Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty (89112 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / El-Rufai: Kaduna Better After Ending Tradition Of Muslim-Christian Leadership / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Ellie01: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Y r their heads so BIG
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by eodavids(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Wow. This has always been a fight to remove Okoroawusa the most useless and incompetent failed governor in the history of Nigeria.

Just look at Owerri after Okoroawusa wasted 8yrs with so much debt hanging on the state.

Abagworo the jobless useless hopeless poverty inflicted lying propagandist over to you. Lol

Do you mean the roads were as bad as the pictures depict, yet okorocha went on erecting those statues as if he had finished important projects?

Good the Imolites have done the needful. The "son-inlaw" would have continued from where okoro stopped and, Buhari's statue was among the next phase had Uche Nwosu won.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by SirBunky85(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
kaiiii see bad combination

who can imagine that apc and pdp can work together to achieve a common goal grin

shows you how terrible Okorocha was in imo

God used Oshiomole for a good thing grin

ngeneukwenu cilicmarin Clerverly won't like this

Just like i said last year that there's no way apc or AA can win imo state I knew it'll happen
Hope really did damage to AA votes in Orlu and owerri
zone while PDP finish work with mbaise grin

chaiiiii politics ntorrr grin
APC and PDP didn't combine anything, hope has always a PDP man ,he just defected to APC to halt nwosu from collecting APC Huber ticket

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by SirBunky85(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
ihedioha will probe and jail Rochas
as if it's dat easy
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by nobone(f): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2019
I'm not happy o! Rochas never erected my statue before leaving office after all my effort. Hmmmmmmmm..
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by SirBunky85(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Chikpat:
Rochas is a political "juggernaut" indeed! grin
You want to be the president yet your failed governorship is characterised by poor performance, bad project, massive looting, corruption and impunity.
And Imo state now symbolises Nigeria that you must capture it against the wish of the people by enthroning "agburu anyi" dynasty where by : you will go to senate, your wife will be in the HoR, your inlaw will be the Governor, your brother will be in the house of assembly.
The outcome of this election is of a consequence you will bear till you die. The people have known you well...you are a damn fvcked greedy afo nsi !!!
By this you are not only a political juggernaut, you are a political grounfnut, tigger nut, walnut and even coconut and that is why Imo people have eaten you politically grin grin grin

Tinubu must have inspired your lofty dreams. If God keeps Jagagban alive, people will someday loose elections because he endorsed them...
very stupid post.must u bring tinubus name in ur nonsense hatred comment?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by ImaIma1(f): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Wow. This has always been a fight to remove Okoroawusa the most useless and incompetent failed governor in the history of Nigeria.

Just look at Owerri after Okoroawusa wasted 8yrs with so much debt hanging on the state.

Abagworo the jobless useless hopeless poverty inflicted lying propagandist over to you. Lol

But he erected memorable statues for the state grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chikpat:

Igbos need APC. It is APC that has shown they dont need Igbos and it is only a miracle will make an Igbo man president in this country.
Igbos love PDP, a party that does not love them and has nothing to show for the blind support Igbos always give them

If Igbos were "foolish", they would support PDP and APC equally like the Yorubas did in this election. But the "wise" people of IPOB have their own way of relegating themselves to playing the second fiddle while crying marginalisation here and there.

"Wise people of Biafra" who think it is easier to have a referendum for their independence than to support Buhari's presidency and make fair negotiations for power. "Wise" people who fail to support a herdsman to rule four more years but give their wwhole support to another herdsman to rule 8 more years. By the time APC finishes sharing jobs/power, it will dawn on the "wise people of Biafra" that they are again "holding the wrong end of the stick"

Fvck ohaneze for endorsing Atiku!
Fvck Igbo govs for endorsing Atiku!
Fvck Igbos for rigging the presidential elections for Atiku!
The greatest fvck goes to the renowned thief who decieved Igbos in this election and stil failed...his own region like others will be remembered in power/jobs sharing while the "wise igbos" will be wailling again
Fvck him big time.
And if you come here to support their nonsense, fvck you too

I'm definitely not gonna vote for a man that told me that due to my 5% electoral value/importance that he's gonna give priority to those with higher percentage of electoral value...

An obligatory fvck u too...

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by somegirl1: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Hope Uzordinmma has always been a PDP man and I believe soon , He would come back to his first home, The PDP .

