Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113601 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Jlow2: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
In my place they say comfirm the character of the the woman you want to marry her daughter

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by dreamwords: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
They might have started screwing her deep
Thank me later

1087 likes

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by noble71(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
SapphireFort:
You didn't go about it the right way. If truly you love her,let it show even in the way you express your displeasure. Correct her in love and do not report her to anyone. It is not okay for you to expose your relationship to third party influence or withold gifts because you feel she has done something wrong
You get oil for head.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Respect55(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
I think you are the one that need to grow up

5 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DMerciful(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Human frailties however maybe he is against abortion more else nobody except the lady would have known they were banging just like most religious people who use postinor or abortion. It's possible she feels she deserves a better or richer person that's why I said she's advertising!
Xisnin:

Isn't what he clearly stated in his post.
That lady will never change her dressing style at least not for a long time.
She is probably already bitter for being a babymama.

He even has the mind to call her a prostitute.
What kind of man would want to marry a prostitute?

I am still wondering why the pro-Christian value OP ended up having a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
lemme give you a tips

with your post here, it shows you're nt against her wearing those things but you don't just want her wearing it in public hence why you're feeling insecure

she's a religious lady, did you meet her a Virgin? if no, so what's religious about her?

follow this tips, find one of your handsome cousin pic that she hasn't meet before, add her number, at this time don't discuss about the issue of I don't want this with her or her mom, play along. give her maximum space and get something busy doing in disguise. after getting along with her on WhatsApp, once she grant you audience penetrate her sense more by going in to raw chat with her appreciating how sexy she look, how your imagination have unclothed her, if she respond friendly continue until you reach the stage she will loss to you requesting for her nude pics. if she succumbed and send you the pics, abeg move on with another lady

but I need to correct you of this erroneous words religion background or she's religious all these is a mere fiction stop falling for that trick even pastor dey phock church members. wise up dude
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Diamondeagle(f): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Smileatme:
Call her, sit her down and explain things to her again. Ask her why is is wearing such cloths. It might be she does not have self confidence ZX assure her of your love and let her know you prepare her in decent clothes. I wish you the best bro.

This is the best advice so far. Trying to control your woman brings out her rebellious side. It is not always the best thing to involve parents in your family issues. Correct her in love and you will see the change in her. Peace.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ogbs2020love: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just buy her new cloths ,case closed
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by AnthonyAk(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
pics?
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by greggng: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
You never marry her but you both have daughter...why should you get her pregnant first before marrying her? Is that the reigning thing now?

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Not all prostitute dress provocatively, however, our (both gender)mode of dressings say a lot about our feelings.
What if you succeed in changing her dressing pattern but the intention remained unchanged?
Look beyond the dressing or pretend to be a bad guy that doesn't care.... the land is wide and fatile, stop giving yourself headache because you want to own a woman.

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Abeg U guys should being contradictive

If she dress like ngbeke now U will come her to lament or U start to look for young sexu gals outside..

Now she dress sexy to attract you more like the fellow women teach them..

Now U are crying for nairaland..
Bros na your type make buhari rig election..
Quote me..

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by tianshie(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
What's her Whatsapp number?

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by biggie73(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
If i were you, i would ignore it and her. i will prepare for the worst. Remember high blood pressure is a serious issue.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Rubbiish(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
decatalyst:
Uncle, you never see your type of woman or the right family to marry into.

The signs are staring at you...use your head and not your heart.

I wish you the best of luck.
Cc Souqwaqif
Follow the above advice with all your heart
U are about to make a mistake
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Xisnin(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
DMerciful:
Human frailties however maybe he is against abortion more else nobody except the lady would have known they were banging just like most religious people who use postinor or abortion. It's possible she feels she deserves a better or richer person that's why I said she's advertising!
There is nothing wrong with the bold.
Smart baby mamas will never take a babydaddy's promise serious.
If he didn't marry her during pregnancy, there is no guarantee he will do it later.

9 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
greggng:
You never marry her but you both have daughter...why should you get her pregnant first before marrying her? Is that the reigning thing now?

Just the was Buhari rig election enter na..

