Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract (7433 Views)

Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / Lagos-badagry Expressway To Be Closed On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by tpsolomons: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
THE Lagos State government on Wednesday terminated the road contract it awarded in 2009 to an indigenous construction firm, Messrs Bulletine Nigeria Limited, for lack of seriousness.

The government had released N10 billion to Julius Berger Nigeria Plc as part-payment of the contract value before the termination was announced on Wednesday. Besides, the government paid a huge sum of money as compensation to owners of properties on the 50-kilometre road before the commencement of work last year.

The termination of the contract which was announced at the site of the dilapidated road on the Iyana Ipaja-Egbeda- Ikotun road by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Works and Infrastructure, Mr Abiodun Johnson, who confirmed that the termination had become necessary due to non-performance by Bulletin Nigeria Limited.

“The reason for this public announcement of the termination is to reassure the people of Lagos that the Lagos State government will complete the road before the end of the year. The government has an agreement with our contractors and we are duty-bound to abide by the terms of the contract.

Once you do not abide by the contract, we will terminate the contract,” he said.

The contract which was re-awarded to another indigenous construction company, Plycon Construction Company, that is handling the second phase of the road, is expected to be taken over and completed as scheduled.

Speaking to confirm the readiness of the company to execute the project, spokesman of Plycon Company Limited, Mr Olaseni Akinwunmi, said that the second phase of the road would be completed in the next five months while the company would mobilise to the site of the phase one by today (Thursday).

“We will move to site tomorrow, and we are sure that this section will be completed in five months time,” he said.

But speaking further on the project, the Special Adviser reassured that the state government would do everything to ensure that the company completed the work before the end of the year, saying, “the government would want to give the people this road as a Christmas present by ensuring that it is completed before the end of the year.”

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/10506-lagos-terminates-lagos-badagry-expressway-contract

http://beep-me..com
for first hand news on sports and entertainment,
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Tokotaya: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2010
This story lacks clarity. So is it Julius Berger or another local contractor that will complete this road?
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by chosen04(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
Tokotaya:

This story lacks clarity. So is it Julius Berger or another local contractor that will complete this road?

Typical Lagos State Fashola's govt style,  . . . . . . . .

tpsolomons:

THE Lagos State government on Wednesday terminated the road contract it awarded in 2009 to an indigenous construction firm, Messrs Bulletine Nigeria Limited, for lack of seriousness.

Once you do not abide by the contract, we will terminate the contract,” he said.

For lack of seriousness? In giving Gov. Fashola and his cohorts their own share of the contract sum . . . . . . ?

So the story is true after all. I heard the contractor was penalised cos he refused to ''play ABIDE  the game according to the rules of the SHARING FORMULEA''

SAINT FASHOLA AT HIS BEST INDEED!. I guess its cos he (THE CONTRACTOR)  is starving them (FASHOLA & COHORTS) of projected revenue to use in financing they 2011 come back bid.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by tpsolomons: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2010
chosen04:

For lack of seriousness? In giving Gov. Fashola and his cohorts their own share of the contract sum . . . . . . ?

So the story is true after all. I heard the contractor was penalised cos he refused to ''play ABIDE  the game according to the rules of the SHARING FORMULEA''

SAINT FASHOLA AT HIS BEST INDEED!. I guess its cos he (THE CONTRACTOR)  is starving them (FASHOLA & COHORTS) of projected revenue to use in financing they 2011 come back bid.

Gbam! I agree with you
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by babapupa: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2010
So terminating contracts for non performance and breaking terms of contract now means failure to bribe?

These sadists, irrational and disgruntled elements sure know how to make me laugh.

Eko o ni baje l'oju awon olote lai lai.

Ti oju ko ba ti ehin igbeti, oju ko ni ti ilu eko lai lai,
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by doyin13(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2010
which road is it exactly that was terminated?

Julius Berger is already at a reasonable stage
on the lagos expressway.

I suspect this story is referring to the Iyana Ipaja
road.

@babapupa.

pay the chosen04 lady no heed. She sees nothing
good in anyone Nigerian that has no chinyere
or chibuke or chukwu or tonto attached to their names grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by OAM4J: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2010
chosen04:

Wetin my governor do you?

If anybody wants egunje, no be for the middle of the job them go dey ask nau.

