Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60156 Views)

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2019
FAKE NEWS GALORE

3 Likes

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by degamemaster(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2019
I have a dream that one day, mohammadu Buhari and shekau the chief terrorists will surrender and give their lives to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by PopeFlatino(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Amen
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2019
degamemaster:
I have a dream that one day, mohammadu Buhari and shekau the chief terrorists will surrender and give their lives to JESUS CHRIST.

Cerebral Malaria.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by MrWondah(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2019
Hadampson:

I'm not into religion stuff but i know alot about these religions. Criticizing another people's religion is totally wrong.

As religious as an average Nigerian, they still behave anyhow. So what's the essence?

I'm not criticising, I'm only pointing out facts the way see it.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Awesome.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by imam07: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:
New Zeeland terrorist attack claiming 50 Muslims and up to 50 wounded. We won't see such on NL front page. But if it's boobs and yansh, e go full.

This forum is funny sha. angry
Boob and yansh don destroy humanity than terrorists.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by degamemaster(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Cerebral Malaria.

Terrorist spotted
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lovelyn451(f): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
hmm
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lymasaba(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
bro4u:
'Jesus is Lord' is greater than 'allahu akbar'... Argue with ur stove
I guise u don't know the meaning of the two ..today is Sunday I'm sure u will not goto Church. arevu even a Christian ..oh
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Hadampson(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
MrWondah:

I'm not criticising, I'm only pointing out facts the way see it.

Not referring to you but those criticizing as if they already have the visa to enter heaven
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2019
degamemaster:

Terrorist spotted

Ok. But you agree that you have Cerebral Malaria?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by watchindelta(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Isis turn to wety? Dat guy is preparing to do some badass to the ppl who believe him. Boooooomb
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Billyanger(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2019
No way! this is a method to escape from the repercussions of his sins.... After the bastard has killed many innocent souls
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by leksite120(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2019
please I haven't seen d news of d Muslims killed in new Zealand.. why?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2019
leksite120:
please I haven't seen d news of d Muslims killed in new Zealand.. why?

Does it matter? The Killer did not shout Allahu Akbar and his name is not Umar, Abdallah, Hussein or any of those funny sounding names. No, you won't read it here.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2019
udemzyudex:
I'm a Christian and I don't believe this story angry
Then you're not a Christian. If you don't believe in the saving grace of our Lord, why do you call yourself a child of God?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2019
'JESUS' The meekest man that has ever lived. Just follow him, peace and tranquillity will follow you.
chiedu7:

Jesus does not do violence.

Mat 5:39 
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Mat 26:52 
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that takethe sword shall perish with the sword.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by mustybobo(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Not surprised as ISIS were never a muslims

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by TommyAnthem(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2019
They hate and can't tolerate other sects apart from their own, that's the bane of their problems. But in christendom I can never hate you because of your sect to go as far as killing you. Just take example of the confusion and hatred between the Shia's and the Sunnis, you see them killing themselves, are they all not muslims.
jrusky:
Love is the key of life. Love is what these folks lacks which I expect Islam to preach at all cost but rather they chose to show fake love even to their fellow Muslim talkless of other religion because I can't understand how a Muslim that call himself terrorist claiming fighting for Islam will go into a mosque and bomb it pls something is missing and that is love.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Originakalokalo(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Romans 3:7 KJV
[7] For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Another propaganda.

Why not quote verse 8 and see what this verse is saying?

Paul was speaking what some people were saying...

He then went ahead and explain the repercussion of doing evil for good...

This is what he said in verse 8....

" And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just."
(Romans 3 verse 8.

He said some people are saying that he talked about doing evil so that good may come.

Lying is evil...... It has nothing to do with God.

The devil is a lair and the Father of it.... The Bible is clear about this.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2019
TommyAnthem:
They hate and can't tolerate other sects apart from their own, that's the bane of their problems. But in christendom I can never hate you because of your sect to go as far as killing you. Just take example of the confusion and hatred between the Shiites and the Sunnis, you see them killing themselves, are they all not muslims.

