Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! (14907 Views)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / Davidylan's Birthday!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
tkb417:

grin grin grin touched a raw nerve

autoreg is in play in Nigeria; do not be lazy, u can check the records ES 600 LSR

cos your uncle who is above 60 drives a range doesnt mean a smallie like me cannot

step up your game u internet warriors with no substance

This local champion, shut up please. Drive whatever you have. It's not about your ES600LSR. It is about the X-factor - which you lack. Go ahead, post the picture of your breakfast, lunch and dinner as well so 600,000 Nairaland members will know you are a "gbogbo" big boy.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Ileke idi oya go cook for 4play angry comot hiaaaa no more dramas  angry

But for real tho.

Ppl have my yim and can get it from their friends, it takes some seconds to send me a message to figure out what is going on.  After plat's own, I stirred clear of this kind of drama.

To anybody that I have offended and GOING to offend, my apologies.

davidylan:

hmm a few things first . . .

1. following u over NL? I basically only have the morning and night time to post since the last 3 months so what do you mean by "following u around nl"? Is that more internet speak for "i have no clue what to say but i'll just bleat either way"?

2. posting "snide" remarks? First off i know you did not come up with that word . . . neither did spikey. That word is TOH's . . .

3. No one is bringing you into any drama. Just say you were itching to post either way.

4. whatever you folks say on IM is not my business. You know quite well what my stand on IM has been over the last 2 yrs. I very rarely IM and when i do its with real life friends not NLders so pls sort your IM issues out with others not me.

TOH? I havent even spoken with her in ages.

Anywaz david, enough. Go and enjoy your life and may you remain blessed lol
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you the same ppl rumoring that I have been calling spikedcylinder a lesbian on yim? sending ppl to warn me? am yet to know how that rumor started with me. what concerns me with ppl's sexuality?  [except for that bisi alami thread lol]

Of all the remarks made today, this one annoyed me the most. Coming especially from someone who VERY CLEARLY knows how i view IM communications. Seriously, you mean to say that i dont have anything better to do with my life than IM about you and spikey's sexual status? How does that put food on my table? How does that make my family any happier? How is that of any value to me?

Do you people erroneously assume that i carry your thots around me all day to warrant talking about you both? Sending who to warn you? When and about what? If you have issues to sort out pls do so with those you may have a grudge with.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
4 Play:

Morenike, I'm starving, wey my food. That's why women should be chained to the[b] kitchen[/b] and not allowed to come out. Moving to Saudi Arabia, I've had enough.

And bed as well tongue

LMAO, ROTFLMSGBO@ Saudi arabia, I swear I have missed your posts 4play, say we meet up tonight? cool

@Topic

The reason why I dont do yim ehn? see the rubish its brought back on NL
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

This local champion, shut up please. Drive whatever you have. It's not about your ES600LSR. It is about the X-factor - which you lack. Go ahead, post the picture of your breakfast, lunch and dinner as well so 600,000 Nairaland members will know you are a gbogbo big boy.
hahaha

i didnt talk about a Range oh, u did oh

i responded you said i lack the X-factor

eyin people, is this babe deranged?

next time, learn to pick ur size.
Hungry internet warriors grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Anywaz david, enough. Go and enjoy your life and may you remain blessed lol

i try my best to do so. You do so as well.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Anywaz, at spkied, not sure who has been telling you that am calling you a lesbian, but that person is not me. So once again, my apologies.

If you do know that person that you heard it from, let me know and I'll str8n it out.

davidylan:

i try my best to do so. You do so as well.
Thanks, I will.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

This local champion, shut up please. Drive whatever you have. It's not about your ES600LSR. It is about the X-factor - which you lack. Go ahead, post the picture of your breakfast, lunch and dinner as well so 600,000 Nairaland members will know you are a "gbogbo" big boy.

Madam cool down, you are taking this too personal, It all started as a joke

Haba undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Haba undecided
Jenny
see me see wahala, i made a joke about being available online and she threw at me like a leper

wtf? this place need some fumigation mehn
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
Enjoy the rest of your day guys. If you have more stuff to post about a "child" like me pls be my guest. I got some mouths to feed.  grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
tkb417:

hahaha

i didnt talk about a Range oh, u did oh

i responded you said i lack the X-factor

eyin people, is this babe deranged?

next time, learn to pick your size.
Hungry internet warriors grin grin grin

I agree - you didn't talk about a Range. The picture only flew into your profile - you seem to classify everyone as the hungry women you frolic around.
This reeks lack of self confidence, mentality of an illiterate and bush man's arrogance. Your Range or lack of it does not make you a man. It's more than having 2 balls and a twig and an SUV.

