Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again (40033 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by guobe: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2023
This is what you call proper vawulence as man unlocks girlfriend to tell her that he is getting married to another lady and blocks her again after the message was delivered

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by talented321: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2023
Another emotional simp man. Oga stop looking at the back..

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Puss360(f): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2023
Lol...
Rubbish men everywhere...
If it's me, I'll find way to show up in the wedding grin grin....
Follow Join snap group pics ..
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by guobe: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin
lol funny girl.wati skimpy dress go come do lol

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by spencekat(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2023
Not necessary

13 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Puss360(f): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:
lol funny girl.wati skimpy dress go come do lol
To confuse him na.. infact sef, I'll dance pass... I'll be the main focus sef...
Some men need brain resetting...
grin grin

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by guobe: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2023
Lol @puss360 u too funny .lol

5 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by izonborn098(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2023
As a woman if you tell weak guys like this your important weakness, have it mind he expose everything to the next girl when he dumb you plus extra insults...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Jman06(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
No need unblocking a blocked ex.

Blocking her in the first place means I wanna close her own chapter and never come back to that again.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by guobe: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jman06:
No need unblocking a blocked ex.

Blocking her in the first place means I wanna close her own chapter and never come back to that again.
Exactly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Boondocxs(f): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Insensitive and insecure men
You can tell he still have feelings for her
Shior!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by zed7: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
And this childish man wants to run a home? This is the kind of man who will keep malice in marriage.
I've heard of some childish men who lock their kitchen and monitor their wife's use of resources in the house, how much meat is in the pot etc. That's the kind of man this man will be.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by ItisWell22(f): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Very weak fellow! 🥱

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by id4sho(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin
Must it be skimpy dress, your gender like walking naked undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Benekkk: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin
I wouldn’t advise it. You’ll only look cheap, desperate and foolish to those who know what’s happening.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by FalseProphet1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
I see that weak man going back to beg that girl for sex 2 weeks after his wedding, I see them having sex, I see the girl getting pregnant for him.

This I have seen.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by LegallyBlunt: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
grin

Truly speaking, that man might have seen premium shege from his ex to do that. Coz normally, guys just block you and move on.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by nanauju(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Childish behavior. Move the Bleep on Niga undecided

Meanwhile I have solid 10’ inches Android tablets. Please check my pr0file

5 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by jubrilELsudan: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
LIKE SEY SHE CARE

HIM NO KNOW SEY NA BOYFRIEND NUMBER 20 HIM BE TO HIM GIRLFRIEND

WEREY BELIEVE SEY NA ONLY HIM SHE DEY FVCK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Very childish. The guy is not fit for marriage at all. Na him type him wife go dey cheat on am anyhow. Foolish boy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by SmartPolician: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
That girl must have been a terrible girlfriend!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by okooloyun1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
The guy is in a state of confusion. The lady is very lucky not to have him as her husband.

9 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Rebuker(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Unnecessary

4 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by TechCapon(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
grin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by peter0071(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
the guy no try at all. I am sure that the lady has moved on after the hurts; now he has gone to open closed wounds again

6 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by driand(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
grin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Ekejoestar(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol, this is childish to say the least

3 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
So, why didn't she equally block him?!!

She should congratulate him using another number, then counsel the child to delete her number from his phone permanently.

Simple sturvs. cool

8 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Creamypie(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Some guys no dey try at all
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by abc115: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Weak man. He is pained that the lady dumped his sorry ass. What is wedding compare to future beneficial nematodes to each other when you remained friends

6 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Winters23: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
grin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Alpha male 1

Evening Newspaper 0

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.