Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! (14913 Views)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / Davidylan's Birthday!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2010

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2010

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2010
i simply recalled that oyinda had antecedents where weird arguments are concerned - and that she had gotten debosky extremely pissed - which was the same thing she was doing on the plat thread, geeting all of us irritated by her attempts o pass off plats miscalculation chronicles as some sort of just deserts for a shady car dealer .

i reference that particular thread because as i have said before i have NEVER seen debosky like that

if however, u want to believe i am taking potshots at you for taking a trip to the uk, there's nothing i can do about that.  sad sad

i certainly don't have a er misplaced ego - so i have no idea why i should be mocking folks who have a good time

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2010
TOH, I think you misunderstood him.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by netotse(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
i swear there's one kind of spirit circulating around this NL, i've never seen so many fights going on simultaneously before. . .
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
Its mating season and overwhelming agro is to blame
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ikamefa(f): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
dayokanu:

Its mating season and overwhelming agro is to blame

Gawddddddddddddddddddd! i don choke! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

dayo abi wetin be yah name i carry ,Jesu beg you nor let my akamun and akara comot from my nose oh

chai! peeps here think ,i 've gone lipsrsealed

y'all Dayo could be right yah know " grin" cheesy cheesy
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by debosky(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2010
Heheheh, . . .I can't believe over a year has passed since the last bbq, just shows some people can't change. Same silly commentary.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
Oyb

I am referring to this comment in the platinum UK thread of you claiming that people are using other people's money to go for an 'expensive bbq", you werer cosigning David's rants.

In that convo with oyinda/debo, it doesnt state that she was there or anything like that so the comment Im referring to has nothing to do with oyinda/debo

Normally it would have been, whatever, but I was surprised cos it was you. *shrugs*

I cant find the thread anymore else I would have given the exact quote.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by oyinda3(f): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2010
oyb,
nice way to exploit my posts/ take advantage of my vulnerability with NL members.
why are you trying to draw attention away from urself unto me? because I really don't get how I managed to become the center of your argument with TOH that has nothing to do with me. 

it clearly didn't work.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2010
Aswerigad, if some other Nairalanders were caught up in this same juvenile tiff, i bet my ball sack the same people beating each other up over the number of calls, who called who, London barbeque and failed love lust interest would have a few choice words to say to the people involved.

Ni to ri loun, make I no catch una for another thread chatting hot trash when other people are involved.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by debosky(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2010
oyinda sweetie - how are you? I've forgotten all about the previous issues. . . .can we be friends now? wink

@ OMO IBO

No one is perfect, so disagreements will happen from time to time.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
OMO IBO:

Aswerigad, if some other Nairalanders were caught up in this same juvenile tiff, i bet my ball sack the same people beating each other up over the number of calls, who called who, London barbeque and failed love lust interest would have a few choice words to say to the people involved.

Ni to ri loun,
make I no catch una for another thread chatting hot trash when other people are involved.

Nitori Olorun.

Thank me later.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
ikamefa:

Gawddddddddddddddddddd! i don choke!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

dayo abi wetin be yah name i carry ,Jesu beg you nor let my akamun and akara comot from my nose oh

chai! peeps here think ,i 've gone  lipsrsealed

y'all Dayo could be right yah know "  grin" cheesy cheesy

See wetin I dey talk, or how "Akamu" take reach your mouth? You no even allow dem to officially kick off the season before u begin do the akamu.

Oya ikamefa, pick someone to fight with or can I recommend someone for you?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by oyinda3(f): 12:42am On Sep 13, 2010
debosky:

oyinda sweetie - how are you? I've forgotten all about the previous issues. . . .can we be friends now? wink

aww u were always my brother from another mother. cant believe it took u so long to realize that. tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ikamefa(f): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2010
dayokanu:

See wetin I dey talk, or how "Akamu" take reach your mouth? You no even allow dem to officially kick off the season before u begin do the akamu.

