Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! (14911 Views)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / Davidylan's Birthday!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by HotmessH: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
I do have a life, Despite IT ALL . . .Im quite happy!
I should ask the same of you. . .seeing the many female and male pursuits you made . . .

Last time i heard witches weren't allowed to get married. . .

Mental Illness Is NOT something to laugh about.  . .hypocrite
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
HotmessH:

I should ask the same of you. . .seeing the many female and male pursuits you made . . .

MY OH MY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My lucky day. HR.hotness is back yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Where have you been? do you know how much I missed you angry angry angry angry you just abandoned me like that cry cry cry cry
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
HotmessH:

Despite 'what all'? Care to educate? 
Female pursuits? Male pursuits? Where? grin grin grin grin grin Lol! Coming from the same person that said I pursued Siena. Chei. grin grin grin
Mental Illness is SOMETHING worth mentioning seeing as issues concerning my life is the only way you can get the air you breathe. How's N? Did I mention I spoke to her a few months ago? Charming lady she is. wink smiley And my eyes were clearly opened to your disease.
You need to use the same psychiatrist your brother used. wink No beef. Just helpful advice. smiley
And I'm a witch because. . . . ?  grin grin grin cheesy The greatest conjurer of yore. grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by HotmessH: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
Don't like when the truth comes out?
Tired of fighting the lesbian allegations?
Wondering if D playing the "field" over yonder?

Don't worry, I'll give you back your precious site . .I hate to see you grasping for buckets of straws like this . . .

And yes. . . it did smell like fish smiley
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
HotmessH:

Don't worry, I'll give you back your precious site . .I hate to see you grasping for buckets of straws like this . . .

What 'truth' o ye junkie of Cardiff?  I knew you started those allegations, to what gain though?  Pull me down?
Don't worry about anyone playing the field, when did it become your business na?  Let him play!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Later, you and your brides will say he's 'playing with my head'. Again, let him play!!!!!! Or is it your head? grin grin grin grin
First, you will die before I get married, now you are wondering if we're playing the field. Una no dey tire? Your noses in other people's business must be working over time o. I hear this, I hear that.
You need water to drink. I mean, once you can put down the weed, drugs and alcohol. tongue

Lol @ a crackhead woman of 30 waiting for me to get married. Oloriburuku. grin grin grin grin cheesy

I just hope I don't make you cry this time. smiley
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
You have lost me here.

NEPA didnt allow me to see the previous episodes. Can someone rewind it

Abeg who is HotmessH? Ppl who come back with new ID should put their old ID as aka. e.d Dayokanu aka something
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tpiah: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
why is nl getting weirder and weirder.

is hotmessH the same person as hrhotness who hasnt been on this site in ages?

there was a really big incident, long, long ago, where hrhotness complained about her friends and/or nlers doing something- i cant remember exactly what happened but i faintly recollect a big brouhaha.

is that what this is about because i'm seriously lost.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ikamefa(f): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

na wah oh undecided its the internet peeps undecided

me sef need anudah i.d wink

muki oyah report asap!!!

sortin like erhmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 3:17am On Oct 14, 2010
Still can't believe the level of hatred and beef one person can have for another. Determined to pull another person down by every possible means and destroy whatever they assume makes the person happy. Really? I thought it all ended on NL o. undecided So another person's happiness is bad news to your people? shocked grin I'm not really surprised to be honest. grin grin grin grin grin
First they started with their insane allegations. That didn't work? Those suckers are still together? Ok. Next step, she's a witch, she's a this, she's a that. Some of them even out rightly go to him to ask what on earth he's still doing with me. Like sitting around their computers discussing spikey's business is gonna put food on their darn table. Una no dey tire? These are bunch of women who's personal lives read the who is who of human crap. Ahn ahn. Bleep me! I never see this kain thing before. undecided
And then there are also some idiots, knowing not a damn about me except what their internet 419 boyfriends have fed them as a result of silly internet beef I cannot for the life of me fathom. They start to take sides, start to act like they have a full grown turkey up their arsehole.
Imagine a confirmed cocaine addict, 30s, bastard(by the real definition of the word), jobless, semen dumpster, not a darn thing going right in her life, waiting for me to get married?  Actually ticking down calendar dates. . . . because of wetin?  And you're not even ashamed to come on a public forum and say it Won biso meja ni?
As for that dollyface abi iya dolly or whatever the freak she calls herself. You see your life now? I was even feeling bad, thinking I was the one hallucinating. You see am so? 
All in the name of the 'I hate spikey' charade, you're actually attempting to drag Siena into this? Seriously? And you people are supposed to be friends with his wife? Nawa o. undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by vescucci(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2010
Why don't you just ignore people? They'll tire. Replying them is like validating their existence and spuring them on.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2010
You are right V. Thank you. smiley
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by HotmessH: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2010
Done Whining?
What a pity. You gleefully bash others, to an extent of a multi-paragraphed tirade, for the sake of assumed "innocence"

All this nonsense you spew and yet the same person is the one you chose to explore your "curiosity"

Na ya yansh has been exposed for a long time, posting eulogies isnt going to change anything.

