Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? (3099 Views)

Amala And Gbegiri Soup / Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) / NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
This question actually came up between me and a Co worker. I used to think because apku is white it must have a higher nutritional value but maybe Amala is better.

So between Akpu and Amala which one is more nutritious?
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by opparadise: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2019

18 Likes

Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
opparadise:

Let me score you.[/b]
naa you go be keeper. Oya take jersey number 1
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 12:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Is it true
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 17, 2019
amala is more nutricious
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2019
SeeMeForLAPTOP:
This question actually came up between me and a Co worker. I used to think because apku is white it must have a higher nutritional value but maybe Amala is better.

Amala. Duh
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
Amala. Duh
take jersey number 4
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Starboytwo(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2019
opparadise:

You already have checked Wikipedia or you want us to check it for you again?
Let me explain life to you:
1. In all the problems in Nigeria; insurgency, poor amenities, bad governance and all whatnot, your only problem is the comparison between Fufu and Amala? Just tell me why being an slowpoke wouldn't fit you.
2. A co-worker raised the issue? Are we your co-worker? Are we your bosses? Go back to the clown and sort yourself out and steer clear of cheap popularity.
Let me score you: 1/100.
Remark: I would advise you quit your job and run into a mental home with agility.
this guy always burst my brain... He should quit his job, then run into a mental home with agility...hahaha
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2019
The one used by DEMOLA AJAYI is the best grin
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by arnoldogiamien: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2019
non
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Fidelismaria: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Check my signature
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2019
illitrate:
The one used by DEMOLA AJAYI is the best grin
naa so you you fit talk. Oya take jersey number 7.
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Starboytwo:
this guy always burst my brain... He should quit his job, then run into a mental home with agility...hahaha
take jersey number number 3. Bench you go dey
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2019
lefulefu:
amala is more nutricious
man wey sabi
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Starboytwo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
SeeMeForLAPTOP:
take jersey number number 3. Bench you go dey
no 9 instead.... Wetin you gain if I no start....
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Pascopele: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Akpu Garri not 'AKPU' is far better than Semo, Wheat and the likes
SeeMeForLAPTOP:

Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pascopele:
Akpu Garri not 'AKPU' is far better than Semo, Wheat and the likes
It's like you like to make alot of defensive point. Oya take jersey number 8
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Pascopele: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
No, far from it.
SeeMeForLAPTOP:
It's like you like to make alot of defensive point. Oya take jersey number 8
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pascopele:
No, far from it.
don't worry just manage the position like that.
Naa funmisticqueen dey play 4

1 Like

Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amala dey make man felele.

Akpu dey build man up.
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Amala dey make man felele.

Akpu dey build man up.
naa you go play from right back. Take jersey number 2

1 Like

Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by captianfreeman(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
opparadise:

1. In all the problems in Nigeria; insurgency, poor amenities, bad governance and all whatnot, your only problem is the comparison between Fufu and Amala? Just tell me why being an slowpoke wouldn't fit you.
2. A co-worker raised the issue? Are we your co-worker? Are we your bosses? Go back to the clown and sort yourself out and steer clear of cheap popularity.
Remark: I would advise you quit your job and run into a mental home with agility.

Bros, you harsh. grin
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amala all the way.

But do Yoruba's have rich native soup ?
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
captianfreeman:

Bros, you harsh. grin
naa you go be 3rd keeper for bench
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Pascopele: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin
SeeMeForLAPTOP:
naa you go be 3rd keeper for bench

1 Like

Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
opparadise:

JESU! Guy wetin na?

1 Like

Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
wizzyrich:
Amala all the way.

But do Yoruba's have rich native soup ?
no they don't
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Burgerlomo: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Gee me amala and gbegiri with eja kika any day and anytime and forget the word healthier cool
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by BlackfireX: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
What is AMELA and FUFI?
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Just to educate you. Any food that has undergone a fermentation process is very rich in probiotics. Pro biotics are living organisms that enhance the function of the gut. Your gut has to do basically with your digestive tract. So, probiotics help to prevent gastro intestinal tract (GIT) infections like diarrhoea, dysentery, cholera, salmonellosis, giardiasis etc.
Akpu has probiotics while Amala doesn't. Besides, Amala isn't very healthy especially due to the fact that yam or whatever used in making it is sun-dried on surfaces containing harmful substances, at least you must have seen those drying the yam on tarred roads before grinding.
It's good you know these things not minding the yorubas telling you Amala is better and Igbos choosing Akpu due to mere sentiments.
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Pascopele: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
sad
BlackfireX:
What is AMELA and FUFI?
Re: Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? by Emmadoc: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Op you be racist, so you think akpu is healthier than amala, because akpu is white and amala is black abi?

Black are the worst racist towards themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife / How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently / Zambian Pastor Has Died Leaving Behind 32 Wives, 520 Children, And 1,300 Grandch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.