If you continue to yab my governor like this, I no go marry you again o. cheesy

Eko o niba je & Long live Biafra! grin
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by doyin13(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2010
The Lagos State Government has denied a report that it has terminated the expansion of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway into 10 lanes.

In a statement on Thursday, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Works and Infrastructure Mr. Ganiyu Johnson, said it was unprogressive for anybody to allege that such a highly beneficial project that would enhance the socio-economic well-being of Nigerians had been terminated.

He noted that substantial progress had been made on the newly constructed bridge at Mile 2, which he said was nearing completion.

A team from the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, headed by Johnson, had on Wednesday conducted a media tour of the road and light rail projects being handled by Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.

The special adviser said the Orile and Alaba service lanes, which are part of the road project, would be put to use within the next few days.

He said, ”The technology of construction being used by the construction company is the latest in bridge construction. The company has observed the minimum standard of 40 Newton per millimeter square concrete strength, otherwise referred to as grade 40 concrete in local parlance.”

Speaking further on the new bridge technology in the country, the project‘s Resident Engineer, Mr. Samuel Olumuyiwa, said it was economical, faster and relied less on heavy equipment.

He said, ”It involves the launching system done on land and drawn on water by a machine underneath. So, the bridge is cast on land instead of the old technology, where the coaches of the bridge are cast on water.”

JBN‘s Site Manager, Mr. James Casas, said the 170- metre bridge, which is being built on the Festac Canal at Maza Maza area, near Mile 2, was at 72 per cent completion.

He said two bridges would be built on the left and one more on the right to make up for the 10 lanes, which the state government planned on the road.

The lanes now being used by vehicles would be turned to the light rail line at completion of the road project, he said.

The pier for the second bridge on the left is also ready.

In the statement, Johnson assured Lagos residents that the Governor Babatunde Fashola-led administration would not relent in keeping its words.

He said all projects embarked upon by the administration would be completed within the scheduled time frame.

He said, ”We have done it before and we will continue to deliver first class infrastructural facilities to the good people of Lagos State, because our word is our bond.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010090378300
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by chosen04(f): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2010
babapupa:

So terminating contracts for non performance and breaking terms of contract now means failure to bribe?

You talk as if pre-qualification exercise was not conducted before this contract(s) was awarded in the 1st First. If only you know what it entails, then you will know better.

FYI, The contract was not cancelled for non- performance but for ''UNSERIOUSNESS''.

tpsolomons:

for lack of seriousness.

IF you believe that the contractor wil want to lose the performance bond (10% of the contract sum) attached to the contract then you need to have your head examined.

babapupa:

These sadists, irrational and disgruntled elements sure know how to make me laugh.

Your problem is your ''HEROIC WORSHIP'' of Fashola's corrupt stinking as$ss hole. You sound like his ACN cohort
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by chosen04(f): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2010
doyin13:

which road is it exactly that was terminated?

The one your Governor awarded!

doyin13:

@babapupa.
pay the chosen04 lady no heed. She sees nothing
good in anyone Nigerian that has no chinyere
or chibuke or chukwu or tonto attached to their names grin grin grin

If standing for the truth has ethnic undertone in your village, then am sorry for you. . . . .

Its obvious from your post that you support even if its evil once it as Babatunde, AWO, OBJ, FASHOLA, OLUWA etc attached to it.
. . . .I now understand from your post why OSAMA & IBB still have proteges . . . . . .
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by chosen04(f): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2010
OAM4J:

Wetin my governor do you?

Bros, ''Our'' Governor is not a Saint

If goverance is all about demolishing houses, arresting traders, Towing vehicles, demolishing small market with Billions, Funding NBA conventions, collecting toll gate fees, Increasing Taxes, Increasing BRT buses fare, etc then ''our'' governor is the best thing to have happened to humanity. But if it is more than . . . . . . . . . . . .*****shakes head******

OAM4J:

If anybody wants egunje, no be for the middle of the job them go dey ask nau.

Yeap you are right with the bolded. . . .But our governor is afraid the contractor will ''play a smart one on him'' if he is not forced to part with the agreed sharing formulea now

. . . . .And with the election few months away and State house of assembly not approving supplementary budget. . .This contract ''KICK BACK'' becomes the easliest sources of fund.

OAM4J:

If you continue to yab my governor like this, I no go marry you again o. cheesy

ROFTTPOF . . . .

OAM4J:

Eko o niba je

AMEN . . . . .but we must do the right things.