Let me tell you a story. A True life Story. 1994. Rwanda.

Then the Christian Population in Rwanda was put at between 70%-75% of the Population with the Muslims put at 12%-15% with other claiming other Faith or no Faith at all. Then there was a problem, Hutus and Tutsi were fighting for the control of the Country Politically. Then push came to shove, in 30 Days, 1 Million Souls perished. Guess what? The Muslim 12%-15% came out unscathed! Do you know why? The Christians have been taught from Childhood that if you enter a Muslim home, you run mad, touch the Quran, you run mad, enter Mosque you will run mad. But his/her Christian brother and sister, he slaughtered mercilessly all because of things that will perish.

If you Christians study your history, I swear to God, you won't for a moment in your life criticize Islam and Muslims.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by chiedu7: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2019
Hadampson:

Ignorance is a disease. Allah is an Arabic word for God. Can Jesus who is one of the creatures of God be greater than God.

The same God in English is different in many languages

Gott (German)
Jumala (Finnish)
Dieu (French)
Dios (Spanish)
Deus (Portuguese)

Can you say it with confidence that Jesus is greater than all the above mentioned.... They only mean the same thing which is God.

Instead of you being a religious fanatics, why don't you turn your fanatism to Nigeria and be a good ambassador of Nigeria ?

On the flip side, nobody has ever been to heaven before. So, saying all these things is nothing but a beautiful NONSENSE

Don't be fooled.

Allah is not God, was not God & above all can never be God..

This video explains that Allah is NOT GOD in Arabic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Another propaganda.

" And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just."
(Romans 3 verse 8.

He said some people are saying that he talked about doing evil so that good may come.

Oga, you claimed to understand English small nah. Paul the Liar is telling you subtly that he has been LYING in his preaching as a result of which more people are coming to God. And if that was the case, why do people call him a babbler and also bringing forth strange gods?

Oga go read he History of the Church penned by Christians hand and you will see the metamorphosis of your Faith and belief.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by muntimabissa: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2019
In the first place he was not a Muslim. Soon he will introduce new doctrines into his new adapted faith.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Khaleell001(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2019
He just moved from milder form if misguidance to a far more worst misguidance.
He never really knew Islām.
May Allāh guide him back to the real way to salvation of Al-Islam.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Khaleell001(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:
New Zeeland terrorist attack claiming 50 Muslims and up to 50 wounded. We won't see such on NL front page. But if it's boobs and yansh, e go full.

This forum is funny sha. angry

Bros, that has become the way of the world today.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Another propaganda.

(Romans 3 verse 8.

Yes the Devil is a Liar and the Father of it. Just like Christ told the Jews ( the one you claimed Yahweh will never forsake)

John 8:43-46 KJV
[43] Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
[44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
[45] And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
[46] Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by delishpot: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Muslims be like...... He wasn't a true Muslim after all!
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Quality20(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2019
ISIS, ISWAP and all other so-called fake groups are all Jewish and western formations to attack and fight muslims, their communities and to give muslims and Islam bad image.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by fatiaforreal: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2019
You are deceiving yourself as long as you didn't convince him or anyone how God is three in one!
Go and confirm George Bush is now a Muslim and no one made a noise about it.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by jrusky(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2019
TommyAnthem:
They hate and can't tolerate other sects apart from their own, that's the bane of their problems. But in christendom I can never hate you because of your sect to go as far as killing you. Just take example of the confusion and hatred between the Shia's and the Sunnis, you see them killing themselves, are they all not muslims.

That was why I said something is really missing and this what I expect the Islamic world to ask themselves and seek a common ground to sort it out.

It's so weird calling someone a Muslim and still find joy killing his fellow Muslim for just no reason or bombing mosques for just no reason *I mean absolutely no reason* bro it's so weird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.