Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (96183 Views)

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) / What If ABUJA Falls? / Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by slawomir: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Okay
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by keryj(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Same manner they want to scatter this country

They will not succeed grin

With all this rigging going on in the country how will anything stand and serve it's purpose shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by coolestchris(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mandynews:
MandyNews.com tour:
Earlier today I paid a visit to the giant broom erected at the Abuja City gate.
On getting to the gate, I met two guys and a man who brought a highlander jeep.
I jejely snap photos and leave.
Check photos below.
https://mandynews.com/apc-giant-broom-abuja-before-and-now-photos/
lack of maintenance culture
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by neonly: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
deomelo:
ipob miscreants don vandalize am...

smh..

Haaaaa niaraland go kill me with laugh
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by WIDETHOUGHT: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
deomelo:
ipob miscreants don vandalize am...

smh..
WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I THINK GOD SHOULD HAVE INTERVIEWED US ALL TO TEST THE GIVEN BRAIN BEFORE LETTING US INTO THIS WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
AnthonyAk:
are those iron rods?
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:

Okay, you jejely snapped and left, so we should start vomiting blood?
Let me explain life to you:
1. You went to snap a broom and returned. What is then your purpose in this life?
2. 'I snapped jejely and came back.' You have crime and theft attributes.
3. If I say sth crazy'bout you now, they will say I hate refugees.
Let me score you: 1/100.
Remark: Your mate roast corn on the road. Do not make this talent come to waste.
Boring

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by hammedkola(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mandynews:
MandyNews.com tour:

Check photos below.

Blue3k:
Is anyone going to clean this mess up?

I was expecting this....anyway, It has been totally removed this afternoon around 4pm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Kissyblakes: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mandynews:
MandyNews.com tour:

Check photos below.

Evil broom.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by dracosith(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
WhiteSoup:
Nmandi Kanu / Sule Lamido 2023.

We will further reduce this broom to sand come 2023. All we need is the support of the Yoruba people to achieve this dream.

It’s a foolish dream brother. Kanu will not even win the south east. Gosh....your thinking is so shallow...shits

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by DammyGbade(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
The broom is not meant to be permanent.... It was only used for campaign... It's not normal yo erect a party logo at the entrance of the capital city.... So those of you saying thrash should open your mind

2 Likes

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Trippledee:
Kuku tell us say an you destroy am.
Who be this one?
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by WhiteSoup: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
dracosith:

It’s a foolish dream brother. Kanu will not even win the south east. Gosh....your thinking is so shallow...shits

Nairaland Rules

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Please respect the boundaries or I’ll report you to the Mods. Be guided.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
I never knew it was a 1 inch iron rod they used for that stuff until I saw it today when they were packing it to their vehicle.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by bus1: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
The frustrated atikulators vented their anger on an innocent broom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by netflicks(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
9ja broom is falling down, falling down, falling down...repeat again u know the rest...lol
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by collinkz: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mandynews:
MandyNews.com tour:

Check photos below.

And the APC is written in reversed order
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
WhiteSoup:
Nmandi Kanu / Sule Lamido 2023.

We will further reduce this broom to sand come 2023. All we need is the support of the Yoruba people to achieve this dream.

what about Atikulated. you want Nigerians to start kneeling down for one yeye clown in the course of prayer grin

PDP was stupid in 2019 and I'm sure they can't be so stupid in 2023 by aligning with East in 2023. they should rather bank with South South or west if they're truly serious this time

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by TAWPHYIC007: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
U just told d world a big lie am living at jabi airport road I was in dat area some minutes ago and d broom was still der haba eyin omo nigeria.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Chikpat(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
PennywysCares:
Symbol of everything that has gone worst with Nigeria
Evil
Fulani herdsmen
Biko Haram
Hardship
Unemployment
Decay infrastructure
Oppression
Corruption
Electoral rigging
Lies

All this from the broom nd the broom party

Are you for real?
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Iskra: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good riddance. If I had my way I would have sent it up to high heavens
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:

Okay, you jejely snapped and left, so we should start vomiting blood?
Let me explain life to you:
1. You went to snap a broom and returned. What is then your purpose in this life?
2. 'I snapped jejely and came back.' You have crime and theft attributes.
3. If I say sth crazy'bout you now, they will say I hate refugees.
Let me score you: 1/100.
Remark: Your mate roast corn on the road. Do not make this talent come to waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by bizhop01: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Okorocha handwork
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by madjune(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lack of maintenance culture.

From the top to a common broom. Naija.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
If only you know how much was "paid" for that broom symbol
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by putin4: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Broom that scatters
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by edupedia: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
AyodejiCharles:
Lol

...no big deal...apc said it was not put up by them...start paying attention to bigger issues
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
No maintenance culture in this country. Ordinary national broom we no fit maintain grin
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Sirjamo: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
It has served it purpose of destroying Atiku/Obi, we may put it back there in 2023 when it is time to destroy PDP again!

That broom should be given a balon d'or

15.2 million votes no be joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Stanbeto: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
2Months Challenge
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by lekankolade(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
They intentionally removed it.... I saw them removing it earlier today and while coming back from work they’ve finished removing it... any big deal about that?, it had already served the purpose so it’s not meant to be there for life.

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by deomelo: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I THINK GOD SHOULD HAVE INTERVIEWED US ALL TO TEST THE GIVEN BRAIN BEFORE LETTING US INTO THIS WORLD.

See dem dem. Shey na guilty conscience dey worry you abi you are the real ipob miscreant wey vandalize the broom.

Maybe it was you sef.

smh..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.