jennykadry:

Haba undecided

I am calm, madam. He called me out and i gave him a befitting response.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
I know who called spikey a lesbian cool 14kUS dollars and the info is all yours cool

Though spikey doesnt look like a lesbian , she looks like someone wey go like oko wella grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

I agree - you didn't talk about a Range. The picture only flew into your profile - you seem to classify everyone as the hungry women you frolic around.
This reeks lack of self confidence, mentality of an illiterate and bush man's arrogance. Your Range or lack of it does not make you a man. It's more than having 2 balls and a twig and an SUV.

hahahahahaha

applesauce mehn; in the posse of the nitwits, ur lineage will be crowned as undisputed champions

in my domain, u wont pass for a desk clerk

go figure; like i said, ure hungry. dont pass ur fraustration to me
die if my style affect ur being u MOFO
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2010
tkb417:

hahahahahaha

applesauce mehn; in the posse of the nitwits, your lineage will be crowned as undisputed champions

in my domain, u wont pass for a  desk clerk

go figure; like i said, ure hungry. dont pass your fraustration to me
die if my style affect your being u MOFO

More ebonics as usual. He drives a Range, His father owns Lagos State, His mother owns FCT and he has a job that pays $50 million a year. In his domain, i will not pass for a desk clerk cos he's mightier than Harry Akande. Nigeria still breeds male swines like you? grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^
take to my prescription abeg

die grin

hungry internet warrior grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by MetalGong4: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
This thread is getting interesting . . . . . More revelations needed please!!!!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by 4Play(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

And bed as well tongue

LMAO, ROTFLMSGBO@ Saudi arabia, I swear I have missed your posts 4play, say we meet up tonight? cool

Sure, morenike doesn't mind. Where are you based, I'll fly there immediately.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
tkb417:

^^^
take to my prescription abeg

die grin

hungry internet warrior grin grin grin

Move over, let me have rational discourse with intellectuals.

jennykadry:

I know who called spikey a lesbian cool 14kUS dollars and the info is all yours cool

Though spikey doesnt look like a lesbian , she looks like someone wey go like oko wella grin grin

$14k is all yours, who called her a lesbian?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Dark1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

$14k is all yours, who called her a lesbian?[/color]

Not so fast, I'm her accountant!!! Pay up!!! angry angry angry
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Dark1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2010
See beef flying everywhere! undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

Move over, let me have rational discourse with intellectuals.

$14k is all yours, who called her a lesbian?

Cash for hand madam cool
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
@Dark
comot hiaaa angry tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
hehehehe

intellectual discourse from someone whose IQ is under 70

lolololol

lemme free u miss retard in chief
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Dark1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

@Dark
comot hiaaa angry tongue

I promise to remit all the cash na! grin Abeg nor take this job from me oooh! embarassed
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tollu: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
This thread reminds me of secondary school, what with all the he said, she said and some otha ppl seeking relevance. Off duty today so please go on. Pictures would be appreciated, as dey say, a picture speaks a thousand words.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Cash for hand madam cool

Can i have your account details? grin It takes just 60 minutes to transfer the agreed sum.

tkb417:

hehehehe

intellectual discourse from someone whose IQ is under 70

lolololol

lemme free u miss retard in chief

Yours is less(in inches) than your manhood.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
TOH formulated the word 'snide'? On which planet? You are just a laugh!
Where is all the proof you have na? grin grin grin grin grin grin I sha don talk my own. Leave me out of your business, stop your snide comments(© TOH grin grin grin) and all will be well.

Ileke, who brought you into this and what are you on about? undecided When was your name mentioned abeg? And what do I have to do with you?
I'm sure you're one of the recipients of David's scientific experiments in tall tales and I got a first hand taste of your reaction to them. Please, don't even try that one hia.

Gbenga, you are welcome o. Where are you from this time? Last time, it was Canada Waters. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

Can i have your account details? grin It takes just 60 minutes to transfer the agreed sum.

Yours is less(in inches) than your manhood.
lolololol

now thats funny; cant stop laffing

ure crazy mehn
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2010
Dark1:

Not so fast, I'm her accountant!!! Pay up!!! angry angry angry

Show me your certificate, please.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Dark1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

Yours is less(in inches) than your manhood.[/color]

70 inches dick tkb, that is big oooh! 5ft plus. . . nkan bee!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Dark1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

Show me your certificate, please.

I recently resigned my appointment with worldbank to join IMF, can u beat that? cool cool cool
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by googles: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
Errr. . . wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / Accident Involving Rivers State Athletes' Bus. Many Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.