If you hadn't deposited yourself on many individuals, then maybe D won't see you as so cheap.

Honey, maybe one of your plans to catch a man one day will work . . a nice wife. . tokunbo style.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by jaybee3(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2010
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2010
HotmessH:

Done Whining?
What a pity. You gleefully bash others, to an extent of a multi-paragraphed tirade, for the sake of assumed "innocence"

All this nonsense you spew and yet the same person is the one you chose to explore your "curiosity"

Na ya yansh has been exposed for a long time, posting eulogies isnt going to change anything.

If you hadn't deposited yourself on many individuals, then maybe D won't see you as so cheap.

Honey, maybe one of your plans to catch a man one day will work . .  a nice wife. .  tokunbo style.

Who and when did I bash? What's my business with anyone's personal life? And what curiousity are you talking about? You've started your hallucinations again, junkie. Curiosity my arse. With a bald, old woman who has no teeth? You wish! When we talk small now, you will start crying. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Put down that needle, darling. It does you no good. wink
D sees me as cheap, leave it. Who sees you? You are 5 years older than me, not married, no job, nothing. And you're complaining about my life?  grin grin grin Wonders!
Meanwhile, how is NubianQ na? Are you still stalking her like a deranged dog? You stalked her so bad, she had to change her address. grin grin grin Apparently, the one you did to me was small compared to her. I actually feel sorry for you. Cry baby. cry cry cry cheesy

All the pursuits I made. Name them na, asinwin. Only person you could come up with was Siena? You are are a pathetic wench! undecided undecided

Madam, if we start here, it will not finish o. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chiogo(f): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
jay bee:

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by jaybee3(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^^
what did i do
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chiogo(f): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^ LOL nothing, you just posted what I had in mind so I just quoted it grin

Hmmmmmmmmm @ this thread. tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
Oh i c.
Ma heart was pumping at the speed of tongue tongue
Still in bean town?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chiogo(f): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2010
LMAO!! That's good, the fear of chiogo is the beginning of wisdom tongue
No, I'm not in the bean right now. .I'm in school in another city. smiley
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ikamefa(f): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

like play like play shocked
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by bawomolo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
jay bee:

hmmmmmmmmm

abi o. this is entertainment
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tpiah: 4:02am On Oct 15, 2010
seems like a wind up imo.

isnt that how davidylan started the thread to fight spikedcylinder and now he's saying he was sleep typing.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by johnterry4: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2010
hey david,u guys were friends before and can always be friends again so u need to stop all these.

@spiked,y are all ur friends now coming out to fight u?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2010
Evergreen, what 'friends'?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ebonyz: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2010
HotmessH:

Thats cold! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2010
Is this thread still alive cheesy Oya dafidi and spikey you lot should just get married cool

johnterry4:

[b]hey david,u guys were friends before and can always be friends again so u need to stop all these.

@spiked, y are all your friends now coming out to fight u?  

This new bie certainly knows more than me the resident amebo here cool all friends? who are the all friends? oya spill it  out.  grin

Infact Let me go and conduct my IP research, I have become a good student ever since I learnt cool

@David

Do quick and come back to bed jare, don't you know its getting cold here? i only allowed you 20 mins to check Busy_body out, I did not tell you to enter the bedroom with her angry

@Jaybee
Hey sweets kiss kiss

Where is my sauron, someone get me my sauron cry cry cry cry
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by yiboboy: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
Anyone who attempts to broker peace on here shall be thoroughly dealt with! cool Hotmess, pls don't stop. Spiked, nothing do u!. . . Fellow tatafos, kindly relax and lets all enjoy the show.

Thanks

Tatafo-in-chief.

Moi.

cool tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
I get too much adrenaline today

I wan fight person.

Abeg make una open thread for us.

Abeg in case you see anyone wey wan fight, Tell me, Cos my power dey intoxicate me
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by bawomolo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2010
dayokanu:

I get too much adrenaline today

I wan fight person.

Abeg make una open thread for us.

Abeg in case you see anyone wey wan fight, Tell me, Cos my power dey intoxicate me

go to the arsenal thread. that's where all your rivals are
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
Lol @ the people hiding behind other usernames to talk to me. Just lol. Una dey fear?grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
All of dem don run, They now even delete my posts sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Most Sexy African Big Ass Photos / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.