Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) (96182 Views)

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) / What If ABUJA Falls? / Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Gerardo88: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
I saw it standing this morning
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Rolings: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
WhiteSoup:
Nmandi Kanu / Sule Lamido 2023.

We will further reduce this broom to sand come 2023. All we need is the support of the Yoruba people to achieve this dream.

It's a dream that can't come true so we won't support. Chickena
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thunda Faya all Coneheads
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
deomelo:
ipob miscreants don vandalize am...

smh..

Shut up.
Your people have used it to beat that grass you call soup

grin

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy ;DLol
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by alenwup(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
I think I smell the hand of Dino there �
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by chydozane(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol this good news
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by WIDETHOUGHT: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
deomelo:

See dem dem. Shey na guilty conscience dey worry you abi you are the real ipob miscreant wey vandalize the broom.

Maybe it was you sef.

smh..
O YE EMPTY VESSEL.

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by EngrKem: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mandynews:
MandyNews.com tour:

Earlier today I paid a visit to the giant broom erected at the Abuja City gate.

On getting to the gate, I met two guys and a man who brought a highlander jeep.

I jejely snap photos and leave.

Check photos below.

https://mandynews.com/apc-giant-broom-abuja-before-and-now-photos/
Shiooor so that man prayer worked!!
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
deomelo:
ipob miscreants don vandalize am...

smh..

IPOB must have been your greatest nightmare...

2 Likes

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by BigBashiru: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
WhiteSoup:

We will further reduce this broom to sand come 2023. All we need is the support of the Yoruba people to achieve this dream.

Occultic brooms meant to beam evil energy over Nigeria shall not stand. Nigeria is Christs!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Blue3k:
Is anyone going to clean this mess up?

You can see there's no broom to do so grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Atiku007: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gandollar:
This is spritual. This is a bad omen for APC.

Comot there which kind yeye bad omen. See make Una wait tyre for 2023 its still gonna be APC!!! You can hug transformer if you like tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by zomby(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mission accomplished...it is now ok for the broom to go down.

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Alao1992(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
I pased there dis morning the broom is still intact u photoshop it lair
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by davidque007(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
WhiteSoup:

Joke of the decade.though i fully support an igbo presidency, but that nnamdi kanu you put there is a stupid joke
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by wisdomkid: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
I noticed that all APC fanboys are mysteriously hiding from this particular thread.
Lol grin grin
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by panmunium(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
Its a sign that APC as a party will be tumbling down

2 Likes

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Edum13656: 12:45am On Mar 15, 2019
I wan buy that metal, who has contact?
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by emeka2847: 12:55am On Mar 15, 2019
Why not Nnamdi Kanu/Fayose 2023

WhiteSoup:

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Evidenx(m): 1:22am On Mar 15, 2019
Apc government nor get sense,na rod them take dey sweep for house?
But wait ooo, see business opportunity..
Hausa people dey buy that rod wella for my area... this opportunity must not pass me by.. haha.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:27am On Mar 15, 2019
NEXT LEVEL?! grin

Hopefully it’s not a metaphor for Nigeria’s condition after 4 more years of Buhari.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
N250m wasted just like that
#250milluon??.
What?
For that rubbish?
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 2:01am On Mar 15, 2019
Hahahaha! Na by force to rule? The people don't want again.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 15, 2019
I do hope this giant broom idea is not an early sign to psychically impress a one party state on Nigeria by building APC monuments all over the Nigerian space. Now it has fallen apart they might consider moulding another broom monument made of bronze. Their fanatical supporters will see nothing wrong.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Og4love(m): 3:00am On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=Mandynews post=76661845]MandyNews.com tour:
Earlier today I paid a visit to the giant broom erected at the Abuja City gate.
On getting to the gate, I met two guys and a man who brought a highlander jeep.
I jejely snap photos and leave.
i don't believe you, you can be there n do nothing.
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by deomelo: 3:24am On Mar 15, 2019
degamemaster:

IPOB must have been your greatest nightmare...

lol @ pained ipob village loser..

grin

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by deomelo: 3:26am On Mar 15, 2019
panmunium:
Its a sign that APC as a party will be tumbling down

We've been hearing the same rubbish from Athiefkulated losers and Igbos for the years, but it's always back to sender.

Glory be to God.

grin

1 Like

Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by slimjohn2k5: 6:08am On Mar 15, 2019
APC is a country, Nigeria is a state
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by Ikechu12: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Niggeria is literally a shithole. Most worthless shithole on the planet
Re: APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Yoruba people are not destroyers rather progressives and builder. Yoruba will never team up with the tribe that follows failure and preaches hatred despite Bible clearly against it
WhiteSoup:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.