Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" (42264 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by uuzba(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
YOUNGEBEN91:

looking at that facebook page, I think the name there is Ify Onyegbule. She is a journalist... she anchors the daily report on star fm
So?
Is she or is she not an immature she goat? Yes or No?
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Platony(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
INFERIORITY COMPLEX dey worry her.

Shes just a local guinea fowl. angry

And if u check well na, she worwor pass oshiomole grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Timisamd(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
sweetrace:

Please, stop being petty. She’s obviously someone who has a great deal of self respect. She’s to be applauded and not ridiculed. If she was your wife, you’d be singing her praises for her action.
shut up...!.. Try to learn...
A lady ...
Ego =1/knowledge...
Perhaps you will loss many opportunities if you act the way the lady act...
Check the dic. Some of it meaning correspond with probably what the guy mean...
But stupid thought and self glorifying attitude makes her to squander her sense in such a hectic way..

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Timisamd(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
SLBMS:
I once helped a girl..she lost her mom or so...she 2as in dire straits...was really needed help. I gave her close to a million in a short span..supposedly for fees and rent. Guess what she told me in return..

"Go and think about your life. It's just an advice."

Women.

Hmmmn..
Eleyi deep gan oo
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by sweetrace(f): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bizibi:
girls have complimented me like that and I wasn't pissed......she go block tire if she resides in any western nation.

Your barber refers to you as dear? Don’t you think it inappropriate? To each his own. I find it inappropriate and patronizing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Timisamd(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
MrsMango:
I think she did the right thing. You don't use the word "dear" anyhow.

What do you think?

Please let's have more views. Thanks.
Mrs mango your thinking is as low as a unicellular organism... Am sure a protozoa won't think like this....

You're thinking don't show any sign of vertebrates..
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Greatfullheart: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Agbaya ni'e Ode, ewure

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Timisamd(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
sweetrace:

Your barber refers to you as dear? Don’t you think it inappropriate? To each his own. I find it appropriate and patronizing.

Na she dey feed am... I dey cut your hair no mean say I no fit marry you or help you ...
Using the word my barber is very wrong.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Some people just don't like it when you get too familiar with them... I said 'Thank you darling' to a white man who held the door for me. He told me off because he was offended by that. He said 'I'm neither your dear, or your beloved'

Many women have taken offence to me calling them 'babe'... People are different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Timisamd:

Mrs mango your thinking is as low as a unicellular organism... Am sure a protozoa won't think like this....

For your mind, you just made sense grin
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by drmikeadams(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin grin barbing no be work?? grin grin. Some Nigerians dey use shaving stick cut their hair for yankee as them no fit afford to pay barber grin grin for here u go hear na ordinary barber e be
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Gentleziggy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
toydee:
So a compliment with dear has become a big deal..this reminds me of an experience with my Indian madam then who was always complimenting me with honey n sweetheart,I read a different meaning to it n committed a big blunder with her which I regretted..
grin grin grin grin grin grin yan us your story nau tongue
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Gentleziggy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
I smell a feminis :Phere
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Guest007:
Some people just don't like it when you get too familiar with them... I said 'Thank you darling' to a white man who held the door for me. He told me off because he was offended by that. He said 'I'm neither your dear, or your beloved'

Many women have taken offence to me calling them 'babe'... People are different
I guess that must be me and I understand the man's response. I wouldn't want a stranger calling me 'darling'. You yourself would've been weirded out had he called you 'darling'; you don't know him nor have any relationship with him. He was being courteous by holding the door for you and would've nodded and kept it moving had you said a simple "Thank you".

Yes, people are different.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by wethebest(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just reveal d gal fb name make i tell am hw foolish she is. Why u dey hide d name since na big tin she do. She wan trend abi? Smelly dirty gal.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Viktorkrum321(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
MrsMango:

What do you think?

b*tch get the fk out
wethebest:
Just reveal d gal fb name make i tell am hw foolish she is. Why u dey hide d name since na big tin she do. She wan trend abi? Smelly dirty gal.
MrsMango:

What do you think?

b*tch get the fk out

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Fantazy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
So because he complimented u with 'dear' u blocked him?
u need instant brain surgery!
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
sweetrace:

Please, stop being petty. She’s obviously someone who has a great deal of self respect. She’s to be applauded and not ridiculed. If she was your wife, you’d be singing her praises for her.
Co-sign. Some of them are shouting here. None of them would be happy if their spouse calls another man or woman pet names.

The girl in this case must've told him to stop calling her that and he didn't heed. I doubt she just blocked him the very first instance.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
toydee:
So a compliment with dear has become a big deal..this reminds me of an experience with my Indian madam then who was always complimenting me with honey n sweetheart,I read a different meaning to it n committed a big blunder with her which I regretted..
Well,that word "dear"is a big deal to me. Only my parents,siblings,hubby and best friend are permitted to use the word. Na over familiarity they cause am wey e be say a barber go dey use dear for me. When you give them a yard,they want to take a mile".

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by sweetrace(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jirair:
Co-sign. Some of them are shouting here. None of them would be happy if their spouse calls another man or woman pet names.
The girl in this case must've told him to stop calling here that and he didn't heed. I doubt she just blocked him the very first instance.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by MrsMango(f): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Viktorkrum321:

b*tch get the fk out
b*tch get the fk out
Address me the way you will address your mum. wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by MrsMango(f): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
Timisamd:

Stinking rat! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by MrsMango(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
irumole1975:

This thing you just put here is an insult to the constituted authority and your plan to divide Nigeria will not materialize. Right now as we speaks the gods are angry and it'll take exactly 2days 7hrs 32mins 54seconds for them to look at your side again. We're currently mobilizing the thunderstorm that you deserved and that'll strike you without missing target, and You'll get it before midnight. Feel free to contact if you don't get before midnight today
Regards
Always use your brain appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by MrsMango(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
frankdre:
cheap hoe acting strict, when u r a cheap street hustler. Using the word dear meanings nothing. Bitch
Your mummy hoe and b!tch grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by MrsMango(f): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
sweetrace:
Smart girl. He was being overly familiar and patronizing. Blocking him is the wisest thing to do. If she had tried to talk with him about it, he would have become unnecessarily offended and made it about gender and status.
Intelligent!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by MrsMango(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jirair:
OP, I agree with you. People shouldn't use the word "dear" anyhow but many Nigerians do. Nothing is sacred anymore. Personally, I don't like being called pet names (dear, honey, sweetie, sweetheart, sugar, etc) if I don't know you or we're not close, irrespective of your biological sex

Intelligent!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by luvyaself95(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
So That Beautiful Mama that Always use dear for me in the of our chats
Mean She is into Me
Some people Brain need upgrade...
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by sweetrace(f): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
MrsMango:

Intelligent!

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
We need to see positive brags from our female folks, they seem to be going stupid by the day. Is it hardship or what.

What a pity.
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by Mruwa1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
toydee:
omoh finish d story waiting u do ? We dey wait to hear the story finish..
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by oladaride359: 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
There is nothing special in using dear for anybody that u like
Re: Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Attention Seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.