Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! (14910 Views)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / Davidylan's Birthday!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ewo!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Missed calls? To you? Me? Text messages?!?!?!?!?!
Last time I called you was last year when you sent me a text in the middle of the day and I called you back. I didn't even know it was you because I didn't have your number stored. All of a sudden, I am leaving 43 missed calls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 43 for that matter?!?!?!?! grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jesus bleeding wept!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please, show the records o. I beg you, SHOW IT!!!!
Chai David, I fear you o! shocked

funny how things can magically disappear when you want them to. Go bring back your phone records for 2007, i'm sure they dont lie just as easily as you do.

I texted you last yr? That's odd. I am positive i didnt speak to you on a telephone last yr either. You must have me mixed up with someone else, pls crosscheck. I know there are a lot of us here in the US you speak to.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
why is this thread on crime tho

has someone committed murder grin

move to dating grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

hmm lies like what? I dont understand . . . do text messages, missed calls, calling with "unknown" several times, nasty voicemails, crying over doyin13 . . . when did all those become "lies"?  undecided

i'm man enough to take mistakes i make . . . dont call me a child if you cant do the same. grow up too.

Someone calls you with unknown number and all of a sudden, it must be me? shocked shocked shocked shocked Who get that kain time? Nasty voicemails? Where? When?!?!?!?
Last time I sent you a message was prolly in 2007. After that I called you in 2009 in response to a text message I didn't know was from you.
Stop it seriously. Wow!
Me call you to cry about doyin? Lol!!!!! You of all people who's tolerance level is next to non-existent? You?grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chika98: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2010
Is it just me or NL just gotten interesting for the past few days?
Oh Lawd!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

funny how things can magically disappear when you want them to. Go bring back your phone records for 2007, i'm sure they dont lie just as easily as you do.

I texted you last yr? That's odd. I am positive i didnt speak to you on a telephone last yr either. You must have me mixed up with someone else, pls crosscheck. I know there are a lot of us here in the US you speak to.

Yes sir. You sent me a message last year and I called you back. That was the only time we spoke last year.
Please o, tell me how I came on to you, will you? Or did we actually date? Is that what you told people?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by 4Play(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

shattap! angry

What did I do?

tkb417:

why is this thread on crime tho

has someone committed murder grin
move to dating grin

Crime against maturity and discretion.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2010
4 Play:

What did I do?

Crime against maturity and discretion.

You're right. This is not very mature but David has had it a long time coming with his comments.
You don't see me telling lies about what and what could or could not have happened. I can easily claim he was 'toasting' me too and he was stalking me and blah blah blah that children employ but I wont say any of such cuz they're not true.
43 missed calls. Nawa! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
Wait o. Someone just brought something to my notice.
Those 43 missed calls you say I made, were they to you or to doyin?
If na to doyin, then that is another matter because I musta done it. Nack your head on the wall. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

1. i dont wish, i simply posted facts . . . but of course its easier to bleat online. Real comparisons can only be made offline.

2. no they werent, but  unfortunately they hit home too much you had to cry and sniff around.

3. lol of course i expected the cowardly denial, i cant be bothered with your expected noise making. silly girls seeking husbands online . . . you left doyin13 already?

4. oh sure i did . . . it doesnt make me any less older than who i am. The rest of her body would be wherever else you found it. If you were as old as you claim then i wonder why you're snooping around my FB page. Shldnt that make you a child too? i'm sure you got more important things to do, afterall isnt that what you fools tell us all the time?

5. i've had a life that hasnt involved you in the last 3 yrs, seriously. this is the first time i've refered to you directly in more than a yr.

Oh ok, i wondered why the mods suddenly locked that thread.

This is not nice. Nairaland is a social network. Girls have needs too. wink
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Yes sir. You sent me a message last year and I called you back. That was the only time we spoke last year.
Please o, tell me how I came on to you, will you? Or did we actually date? Is that what you told people?

