Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . (1607 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Buhari’s Desperation Is Bothersome! / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Beaf: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2010
EzeUche22:

Beaf, I shall call a spade a spade.

You are an . I may play around a lot, but on certain issues, I will back up statements. The same people you demonizing is the same way you are acting. I cannot tell the difference between the IBB supporters and you. Only that you support Jonathan for some unknown reason.

A man who has not even declared his intent on the presidency. So just shut your mouth and stop living in a glass house.

Abeg go and graze. Let those with brains speak jare!
These days, doctors can do brain transplants from chimps to your type, so you have no excuse grin
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by EzeUche22(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2010
Beaf:

Abeg go and graze. Let those with brains speak jare!
These days, doctors can do brain transplants from chimps to your type, so you have no excuse grin

Just like your mother was giving brain to me. How about that? She did it real well. If you don't know what the slang term brain mean, you should look it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic -

Anyway, carry on. People have already called you out on your HYPOCRISY. Ok you support Jonathan, while others support IBB, Pat Utomi, Buhari etc. In a REAL democracy, the opinions of others should be respected.
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Beaf: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
EzeUche22:

Just like your mother was giving brain to me. How about that? She did it real well. If you don't know what the slang term brain mean, you should look it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic -

Anyway, carry on. People have already called you out on your HYPOCRISY. Ok you support Jonathan, while others support IBB, Pat Utomi, Buhari etc. In a REAL democracy, the opinions of others should be respected.

Your poor upbringing is on display. cry cry cry cry cry

I really pity you, NL's only d.i.c.kless "warrior."
You should seriously consider the chimp brain, cos its like air is blowing freely between your ears. grin
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2010
Beaf:

Gbawe's changing opinions of GEJ;
1. GEJ is weak (but GEJ replies by defeating the Yar Adua cabal)
2. GEJ is a coward (but GEJ replies by undoing the PHCN and NNPC cabals)
3. GEJ has no political machinery (GEJ replies with a political left hook and straight uppercut)
4. GEJ has no experience or vision (in 3+ short months, GEJ provides the vision in oil, gas, financial and power that others haven't been able to in years)

The latest is GEJ is "do or die" and employing "Obj tactic," . . . I laugh in Swahili!!! grin grin grin
Check points one and two to see how deeply Gbawe's and other undercover IBB supporters views have somersaulted acrobatically to counter any positives from GEJ. Na wa for some people sha!

[size=33pt]Jonathan carry go!!! 2011 is yours. IBB people are clowns!!![/size]

How much did Jonathan pay you?
Anyway enjoy the ,mullah" while it last .
cos in a few months from now, it will be all over. grin grin grin

October 10
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Beaf: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2010
ferari90:

How much did Jonathan pay you?
Anyway enjoy the ,mullah" while it last .
cos in a few months from now, it will be all over. grin grin grin

October 10

Funny. grin
IBB has no plans for the country, many times, he has said, "when we get there, we will see what we will do." He is an incredibly corrupt man who has had his chance, but the time to develop the nation was spent plotting how to do in Dele Giwa, engineering the aircrash of 200 youthful officers at Ejigbo and a host of other terrible stuff.

2011 is for those with plans and the moral fibre to deliver to the masses.
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
if AMAECHI has any misunderstanding with GEJ then i expected him to fly down to abuja and have a behind closed door talks rather than resorting to the pages of newspapers.
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Gbawe: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2010
otokx:

if AMAECHI has any misunderstanding with GEJ then i expected him to fly down to abuja and have a behind closed door talks rather than resorting to the pages of newspapers.

You must not understand how Nigeria works under "do-or-die" leaders like OBJ. If they want to take you down , because you stand in the way of their nefarious agenda , you must use the style Atiku deployed to survive when OBJ threw the kitchen sink at him i.e fight back with everything you have !!! If guys like Jonathan , using supreme executive power and under the tutelage of OBJ, are trying to take you down , then you must go down fighting . Obi tried the same gentleman's approach of dialogue and respectful engagement with OBJ yet our former President ensured he was impeached to clear the way for his annointed son Andy Uba. Guys like OBJ have no qualms ignoring the will of the electorate to plant ruinous usurpers eveywhere. Jonathan has now transmuted into OBJ . Those who are genuinely popular like Ameachi must use the power of the people to resist dictatorship that wishes to keep Nigeria underdeveloped for the benefit of a few.
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Gbawe: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2010
na_so:

Suddenly,just suddenly Gbawe now believes reports from pointblanknews, and why not , atleast it satisfies his craving. It's an anti-GEJ meal, a balanced diet for that matter. feast on Gbawe my man. tongue

I tried reading the lengthy report but stopped when i saw:

God forbid. So Efcc now has only 35 states and FCT to work with. nonsense.