Oya ikamefa, pick someone to fight with or can I recommend someone for you?

u well so dayo? " grin "

me? fight? nahhhhhhh i nor get stamina oh, i nor get jazz, i nor even get mouth sef  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abeg leave me jeje, make i dey commit my lookery dey go!  tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2010
Chei!

Afu ju go'm anya na NL ah! undecided
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
what is wrong with this one? Please get over yourself. You are obviously Igbo which is why you completely lack a sense of humor

exercise "restraint" for what? will you travel down and beat me? The most you can do is call me names on NL like you've always done or who do you think you're fooling with this "no cussing promise". Curse me out, wetin dey? No skin off my back whatsoever. Merely words floating around in cyber space.

all these PMS affected girls claiming to be guys. Apparently anyone can claim (m) nowadays
tot u were cured of your mental probs; my bad

point is i dont do homo jokes and besides, the convo had nothn to do with ya so why latch on to it like a rabid mongrel

u still dey crase?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by netotse(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
@tkb
why you still go find that post to reply now? dont you know a man of your. . .endowment shouldn't be sweating the small stuff
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
netotse:

@tkb
why you still go find that post to reply now? dont you know a man of your. . .endowment shouldn't be sweating the small stuff

sacrilege  angry angry no er small stuff on toh

na endowment jam erm endowment
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by netotse(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2010
oyb:

sacrilege  angry angry no er small stuff on toh

na endowment jam erm endowment
ahn oyb you want to kill me abi? i plead the fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth amendments. . .in fact all join sef.

@TOH
sister, e jo e ma binu, i swear i didn't have you(or indeed any of your. . .appendages) in mind, i was merely posting under the infuence. . .i repent in dust and ashes.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tRoOE(f): 2:27am On Sep 14, 2010
Oh Lawd how did i miss dis drama
David is wat I call P.I.M.P, chei from TOH, to Islander then morenike smh lipsrsealed cheesy
mAKE una continue your e-dating cheesy  tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:36am On Sep 14, 2010
Considering the thread is about spikey and David, wonder where "David dating TOH" came from

anyway

netotse:

@tkb

you're speaking of a dude's '"endowment" with him not saying a word and the Arrow wonders why I make "homo" jokes.

Predictable goat, didnt I say he'll just yarn some lame insult like he always does. iya e ni "rabid mongrel". Adodi of Eko cheesy
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2010
netotse:

@tkb
lol

u just have to respond to some of the resident retards of our time once in a while

ThiefOfHearts:

Considering the thread is about spikey and David, wonder where "David dating TOH" came from

anyway

you're speaking of a dude's '"endowment" with him not saying a word and the Arrow wonders why I make "homo" jokes.

Predictable goat, didnt I say he'll just yarn some lame insult like he always does. iya e ni "rabid mongrel". Adodi of Eko cheesy
baba e ni adodi of Ibadan grin grin

awon egbon e ni twats of oyo

omo ale jatijati. alaileko afowo osi juwe ile baba e. omo iran kiran cheesy
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
get a room abeg tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2010
did you get a room when she threw at u like a leper?

if u didnt get a room, then i dont need a room
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Pataki: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
tkb417, oni wahala ni e joor. grin

I used to think I was the most troublesome fellow on this board. Guess the angel in me speaks better things for me. grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
Pataki:

I used to think I was the most troublesome fellow on this board. Guess the angel in me speaks better things for me. grin
see this master dey call apprentice oni wahala

emi omo olorun grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Hauwa1: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
Pataki:

shocked lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
Na wa oh
Thought the thread don serve its purpose sef shocked shocked shocked
o ga ju shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tRoOE(f): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
@toh babygirl I dnt do side remarks. Heheh ode omo I knew u were gonna fall into my trap.u can never change, still d same dummy.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
Nawa o. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / Accident Involving Rivers State Athletes' Bus. Many Injured (Photos) / WORLDS FATTEST WOMAN (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.