Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Amala And Gbegiri Soup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amala And Gbegiri Soup (248 Views)

Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) / NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc, / Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amala And Gbegiri Soup by ayodeledy: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
AMALA AND GBEGIRI

BY AYODELE ADEOYE

There was this old woman who used to sell Amala and gbegiri soup close to our house then. Because of my love for Amala and gbegiri I usually patronize her everyday, though her food was local but it was cheap and okay. One day my friend introduced me to iya ibeji, another Amala seller far from our house. This woman's Amala was indeed better than my neighbor's, hers was expensive but it was really sweet. So I stopped eating Amala and gbegiri from my neighbor, I started patronizing iya ibeji. Her Amala was so nice that people have to queue for it. One day, there was so much people on queue waiting for Amala and I was in hurry that day, because I already had a good relationship with iya ibeji and her staff I bypassed all other customers on queue and went straight to the kitchen where they were making the Amala. Friends, what I saw that day murdered my spirit. The woman turning the Amala has a big wound on her leg and flies were all over the wound, while she was using one hand to turn the Amala, she was using the other one to driveway flies from her wound. The wound looked like it was infected and it has decayed, the mucus that was coming out from the wound has the same colour with the gbegiri soup that I have been eating in iya ibeji's canteen. I stood still for 30 to 40 seconds comparing the wound and the gbegiri soup and honestly my plate fell from my hand unknown to me. From that moment I started having running stomach, my hunger and appetite disappeared to the thin air. I vomited for 3 days, I couldn't eat nor drink anything. From that day I lost my likeness for Amala and gbegiri soup and of course that was the last time I patronized iya ibeji.

There are some people who don't appreciate what they have at home, they want varieties because they seemed to be tired of the gbegiri soup at home. They want to try the gbegiri soup of side chicks and side cocks because the devil deceived them that iya ibeji's Amala and gbegiri is sweeter. I wish they are privilege to see the poison behind the scene; the decayed wound, the smelling sore and the flies. Those of you who have left your spouse's Amala and gbegiri to go after varieties outside, your vomiting time is near, you will vomit until you vomit out your intestines. Return back to your spouse's Amala and gbegiri now before it is too late.

Peaceful Home Is Our Concern!

(1) (Reply)

30years Learning How To Fix Things In A Very Short Time / Want To Know If He Is Cheating? / 15 Secrets To A Long-lasting Marriage That Will Impress You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.