I'm fairly positive this was 2008 not 2009. I was really busy most of last yr.

spikedcylinder:

Wait o. Someone just brought something to my notice.
Those 43 missed calls you say I made, were they to you or to doyin?
If na to doyin, then that is another matter because I musta done it. Nack your head on the wall. grin grin grin grin grin grin

43 was a hypothetical number to indicate extraordinarily high the missed call volume was.

spikedcylinder:

Someone calls you with unknown number and all of a sudden, it must be me? shocked shocked shocked shocked Who get that kain time? Nasty voicemails? Where? When?!?!?!?
Last time I sent you a message was prolly in 2007. After that I called you in 2009 in response to a text message I didn't know was from you.
Stop it seriously. Wow!
Me call you to cry about doyin? Lol!!!!! You of all people who's tolerance level is next to non-existent? You?grin grin grin grin grin

Oh well maybe you can jog your memory for the rest.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

This is not nice. Nairaland is a social network. Girls have needs too. wink
nice observation

are you searching urself, cos im available for strictly online dating  grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

here's the funny thing though, but for this thread . . . this is the FIRST TIME i have spoken openly about stuff of this nature. Unfortunately i cant say the same for adults like you. So no if anyone knows anything you might perhaps want to check urself.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
tkb417:

nice observation

Go ahead. She will probably deny it and open up a thread to abuse you in 3 yrs time. grin

@ thread . . . for folks who whine so loudly about "having a life", its interesting that my gf's photos make the rounds with your circle of "jobful" friends. grin I dont even know if many of you have fb profiles anymore. Probably becaues "children" like us have way too much sand to play with to bother about profiles of "adults" like you who of course want to watch every step "children" make.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
tkb417:

nice observation

I am afraid you are not man enough for me.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by 4Play(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

Hubris! grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chika98: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
*Yawns*
Can you guys put this to rest now? Nothing to see here
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
But come oooo, I thought david and morenike was going to invite me for ashebi this yr, just for dafid to post another woman pic? abi na camouflage
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

Is this "internet speak"? grin I know so many of you who say one thing offline and another online. Its easy to "deny" stuff when you are absolutely sure David wont go so low as to be ferreting around for "proof" like our resident "adults" here do.

Oh well, i'm already late for work . . . i might as well leave a few more messages before its time to retire to the "kiddies play ground" where adults of course are not welcome.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

Try 4play, he is more than man enough, with his yekini weighing about 9inches high , width and breath very solid as well, are you game? cool
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

But come oooo, I thought david and morenike was going to invite me for ashebi this yr, just for dafid to post another woman pic? abi na camouflage

lol sorry . . . i will be married in about a yr and it certainly will be to a "kid" like me. I would rather the "adults" here marry themselves.

Oh and did they tell you she "dumped" me too?  cheesy cheesy

Wonders shall never end on these boards.

chika98:

*Yawns*
Can you guys put this to rest now? Nothing to see here

Madam, i'm sorry i cant help you with lurid details. It just isnt my style, i appologise.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

yeah; not man enough for u on the internet grin

im sure in real life, u'll probably be too small for me

lol
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

Is this "internet speak"?  grin I know so many of you who say one thing offline and another online. Its easy to "deny" stuff when you are absolutely sure David wont go so low as to be ferreting around for "proof" like our resident "adults" here do.

Oh well, i'm already late for work . . . i might as well leave a few more messages before its time to retire to the "kiddies play ground" where adults of course are not welcome.

In as much as i agree there are many pretenders on social networks, i also know you will find honest people in there. Life is what you make it. I have heard stories as well so we are on the same page here. Generalization is not clever.

4 Play:

Hubris!  grin

Bahhhhhhh! grin

tkb417:

yeah; not man enough for u on the internet grin

im sure in real life, u'll probably be too small for me

lol

Empty barrels! Just because you have the picture of your uncle's Range? Puh-effining-lease.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chika98: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
LOL I am not interested in the details. You both shoulda been smart about these things.
Kill this thread and go be productive. Haba
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
Why am I being brought into this drama again?