Remain Blessed!
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by doyin13(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2010
lol . . . .who might it be that is ''standing for the truth''?

A road contract was cancelled and your instinctive reaction
was to assume there were shady dealings afoot.

You don't even know what road was involved but your reaction
was immediate and conclusive.

I think it is me not you that gets fits when BABATUNDE's name comes up.

You probably regard yourself as some kind of social crusader but if this is
the ''truth'' and this truth is the foundation of your crusade, then it is indeed
no wonder IBB still has supporters.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by tunde121oke: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2010
God is in control
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by temmytanny(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2010
If you like say bribe or egunje. All i know is that the contractors dint perform at all cos they have been on the project since last year and not up 50% have been completed. If you live around the area, you wont carry your big mouth and conderm fashola's act. Even many staying in the area have been complaining about the contractor's attittude towards the road.

The cancellation would put other contractors on their toes to deliver.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by doyin13(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2010
temmytanny:

If you like say bribe or egunje. All i know is that the contractors dint perform at all cos they have been on the project since last year and not up 50% have been completed. If you live around the area, you wont carry your big mouth and conderm fashola's act. Even many staying in the area have been complaining about the contractor's attittude towards the road.

is that the badagry road?
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2010
temmytanny:

Some people don't know how government businesses are done but because they want to bad-mouth fashola,they start talking rubbish.
first and foremost,government at any particular level be it local,state or federal have every right to terminate any contract at anytime provided the contractor did not meet the standard as rightly agreed.some contracts termination affect the contractor who would have spent a lot of money save for his mobilisation fee that would have been being paid at the commencement of work but if the contractor couldn't continue with the project due to lack of fund,then a responsible government should terminate such project.money are paid to contractors at certain percentage of workdone.
Some other problems usually encountered also bother on bureaucracy in the ministries of works and finance which the government have little control on their effectiveness; in ensuring that a particular contractor gets his money on time to execute project.It's so long to explain but the bottomline is that there is nothing wrong in firing a non-performing contractor and it's has nothing to do with corruption or pre-qualification exercise failure as chosen4 suggested.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by vizion: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
I don't live in Lagos and i don't know what bridge/Road they are talking about, but i most say that bulletine should not be awarded any civil engineering job whatsoever.

In Port Harcourt, the bridge they built have not lasted up to 5 years before geting serious faults/ craters. before they that completed a road of less that 3kilometers, the intial constructions had started developing serious port holes.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by babapupa: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2010
doyin13:

The Lagos State Government has denied a report that it has terminated the expansion of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway into 10 lanes.

In a statement on Thursday, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Works and Infrastructure Mr. Ganiyu Johnson, said it was unprogressive for anybody to allege that such a highly beneficial project that would enhance the socio-economic well-being of Nigerians had been terminated.

He noted that substantial progress had been made on the newly constructed bridge at Mile 2, which he said was nearing completion.

A team from the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, headed by Johnson, had on Wednesday conducted a media tour of the road and light rail projects being handled by Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.

The special adviser said the Orile and Alaba service lanes, which are part of the road project, would be put to use within the next few days.

He said, ”The technology of construction being used by the construction company is the latest in bridge construction. The company has observed the minimum standard of 40 Newton per millimeter square concrete strength, otherwise referred to as grade 40 concrete in local parlance.”

Speaking further on the new bridge technology in the country, the project‘s Resident Engineer, Mr. Samuel Olumuyiwa, said it was economical, faster and relied less on heavy equipment.

He said, ”It involves the launching system done on land and drawn on water by a machine underneath. So, the bridge is cast on land instead of the old technology, where the coaches of the bridge are cast on water.”

JBN‘s Site Manager, Mr. James Casas, said the 170- metre bridge, which is being built on the Festac Canal at Maza Maza area, near Mile 2, was at 72 per cent completion.

He said two bridges would be built on the left and one more on the right to make up for the 10 lanes, which the state government planned on the road.

The lanes now being used by vehicles would be turned to the light rail line at completion of the road project, he said.

The pier for the second bridge on the left is also ready.

In the statement, Johnson assured Lagos residents that the Governor Babatunde Fashola-led administration would not relent in keeping its words.

He said all projects embarked upon by the administration would be completed within the scheduled time frame.

