, Your picture and your name on the wall signifies you are on the voters register now that is accreditation
The HHC aka card reader is to prove you are the person holding the PVC ie Identification, I'm very sure this is not so hard to know, even an 11-year-old would understand this.

Stop embarrassing yourself.pitu yourself na.the card reader is for accreditation not just identification.before you reply me,please ask people around you and stop vomiting trash
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by erico2k2(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
senatordave1:

Stop embarrassing yourself.pitu yourself na.the card reader is for accreditation not just identification.before you reply me,please ask people around you and stop vomiting trash
Let me ask you a very simple question, would you be allowed to vote if your picture an name was not on a wall in a voting centre?
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
erico2k2:

Let me ask you a very simple question, would you be allowed to vote if your picture an name was not on a wall in a voting centre?
The question to be asked is what is electronic accreditation
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
erico2k2:

The question to be asked is what is electronic accreditation.
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by erico2k2(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
senatordave1:

The question to be asked is what is electronic accreditation
I take it you have no answer or rather you chose to omit it since it is glaring the obvious is correct!
Re: Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members by erico2k2(m): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2019
senatordave1:

The question to be asked is what is electronic accreditation.
There is a very simple reason why you are allowed to vote if the card reader does not work and you wont be allowed to vote if your name and picture is not on the wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / Infrastructural Development In Kano (pics) / Saraki Disbands President Buhari's Support Group In Senate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.