Are you the same ppl rumoring that I have been calling spikedcylinder a lesbian on yim? sending ppl to warn me? am yet to know how that rumor started with me. what concerns me with ppl's sexuality? [except for that bisi alami thread lol]

And david, is that why you've been following me all ova NL making snide comments? Dude, I have no problem with you and yet to say any negative stuff about you, so what is the problem? You have a new life and I'm happy for you, nuff said. As for those going around rumoring about you and others, I am not part of that, plz.

Plz. nitori olorun, am not dining for more drama.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

In as much as i agree there are many pretenders on social networks, i also know you will find honest people in there. Life is what you make it. I have heard stories as well so we are on the same page here. Generalization is not clever.

I wont begrudge you that. There are quite a lot of honest folks up here, the problem is finding them. Believe me, in no way was i trying to generalize.

chika98:

LOL I am not interested in the details. You both shoulda been smart about these things.
Kill this thread and go be productive. Haba

I tried. I wont deny i've done a few stupid things in the past but oh well . . . such is life. The last thing i would do however is lie about stuff that can be so easily proven. There just is no point. I wont leave lies hanging around about me either. Thanks though.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Vealkyrie(f): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you the same ppl rumoring that I have been calling spikedcylinder a[b] lesbian [/b]on yim? sending ppl to warn me? am yet to know how that rumor started with me. what concerns me with ppl's sexuality?

And the plot thickens. grin

davidylan:

I wont begrudge you that. There are quite a lot of honest folks up here, the problem is finding them. Believe me, in no way was i trying to generalize.

Now, this is clever. I have read enough of your comments to know you are well rounded. This back and forth mudslinging should stop.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
Vealkyrie:

Bahhhhhhh! grin

Empty barrels! Just because you have the picture of your uncle's Range? Puh-effining-lease.
grin grin grin touched a raw nerve

autoreg is in play in Nigeria; do not be lazy, u can check the records ES 600 LSR

cos ur uncle who is above 60 drives a range doesnt mean a smallie like me cannot

step up ur game u internet warriors with no substance
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by kadman(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
[center]TEAM SPICKEDCYLINDER !! [/center]
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ileke idi oya go cook for 4play angry comot hiaaaa no more dramas  angry
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you the same ppl rumoring that I have been calling spikedcylinder a lesbian on yim? sending ppl to warn me? am yet to know how that rumor started with me. what concerns me with ppl's sexuality?  [except for that bisi alami thread lol]

And david, is that why you've been following me all ova NL making snide comments? Dude, I have no problem with you and yet to say any negative stuff about you, so what is the problem? You have a new life and I'm happy for you, nuff said. As for those going around rumoring about you and others, I am not part of that, plz.

Plz. nitori olorun, am not dining for more drama.

hmm a few things first . . .

1. following u over NL? I basically only have the morning and night time to post since the last 3 months so what do you mean by "following u around nl"? Is that more internet speak for "i have no clue what to say but i'll just bleat either way"?

2. posting "snide" remarks? First off i know you did not come up with that word . . . neither did spikey. That word is TOH's . . .

3. No one is bringing you into any drama. Just say you were itching to post either way.

4. whatever you folks say on IM is not my business. You know quite well what my stand on IM has been over the last 2 yrs. I very rarely IM and when i do its with real life friends not NLders so pls sort your IM issues out with others not me.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by 4Play(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Ileke idi oya go cook for 4play angry comot hiaaaa no more dramas  angry

Morenike, I'm starving, wey my food. That's why women should be chained to the kitchen and not allowed to come out. Moving to Saudi Arabia, I've had enough.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
Do we still have some more internet warriors?

i mean the gladiators of our time grin grin

Nairaland and pikins

make una go read una books
twats grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Most Sexy African Big Ass Photos / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.