He said, ”We have done it before and we will continue to deliver first class infrastructural facilities to the good people of Lagos State, because our word is our bond.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010090378300

That's why it's not always prudent to pay attention to these disgruntled sadists and loudmouths on NL. They are nothing but internet pests and nuisance.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by osasdon: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2010
its the iyana paja road that was terminatated and not thw badagry road
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by sperrysun(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
@chosen04, U sound so obviously biased and disgruntled. The government has a responsibility to its citizens to ensure that written agreements are respected. FYI, successful technical pre-qualification does not guarantee the job being done on time. Every contract should have a time frame allocated for completing it, so,if a contractor deliberately flouts this pre-contract agreement ,the govt should sit back and do nothing? How come the affected contractor has not come to shout 'foul play'? Definitely cos he knows he breached an aspect of the contract. And all those things you mentioned (collecting tolls, demolishing houses, towing vehicles etc) are all elements of an organized society. Can you go to any street corner in the US, UK, or SA, and erect a stall for just because you are a citizen of that country,or for that matter deliberately and brazenly disregard traffic rules? We all clamour for development without the willingness to pay the price.

@OP, the road in question is the IYANA IPAJA-EGBEDA road.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by realborn(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2010
chosen04:

You talk as if pre-qualification exercise was not conducted before this contract(s) was awarded in the 1st First. If only you know what it entails, then you will know better.

FYI, The contract was not cancelled for non- performance but for ''UNSERIOUSNESS''.

IF you believe that the contractor wil want to lose the performance bond (10% of the contract sum) attached to the contract then you need to have your head examined.

Your problem is your ''HEROIC WORSHIP'' of Fashola's corrupt stinking as$ss hole. You sound like his ACN cohort
In as much as I agree that all politicians are freaking corrupt, I disagree with your reasons and assessment of why this contract was determined or terminated. Any body can obtain a Bank Guarantee and Performance Bond and still fail to deliver. Pre-qualification exercise and a meticulous tender process are no guarantees that a company will deliver the deliverables as per the project objectives. A company may have technical capabilities but lack organisational skills and resources. A company may have the best tendering package and submission with little or no performance ability.

There are clauses in the construction contract that address determination/termination of contract. If there have been a breach of agreement by the Government or due process not followed then the company should channel their grievances.

I will conclude that this should be applauded by all and it is a confirmation that some Governments mean business. As per bribes and inducements, this is a no issue. Settlement is sadly part of every phase of our endeavours as Nigerians. He definitely must have settled appropriately to even commence the project this far. All contractors do when it comes to Government projects. I am not implying this is the case as per the matter of discuss but my judgement is based on expert judgement and construction contract antecedents in this country. Either compromised or not, ensure the deliverables are met at the desired quality, scheduled time and estimated budget barring change orders.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2010
What did she meant by ''UNSERIOUSNESS'' ?
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by chosen04(f): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

What did she meant by ''UNSERIOUSNESS'' ?

The BOLDED below is what i mean by ''UNSERIOUSNESS''

tpsolomons:

Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2010
chosen04:

The BOLDED below is what i mean by ''UNSERIOUSNESS''

A contractor doesn't show any sign of unseriousness while seeking for contract or at the initial stage until later on due to some constraints which i explained earlier.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by chosen04(f): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2010
sperrysun:

@chosen04, U sound so obviously biased and disgruntled. The government has a responsibility to its citizens to ensure that written agreements are respected. FYI, successful technical pre-qualification does not guarantee the job being done on time. Every contract should have a time frame allocated for completing it, so,if a contractor deliberately flouts this pre-contract agreement ,the govt should sit back and do nothing? How come the affected contractor has not come to shout 'foul play'

sO YOU MEAN all the companies that applied and responded to the pre-qualification assements, its ONLY a company that is NON-PERFORMING that the government found worthy enough to award the contract of such serious nature to? if the intention was not for a company that will agree to her sharing formulea?

I work in a construction firm so i know how it works. . . . . .

Are you telling me that if you were the MD of Bulletin you will want to lose the (performance bond of 10% of the contract sum) attached to the agreement? due to unseriousness? even when your company is just entering the league of the ''Big boys'' in the construction industry?

Bros, Its all about after thought cover up. . . . . . .
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2010
chosen04:

sO YOU MEAN all the companies that applied and responded to the pre-qualification assements, its ONLY a company that is NON-PERFORMING that the government found worthy enough to award the contract of such serious nature to? if the intention was not for a company that will agree to her sharing formulea?