And as for rochas, God will punish him and his family for all the pain and sorrow they brought upon the good people of imo state .

To all those Imolites Rochas forcefully snatched their lands from and made them hiis, They will get justice in no distance time because when the righteous leads, the people rejoice.

God bless the people's party, The PDP .

Rochas "O To Ge".

O zu ola
O zu go

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by gurnam: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

I guess Dr Ogbonnaya Onu who has been with Buhari since his ANPP days till today in APC is from your village in oshogbo.

How many votes can be bring from Igbo land ?

You even disgraced a whole minister of External Affairs by making sure he could only secured 7 Votes in his polling unit for the President just out of hatred for APC and Buhari.

You’ve sworn to sink and die with PDP, so forget APC
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by banio: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
They are happy that the treasury is now theirs. Another set of looters. Until the public rises, the politicians will continue to smile at each other.

A worker that receives #2million per month, will make a billion naira in 500 months ( that's approximately 42years ). But a governor makes that in 6 months or less, he has a budget of over #200billion to play with. Thus he could easily embezzle #1billion.

That's why politicians fight to the death for positions.

We need to cut their wings
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by InvertedHammer: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
What do you expect from a greedy and loud mouth politician like Rochas okorocha? they offered him one out of two good choices....senator or governorship, he decline n insisted on both...now i doubt if he will have any now.
am even surprise till now, he is yet to open his loud mouth to talk....My own is that let the governor elect, Emeka Ihedioha not fail the people of Imo..it will be a bitter pill to swallow oo..
May God bless the APC and it chairman, Adams Oshiomole who help stop this tarrany in Imo state...someday, someone will have to take a stand ...someday, someone will have to say enough is a enough....I think then people of Imo state have decided....To God be the glory
/
That is guaranteed. This was the same kind of celebration when Rochas ousted Ohakim. His first tenure seemed promising until his greed and "iberiberism" reared their ugly heads. If Rochas could disappoint Imo state the way he did considering his prior philanthropic background, I don't know who else to trust.

We can only fold our hands and watch.

/

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by jumobi1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nothing will happen to Rochas. Imo State will receive more of the same treatment Rochas meted out.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by donvat1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chikpat:

First of all, whatever negative thing you say stays with you and your family smiley

You reason like a small mind. You lack the capacity to engage in a serious delibration.
You just choose to be a slave and you are comfortable being a slave.
For serious people (not your kind)-
Nigeria is really better managed under APC than it was in the dark days of the PDP administration.
1) Obasanjo's govt was very terrible and had no regard for rule of law. His PDP's govt removed four governors illegally and declared state of emergency in 5 states!!!
2) Obasanjo's government "sponsored" the Odi and Zaki Ibiam massacres that killed Nigerians in their multitudes. Timaya sang Dem Mama as a tribute to his Niger Delta Odi people massacred for nothing, by a govt that should have protected them.
3) PDP sponsored the killing of statesmen concieved as opposition to their govt- Harry Marshal, Funsho Williams, Bola Ige etc etc
4) PDP's govt have conducted the worst elections in Nigeria (2003, 2007 and 2011 elections). The consequence of those elctions is that till today, many people stil believ that their votes dont count.
5) PDP increased the fuel price 4 times in this country and even entered an agreement with ASUU that govt has not beinh able to fully honour till date.
6) PDP's govt spent $16m on power sector wi4thout adding 1MW to our generation.
7) The failed PDP policies led to a mass exodus of many companies that were hitherto doing well in their businesses in Nigeria.
cool There was hunger and starvation for the masses and their party's ideology is that Nigeria is rich to satisfy the greed of few elites who share big money and dash the masses peonuts during elections
you see it, I said it.
you're so fvcked that you can't even reason normally.
examine your comments above compare it with the present administration and see if your brain is not so fvcked.
they say we argue to learn but I see you have nothing to offer.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Chikpat(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
SirBunky85:
very stupid post.must u bring tinubus name in ur nonsense hatred comment?

get sense or die trying..... My posts are not for small minds your kind. Untile you get sense, don't ever quote me.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Chikpat(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I'm definitely not gonna vote for a man that told me that due to my 5% electoral value/importance that he's gonna give priority to those with higher percentage of electoral value...

An obligatory fvck u too...