Even from the report it is evident that EFCC's interest in the state started 2 years ago. May be in Gbawe's book, GEJ was the president then, and was showing off his "do-or-die" tactics. shocked shocked

I am used to a display of pedanticism , rather than an attempt to discuss the issue raised , from most GEJ Nairaland fan but I expected more from you . Anyway here is another source of the same story:

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/33541/1/amaechi-accuses-efcc-of-political-agenda-as-rift-w.html

Happy now ?
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by seanet03: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
Gbawe:

You must not understand how Nigeria works under "do-or-die" leaders like OBJ. If they want to take you down you must use the style Atiku deployed to survive when OBJ threw the kitchen sink at him i.e fight back with everything you have !!! If guys like Jonathan , using supreme executive power and under the tutelage of OBJ, are trying to take you down , then you must go down fighting . Obi tried the same gentleman's approach of dialogue and respectful engagement with OBJ yet our former President ensured he was impeached to clear the way for his annointed son Andy Uba. Guys like ONJ have no qualms ignoring the will of the electorate to plant ruinous usurpers eveywhere. Jonathan has now transmuted into OBJ . Those who are genuinely popular like Ameachi must use the power of the people to resist dictatorship that wan't t keep Nigeria underdeveloped for the benefit of a few.

Gbawe, all you do is blast anybody from the south when there are HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ADOLF HITLERS, SADDAM HUSSEIN AND MANY DEMONS LIKE IBB, i just dont know why you seems to hate us. LETS BE FRANK, WITHOUT JONATHANS SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH, NIGERIA WILL JUST BE ANOTHER CHAD REPUBLIC BECAUSE THE NORTH CONSUMES A LOT YET PRODUCE nothing INTO THE ECONOMY
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Beaf: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2010
Gbawe:

You must not understand how Nigeria works under "do-or-die" leaders like OBJ. If they want to take you down , because you stand in the way of their nefarious agenda , you must use the style Atiku deployed to survive when OBJ threw the kitchen sink at him i.e fight back with everything you have !!! If guys like Jonathan , using supreme executive power and under the tutelage of OBJ, are trying to take you down , then you must go down fighting . Obi tried the same gentleman's approach of dialogue and respectful engagement with OBJ yet our former President ensured he was impeached to clear the way for his annointed son Andy Uba. Guys like ONJ have no qualms ignoring the will of the electorate to plant ruinous usurpers eveywhere. Jonathan has now transmuted into OBJ . Those who are genuinely popular like Ameachi must use the power of the people to resist dictatorship that wan't t keep Nigeria underdeveloped for the benefit of a few.

You haven't realised that the problems in Rivers are due to wars between murderous confraternities and its got to stop before 2011 (or you'll be the first here with a horror song).
Ameachi has himself to blame; let the law take its cause, there is no point making hero's out of anyone, just because you are desperate to pin things on your hate figure. Life and limb are being lost in Rivers state over dodgy money, if Ameachi is not involved, he can prove it to the EFCC; NL is no court.
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Akanbiedu(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2010
I just hope Gbawe will not reply that fish brain Seanet. I sometimes wish the guy doesn't speak as a Yoruba man.
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by kolayusuf: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
If indeed Goodluck Jonathan is the best option that we have in 2011, then Nigeria has truly come to a bad pass. There is nothing to celebrate in the possibility of the emergence of GEJ - it is a sobering signal that our political space is bereft of quality leadership material. Only in a broken and dysfunctional national the emergence of a mediocrity and journeyman like Goodluck Jonathan arouse significant public support. Cry the beloved country!
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2010
sine we all know who wears the trousers in johnathan's household, we should not be surprised, - patience already declared war on amaechci during her visit to ph - this is just more fallout
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Gbawe: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

I just hope Gbawe will not reply that fish brain Seanet. I sometimes wish the guy doesn't speak as a Yoruba man.