I work in a construction firm so i know how it works. . . . . .

Are you telling me that if you were the MD of Bulletin you will want to lose the (performance bond of 10% of the contract sum) attached to the agreement? due to unseriousness? even when your company is just entering the league of the ''Big boys'' in the construction industry?

Bros, Its all about after thought cover up. . . . . . .
have you ever been engaged in government contract before ? I will simply assume you've not because of the naivety of your comment.
this is not a case of maybe kickbacks were given or not,the issue here is that the contractor could not deliver,so the contracts had to be revoked and don't be surprised if the contractor here has not even be paid up to 50% of the whole money.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by zuzuki: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2010

So the story is true after all. I heard the contractor was penalised cos he refused to ''play ABIDE the game according to the rules of the SHARING FORMULEA''

SAINT FASHOLA AT HIS BEST INDEED!. I guess its cos he (THE CONTRACTOR) is starving them (FASHOLA & COHORTS) of projected revenue to use in financing they 2011 come back bid.

I DON'T BLAME YOU , SINCE YOU ARE NOT LIVING AROUND D EGBEDA-IKOTUN AREA TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH EVERYDAY, TO AND FROM WORK . I LIVE IN THAT AREA AND PLIES THE SAID ROUTE EVERYDAY. HENCE I PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND THE WORD, '' UNSERIOUSNESS'' AS USED HERE. SO NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY FORUM OR THREAD PLEASE ALWAYS SHEATH YOUR SENTIMENT SO THAT PEOPLE CAN LEARN FROM YOU. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.

PEACE 6TER!
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2010
zuzuki:

I DON'T BLAME YOU , SINCE YOU ARE NOT LIVING AROUND D EGBEDA-IKOTUN AREA TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH EVERYDAY, TO AND FROM WORK . I LIVE IN THAT AREA AND PLIES THE SAID ROUTE EVERYDAY. HENCE I PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND THE WORD, '' UNSERIOUSNESS'' AS USED HERE. SO NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY FORUM OR THREAD PLEASE ALWAYS SHEATH YOUR SENTIMENT SO THAT PEOPLE CAN LEARN FROM YOU. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.

PEACE 6TER!
The issue is that she's not sure of what happened but concluded that it must be about bribe.I'm not saying fashola doesn't collect bribe but a sitting governor will never revoke any contract in which he has collected bribe from the contractor; instead the project will be abandon by the contractor and the governor will not do a thing about it.
People hear billions of naira being awarded for project and quickly run into conclusion that the money has been released to the contractor when the work has not even been done.she's only assuming what she doesnt know.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by omonla5: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2010
It just unfortunate that people jump into conclusion on what they know little or nothing about. Government dont just terminate your contract without warning on several occassion I know this cos I was in a meeting with Engr. Ganiyu Johnson yesterday where he warned by company and Brecco and gave us grace to improve our output. Fine he accepted that the government is owning us both asserted that our APG guaranteed that the bank we assist us with money when our money is not ready with the state. What am saying here is that if atall bribe will be collected from any contractor it will be before the contract is awarded not during the execution of project. In conclusion CONTRACT WILL NEVER BE TERMINATED WITHOUT BOTH WRITTEN AND VERBAL WARNINGS.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2010
omo-nla:

It just unfortunate that people jump into conclusion on what they know little or nothing about. Government dont just terminate your contract without warning on several occassion I know this cos I was in a meeting with Engr. Ganiyu Johnson yesterday where he warned by company and Brecco and gave us grace to improve our output. Fine he accepted that the government is owning us both asserted that our APG guaranteed that the bank we assist us with money when our money is not ready with the state. What am saying here is that if atall bribe will be collected from any contractor it will be before the contract is awarded not during the execution of project. In conclusion CONTRACT WILL NEVER BE TERMINATED WITHOUT BOTH WRITTEN AND VERBAL WARNINGS.
Touche. . .you just paint the exact picture here.you should know that ignorance sometimes can be a good stuff to some people
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by phantom(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
the LASG through johnson has denied this rumour.
Re: Lagos Terminates Lagos-badagry Expressway Contract by hectorswag(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2010
undecided ohh now its a rumour??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Gombe State Mobile Police Barracks / 2023: Capital Importation amounted to $3.91bn, lowest since 2007 - Statisense / Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.