You are entitled to your opinion. Secondly, data is cheap....but sense is expensive
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Chikpat(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
donvat1:

you see it, I said it.
you're so fvcked that you can't even reason normally.
examine your comments above compare it with the present administration and see if your brain is not so fvcked.
they say we argue to learn but I see you have nothing to offer.

Though every human has a right to have an opinion on any issue, nobody takes idiots seriously when they talk. Don't just have data to post crabs here and there, have sense too! ….In this life, you will need sense more than data.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by bedfordking: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
That video was before the election
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by samlake(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Political mathematics at play there!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by YorubaBigot: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
gurnam:
lol. It’s difficult to trust an Igbo man claiming to be a member of APC

Hope Uzodinmma or whatever comes to mind
stupid comment

When will simpletons like you have sense?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chikpat:

Igbos need APC. It is APC that has shown they dont need Igbos and it is only a miracle will make an Igbo man president in this country.
Igbos love PDP, a party that does not love them and has nothing to show for the blind support Igbos always give them

If Igbos were "foolish", they would support PDP and APC equally like the Yorubas did in this election. But the "wise" people of IPOB have their own way of relegating themselves to playing the second fiddle while crying marginalisation here and there.

"Wise people of Biafra" who think it is easier to have a referendum for their independence than to support Buhari's presidency and make fair negotiations for power. "Wise" people who fail to support a herdsman to rule four more years but give their wwhole support to another herdsman to rule 8 more years. By the time APC finishes sharing jobs/power, it will dawn on the "wise people of Biafra" that they are again "holding the wrong end of the stick"

Fvck ohaneze for endorsing Atiku!
Fvck Igbo govs for endorsing Atiku!
Fvck Igbos for rigging the presidential elections for Atiku!
The greatest fvck goes to the renowned thief who decieved Igbos in this election and stil failed...his own region like others will be remembered in power/jobs sharing while the "wise igbos" will be wailling again
Fvck him big time.
And if you come here to support their nonsense, fvck you too

You're just I pains. And I really don't know why. Pains pains all over your post. SMH
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Chikpat(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
ikennaf1:

You're just I pains. And I really don't know why. Pains pains all over your post. SMH

mpama! Akpa amu
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Akaujaa(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Obviously, Hope is returning to PDP. Oshiomole used him to destroy APC in Imo state all in the name of destroying Rochas.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by gurnam: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
YorubaBigot:
stupid comment

When will simpletons like my father have sense?

He will never grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by deadkamalu: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Akaujaa:
Obviously, Hope is returning to PDP. Oshiomole used him to destroy APC in Imo state all in the name of destroying Rochas.
APC NWC betrayed rochas. oshiomole might be a good labour leader but he is a bad party man.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by writeprof(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
escodotman:
What's gonna happen to all those statues erected with millions of tax payers' money...

They should deduct the millions from Okorocha pensions or totally stop paying him any at all.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by escodotman: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
writeprof:

They should deduct the millions from Okorocha pensions or totally stop paying him any at all.
Lol. Funny dude

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by IbrahimDamola: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
gurnam:

How many votes can be bring from Igbo land ?

You even disgraced a whole minister of External Affairs by making sure he could only secured 7 Votes in his polling unit for the President just out of hatred for APC and Buhari.

You’ve sworn to sink and die with PDP, so forget APC

That minister of External affairs, how many federal projects could he attract for his hometown from Abuja? Zero!

Have you been to his hometown during rainy season? My car got stuck in flood right in front of his house last June. A whole federal minister.

So, of what benefit is he to his own town and people if he can't fix the most basic of amenities in his village as a son of the soil with 'Abuja power'? He was even lucky he got 7 votes in his community as a federal minister.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Speedyconnect15: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=cheezy4real post=76610764][/quote]

See below
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Nasakwa: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chikpat:

Though every human has a right to have an opinion on any issue, nobody takes idiots seriously when they talk. Don't just have data to post crabs here and there, have sense too! ….In this life, you will need sense more than data.
that's why nobody takes you serious cuz you are an idiot.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by SirBunky85(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chikpat:

get sense or die trying..... My posts are not for small minds your kind. Untile you get sense, don't ever quote me.
another silly post
Re: Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty by Chikpat(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
SirBunky85:
another silly post

Silliest post from silliest thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.