I was not going to . He does not seem to understand that some of us are sick to death of the ethnic divisions our criminal leaders exploit so effectively to "divide and conquer" us.  I have no time to choose a President based on region of origin or ethnic sentiments . Some folks are too consumed by the "them against us" thinking to see that all ordinary Nigerians suffered under Yar Adua, IBB, Abacha same as all ordinary Nigerians will suffer under the wrong President , wherever he may be from , come 2011, if we choose incorrectly.

He seems to be saying I should automatically endorse Clifford Orji , Alao Akala, Oyinlola, Daniel and Jonathan because they are from the Southern part of Nigera while I must condemn Col.Umar , Balarabe Musa et al because they are from the North . What redundant logic !!!!
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Gbawe: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
kola_yusuf:

If indeed Goodluck Jonathan is the best option that we have in 2011, then Nigeria has truly come to a bad pass. There is nothing to celebrate in the possibility of the emergence of GEJ - it is a sobering signal that our political space is bereft of quality leadership material. Only in a broken and dysfunctional national the emergence of a mediocrity and journeyman like Goodluck Jonathan arouse significant public support. Cry the beloved country!

Truly sad.
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by shakara4u(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2010
na_so:

[b][/b]

God forbid. So Efcc now has only 35 states and FCT to work with. nonsense.

gbam!!!!!!!!!

wonder y why they are whinnig,EFCC come to investigate,answer them!!!!end of story

Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by Beaf: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
kola_yusuf:

Saraki's implants don land!

There isn't one logical point in anything you said above, its all an appeal to base emotions. Thats one thread that runs through anti-GJ folk, its always a clutch at straws.
Jonathan is a visible performer as his no nonsense reorganisation of the NNPC has proven. Abi you no de enjoy cheap fuel without suffering for a few drops? 3 brand new part private sector refineries are being built for $23billion.
Jonathans hand has shown strongly in the power sector, there is massively improved power supply and bids have gone out for the construction of a $3.5 billion supergrid.
His vision has been proven in the finance sector with the Sovereign Wealth Fund. Until this time Nigeria was the only oil producing nation without such a facility. Yes, for the first time, our oil money will actually go into a plan, rather than the hand to mouth spending we are so used to.

I could go on! But, all the above have come in just 3+ months. Wow!
To the best of my knowledge, Saraki only has a bridge to his name after 4 years.
Re: Jonathan: The "do-or-die" Desperation Is Growing . by seanet03: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
kola_yusuf:

so an IBB candidature is the one that will prove that Nigeria is full of intellectuals? THE FACT IS OF ATIKU, IBB AND GOODLUCK, GOODLUCK IS AN INTELLECTUAL PREFERENCE JUDGING BY THE ANTECEDENTS OF IBB AND ATIKU, IS IT NOT THE SAME IBB THAT CANCEL AN ELECTION JUDGED TO BE THE MOST FREE AND FAIR IN NG, OR THE SAME ATIKU THAT CALLS PDP ''a poverty development party" ONLY FOR HIM TO REJOIN THE SAME PARTY BECAUSE THE CONTRACTS ARE NO MORE FALLING IN!!! IF THERE IS NO ONE THAT IS BEREFT OF IDEAS, ITS DEFINITELY YOU, IBB AND ATIKU AND DEFINITELY NOT GOODLUCK, MOROVER POWER GENERATION IN MY OWN CITY ( ABEOKUTA) HAS IMPROVED TREMENDOUSLY SINCE UNCLE JOE CAME ON BOARD WHICH IS SOMETHING ATIKU AND OBJ COULD NOT FIGURE OUT TILL THEY RELINQUISH POWER TO THE LAME YARADUA WHO EVEN DESTROYED ALMOST EVERYTHING ON BOARD, DONT EVEN TALK OF IBB, NIGERIAS POWER GENERATION STARTED DROPPING BELOW THE REQUIRED LEVEL UNDER HIS SATANIC ADMINISTRATION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega Should Be Fired. Ddc Machines Are Substandard. / Acn (tinubu) , A Sham, By Durosinmi-etti, Acn Chieftain / Mimiko's Labour Party: Acn Is A Party Of Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.