Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election (19065 Views)

Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election / INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by richidinho(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2019
eph12:

Well no result has been released in favor of PDP yet. What if APC is announced as the winner on Tuesday?

You don't even know the party that contested with Wike
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by Moventist: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2019
eph12:

Well no result has been released in favor of PDP yet. What if APC is announced as the winner on Tuesday?
The cancelled votes are 45k for PDP and 30k for APC
Same results are to be regenerated
You don't need a Ezemou to inform you of PDP's victory
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by Moventist: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Abeg,Rivers and Kano dey very important. ........Wicked cultist Wike out

Ego shock you that Rivers and Kano are now officially PDP States

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Okay oo

Check my signature
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by bilulu(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2019
abescom:
Not a single praise for PMB from the PDP apologists who have commented so far.

Imagine if the outcome didn't favour PDP?

Truth be told PMB has given INEC a free hand to conduct a free and fair election and should be praised for it.
Praise ke..... They have weighed on the options and see that nothing can be done reason dey re backing out
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by eph12(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2019
Moventist:

The cancelled votes are 45k for PDP and 30k for APC
Same results are to be regenerated
You don't need a Ezemou to inform you of PDP's victory
Until INEC release their own results
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by eph12(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2019
richidinho:

You don't even know the party that contested with Wike
You don't even know that Wike didn't contest in Bauchi
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by islandmoon: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2019
the fear of America is the beginning of wisdom - we are monitoring Nigeria election closely and we are compiling reports on the election process
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by Pavarottii(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2019
abescom:

Truth be told PMB has given INEC a free hand to conduct a free and fair election and should be praised for it.
Did u commend GEJ for 2015 election?
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by yahmohy27: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2019
tuniski:
PDP power to the people! As the people continue to display eternal vigilance, the stolen mandate in Osun and the plan to be stolen in bauchi,kano,adamawa,sokoto,benue will be reclaimed.

Apc shame.
let the last person decide and last vote counted my brothers,i guess you are not from any of these areas mentioned above .CALM
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by yahmohy27: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2019
abescom:

Even if Buhari do more than this ,some are naturally born to hate him no matter how good he is
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by Chukzy44(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Congratulations to bala Mohammed of the PDP
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2019
tuniski:
PDP power to the people! As the people continue to display eternal vigilance, the stolen mandate in Osun and the plan to be stolen in bauchi,kano,adamawa,sokoto,benue will be reclaimed.

Apc shame.
Did atiku or saraki win
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2019
Moventist:

Ego shock you that Rivers and Kano are now officially PDP States
No sir,Pdp will take one or none
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2019
mjbaba:

Pls. Don't say things that can make thunder strike you.

I am anti PDP but every sane Nigerian knows that Wike is not the problem but Ameachi. How can you try to manipulate the process and claim an unknown AAC candidate defeated Wike in Rivers. Its not possible now
You are not sane then,wike is the problem itself
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by tuniski: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2019
senatordave1:

Did atiku or saraki win

Must they win?
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2019
senatordave1:

No sir,Pdp will take one or none
first it was APC will take akwa ibom then you shifted to ogboru will win delta state then you said PDP won't win IMO state then you said abia is already APC.

Yesterday you said APC will win bauchi. Guy you no dey tire?
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by chukwuibuipob: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2019
mjbaba:

Pls. Don't say things that can make thunder strike you.

I am anti PDP but every sane Nigerian knows that Wike is not the problem but Ameachi. How can you try to manipulate the process and claim an unknown AAC candidate defeated Wike in Rivers. Its not possible now
that thunder will first land on ur head.
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by naijanaso: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
kid.I can buy u data if u nid it.Send ur number. Probably how u talk to the most elderly one in ur house.

Now I know why we have Froebel's method as one of the methods of teaching. It's for people like you. See who is calling somebody kid. Adult diapers wearing old fool.
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by chukwuibuipob: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
naijanaso:

Now I know why we have Froebel's method as one of the methods of teaching. It's for people like my father. See who is calling somebody kid.my parents are Adult diapers wearing old fool.
.Good one lil kid
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Excaperx:
first it was APC will take akwa ibom then you shifted to ogboru will win delta state then you said PDP won't win IMO state then you said abia is already APC.

Yesterday you said APC will win bauchi. Guy you no dey tire?
My predictions about apc winning governorship in the ss is secondary.the primary prediction was buhari winning atiku and i got it.you predicted atiku winning and you failed.you even predicted that buhari wont get up to 20% in ss and you failed.
My predictions about imo still stands,the courts will surely remove ihedioha.compare it to you that boasted that buhari wont see 20% in your edo yet he almost won and even won more lgas.you can see that you are a neophyte in politics.seems you have forgotten the password to your other monikers
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
tuniski:

Must they win?
Yes to establish and vindicate your political analysis.
Re: INEC Press Statement On Bauchi Governorship Election by tuniski: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes to establish and vindicate your political analysis.

Okay, I don hear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Nominees As Justices Of Supreme Court, Others / Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" / What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.