Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed (2868 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by Dailyhappenings: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
This is really strong!

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/man-weeps-after-his-girlfriend-of-four.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by donbachi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Abeg make i hear word...him know how many girls wey dia boyfriends don use do money rituals...he should thank God he's alive.
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Where's this said Man?? I wanna slap stupidity out of his head....

Like seriously, Pay school fees for a lady coz she promised to marry me?? I am not daft
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by clive2u(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
does he live in a cave?
all these stories of girls ditching guys never reach his own side,

if u ever want to help a girl pls dont help with future interest cos e go pain u.
just help and go or dont help if u dont want to, no do am to get rewarded

4 Likes

Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
It wasn't meant to be. Simple.
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by StrikeBack(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Typing......
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by pointblank247(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
The guy got it very wrong, you don't pay the school fees for a girl you are not married to unless you are just unto or into charities, and if your wife is young and don't have children yet and is in school in Nigeria ,hmmmm you no sabi something. Do you know that she could even be a viginal virgin but doing anal with every tom dick and harry. Yea especially with dick?

4 Likes

Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by pointblank247(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
donbachi:
Abeg make i hear word...him know how many girls wey dia boyfriends don use do money rituals...he should thank God he's alive.
you did not understand the storyline. Read it again

4 Likes

Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by fykes(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Except if d they had an understanding about getting married on which he premised his help to her... And even then I don't think it's a fair deal... U can't buy a lifetime of commitment nor can u quantify it in terms of material things or even goodwill.
I don't see what wrong she's done, except that she should be courteous enough to inform him. But then... Even courtesy is a choice not an obligation
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by lilmax(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
he should dust himself up

sometimes women don't think before taking a step

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by navzla(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
A Foolish man! cry with ur dick who cares
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by ShinqRambq: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
If you really wanted to marry her,you would have made a pact with her father but you by-passed the old man and now you think the marriage will work.She wouldn't have cheated you if you had dropped the palmwine and kolanut on her head.BTW,the story is fake,I know the account that posted this trash,always searching for candle-light fame.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by GraGra247(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
SOME MEN ARE FOOLS.
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
donbachi:
You Get Bad Mouth
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by nicepoker101(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
He should simply move on. Neve sponsor a lady through school if you have any future plans for her. For me I will only do that if future civilization depends on both of us.
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by punisha: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin

This story is based on things that never happened....
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by Emotionss: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Some men will never learn.
Nonsense
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Oshey Father Christmas
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by femi4: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2019
Women are scum
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by Speedyconnect15: 6:35am On Mar 15, 2019
This is made up.

Social media and lies..

shocked*

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by Monaco2(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2019
I know of a girl my guy dated in our uni days, this girl had several abortions for my friend he would beat her on the most smallest things, eventually during our final year they broke up. A year later babe got engaged brought her fiancé to town to meet her family, my nigga was in town so he called her to the hotel he was staying.... long story short they had sex... babe n fiancé was supposed to go back to their base the next day but she told her fiancé to go ahead that she still needs to spend more time with her family. Fiancé left n babe spent a week with my guy in the hotel... eventually my guy relocated to the same state the babe n fiancé was staying... this girl would from mainland struggle to meet my guy on the island just for sex... my guy has to complain to me that he is looking for a new apartment to relocate to b4 this babe distroy his own relationship with his babe or put him in trouble. There are some stories u will hear n u will be disgusted with girls
Re: Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
Monaco2:
I know of a girl my guy dated in our uni days, this girl had several abortions for my friend he would beat her on the most smallest things, eventually during our final year they broke up. A year later babe got engaged brought her fiancé to town to meet her family, my nigga was in town so he called her to the hotel he was staying.... long story short they had sex... babe n fiancé was supposed to go back to their base the next day but she told her fiancé to go ahead that she still needs to spend more time with her family. Fiancé left n babe spent a week with my guy in the hotel... eventually my guy relocated to the same state the babe n fiancé was staying... this girl would from mainland struggle to meet my guy on the island just for sex... my guy has to complain to me that he is looking for a new apartment to relocate to b4 this babe distroy his own relationship with his babe or put him in trouble. There are some stories u will hear n u will be disgusted with girls
It's your guy that'll eventually destroy his own relationship by himself
He should have quit the moment he discovered the girl is about tieing the knot.
Being tempted isn't a crime but falling for it..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Be More Sexual And Fall In Love / I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.