Na the trend na

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by anonymuz(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
In the JOURNEY OF LOVE.... TAKE YOUR BRAIN ALONG.

She is dressing for someone else.... who is richer or better than you in HER EYES.

SHE IS NOT READY TO BE A WIFE.

following your own BIBLE... she is NOT a WIFE.

check CHARACTER before you go and deceive yourself at the ALTAR and Alter your destiny.

LET HER GO SLOWLY and run for your life.

She won't change even after marriage. She loves the attention she gets when she dresses that way and the money she also gets.... OOPS or maybe the sex she is getting... or she hopes to get which you are TOO GODLY to give her.

go and improve yourself financially and socially... till she is too LOW for you then she will be able to obey every command of yours. THAT'S HOW LIFE WORKS....

REMEMBER.......... NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST.

I didn't even finish reading, but you made a lot of sense
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by sinola(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
Bros, if this is the only issue you have... I am telling you that you dont have any problem. Go and give thanks.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Rubbiish(m): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
U wear short & tight gown too?

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
You are just unsecured, too lousy, jobless, insulting, and disrespectful to have extended this matter. It's only woman rapper kind of men like you can do this. Focus on training your daughters leave her alone she's not your daughter.
....Chiefo....

8 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by 12inchess: 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
When some of us are still praying our wife will wear short and tight outfit. This life sha

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by safetyzone(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
. Are you guys legally married? If yes its your cross but if the answer is no, then your search starts now.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by more4rm9ja: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
She's not even your wife...

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
Maintain your dignified silence
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by PennywysCares(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
Mr. Man you must be something else, I hate ur type cos all I experience in my short time on earth is the most religious people are most pretenders and most wicked. Cos of way of dressing u are having issues with ur wife that may end your marriage?

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by MicroBox: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mr Young man use your head..
Don't allow Nairaland deceive you, inside of you deep down, I know that you know the truth.
Don't be too serious with the relationship and play along. Search for a better girl who is truth to herself. Don't be a victim, your gal ain't ready yet. Don't force her else you will bite your fingers later.
Bro! Use your head marriage is very beautiful and can only work if you truly respect each other.
Marriage is more than "I love her". Do your homework and if you see anything incriminating, let her go.

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by anonymuz(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
the word " "ashamed" very wrong. Women are very sensitive and certain words can cause a lot of damage. And at the end of the day you blame yourself cos dem be micrometer screws gage instruments grin grin
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Empressabbie(f): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see that your experience has made you sentimental. The Op said he repeatedly corrected her and after a little improvement she goes back. You need to understand there's a difference btw bf and husband. I myself do tell my wife few times to change her clothes while going out if I'm not comfortable with it, thank God my wife is quite respectful. A man said his wife wears clothes that are uncomfortably short, you a stranger is saying how short is short! Are you saying he doesn't know what he is saying. If a woman is not looking for market why the advertisement?
I'm sure you are one of the control freaks she's talking about. No one has the right to tell an adult how to dress. She loves what she wears, so what is the op's problem. If you can't deal with it, then leave her. It's her life

A woman doesn't need any advertisement to get a man. Her mode of dressing does not mean she is doing it for another man. You people should grow up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by mastermaestro(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:

Come here!

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by gbagyiza: 12:02am On Mar 14, 2019
qwertyboss:

the mother will always support her daughter!
better to engage the Dad

Most mother's r d real cause of their daughters bad behaviour in marriages. It is well with your soul, u don enter am. Na God go save u. I have similar issue n to make things worse my father Inlaw despite been a good man but lack d capacity to be in charge of hs wife. My mother Inlaw kept causing more problems to my marriage until I stood up like a man n took critical decision to divorce her, that's when they knew I was crazy. The mother became so confused n saw d shame that such decision will place in her family because everything that happened in life don't forget that d world is watching n she new i was a good man always doing my best for her daughter, then she gave up n let us be. We r 10 years now in marriage n HV three beautiful n loving children. My wife has completely bring herself down n my mother In law don't interfere in our home again. I don't wish yours go the same direction with mine but all I pray is that God will give u d wisdom to find solution to this.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.