Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60310 Views)

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus Christ After Defeating Deontay Wilder (Video) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Have you crossed check Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 now? So, who did not get what Daniel was saying? Me or You? I can see that on any point, you goofed and you are corrected, your mode will be MUTE/IGNORE. I can see that my Bible Lesson is having some impact.

That's a good sign.
Like I said, enough of the Jewish Daniel. let's talk about Muhammad's prophecies.

Anyone?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Have you crossed check Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 now? So, who did not get what Daniel was saying? Me or You? I can see that on any point, you goofed and you are corrected, your mode will be MUTE/IGNORE. I can see that my Bible Lesson is having some impact.

That's a good sign.
If JWs knock on their doors to help them understand the Bible,they'll object but now a Muslim is educating a supposed Christian from the Bible a book he thought he's going out to preach and teach others!
So funny! cheesy
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Islam fight is for the whole world to worship God ALONE. Follow The Lord of the Worlds commandments and be good to the Creature. That is the Faith. That is what Islam seeks. Everyman being accountable for himself/herself. Every bearer of burden bears his/her burden.

And when Jesus comes back riding his White Horse, is he going to convince us all of his Father's Religion or is he going to kill us all as infidels? Oh, he will wipe Islam/Muslim out? Bros, when Christ comes back, he will chastise you Christians for calling him God/Son of God, the Jews he will whipped just like he did at the Temple and the Muslims? He will join in their Mosque, bowing to His Lord.
God does not need humans to fight and kill others to make them worship him. He allows us to do it willingly.

YHWH/Jesus does not control people only Satanists does.

And yes, you are right by calling allah the god of the worlds. Jesus calls him the god of this world.

You keep making my point for me.

Satan has thoroughly deceived you. Isa who is a slave have the power to wipe people out?

Jesus will judge Allah. Muhammad is already in hell.

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Like I said, enough of the Jewish Daniel. let's talk about Muhammad's prophecies.

Anyone?
Winner ooo winner, Winner ooo winner, Lukuluku you don win o winner patapata you go win forever o winner!
Are you a winner, you are a winner in the Lord's name! grin
Lukuluku don finish your arrogance, with the Bible. Now you wan turn to the Quran! embarassed
Person carry your own weapon fight you,you surrender. Now you wan use him own weapon fight am!
You think say you fit survive that one?cheesy
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Pls relegate yourself to talking Islam. You got all the prophecies wrong.

The Four Kingdoms were the Four Kingdoms Alexander the Great divided between his Four Army Generals before he died.
1. Cassander
2. Seleucus
3. Lysander
4..Ptolemy.

Lolzzzzz. This guy, you'll delude yourself then die blind. The Ten horns are the Ten Kingdoms who will help the antichrists rule the world and the little horn is the Antichrists himself. lolzzzzz.

You are looking but you can't see that this prophecy is about the Christians

Who are the Saints of the Most High God? Muslims? lolzzzzz.

IS allah the Most High God? If he is, then he'd have to be a father too.

Is allah a father to the Muslims?

Daniel 7:19-25 KJV
[19] Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; [20] And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. [21] I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; [22] Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. [23] Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. [24] And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. [25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

1. The Fourth Beast is the Roman Empire.
2. The Ten Horns and the Little Horn that subdued three other are the Ten Emperors that persecuted the early Christians. This is commonly known in Christians History as the Ten Persecution. This Ten horns were the ten Caesars of the Roman Empire prior to Emperor Contanstine who persecuted the early Christians. "a mouth that spake very great things" means the Proclamations out of the various Council convoked by the Romans.
3. Emperor Constantine put down three other pretenders to the Throne of Ceaser.
4. This "Little Horn" was diverse from the other Horns simply because the other Ten were Pagans and he Constantine embrace Christianity.
5. Speaking "Great words" against The Most High is no other thing than the Conference he convoke at Nicene where Jesus was made co-eval with The Most High. It was at this conference that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit was decreed as one and the same. "mouth speaking great words against the Most High"
5. He shall wearied the Saints of the Most High. Those that oppose this Teaching, he will fight and barred from his Kingdom. Notable among them is the Alexandrian Priest Arius. Whom they killed and claimed it was an accident.
6. "Think to change times and Laws and shall be given into his hand for a time and times and dividing of time! It was Constantine who decreed ALL Christians Holidays, the Divine Laws were all changed and Roman code took over. The Sun god day of worship was adopted for God worship. All Jewish Holidays were outlawed and anyone caught observing them, the state kill. All these and many more were given unto his hands. Roman Calends was also adopted.
7. All the above(6) will stop "for a time and times and dividing of time! A time is a Hundred Years! So, a time and a time and dividing of time gives 250 years from the time he convoked the Council of Nicea. That was exactly the time between the Council and when Islam was preached in Arabia! All the Divine Laws were restored. The days of the week and Months name were restored to what Moses/Jesus etc used. And the worship of the One True God was reestablished.

If you have any contrary interpretations, come up with it and back it with the cold hard facts of History. But I promise you, you can not!
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

[19] Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet; [20] And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. [21] I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; [22] Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. [23] Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. [24] And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. [25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

2. The Ten Horns and the Little Horn that subdued three other are the Ten Emperors that persecuted the early Christians. This is commonly known in Christians History as the Ten Persecution. This Ten horns were the ten Caesars of the Roman Empire prior to Emperor Contanstine who persecuted the early Christians. "a mouth that spake very great things" means the Proclamations out of the various Council convoked by the Romans.
4. This "Little Horn" was diverse from the other Horns simply because the other Ten were Pagans and he Constantine embrace Christianity.
5. Speaking "Great words" against The Most High is no other thing than the Conference he convoke at Nicene where Jesus was made co-eval with The Most High. It was at this conference that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit was decreed as one and the same. "mouth speaking great words against the Most High"
5. He shall wearied the Saints of the Most High. Those that oppose this Teaching, he will fight and barred from his Kingdom. Notable among them is the Alexandrian Priest Arius. Whom they killed and claimed it was an accident.
6. "Think to change times and Laws and shall be given into his hand for a time and times and dividing of time! It was Constantine who decreed ALL Christians Holidays, the Divine Laws were all changed and Roman code took over. The Sun god day of worship was adopted for God worship. All Jewish Holidays were outlawed and anyone caught observing them, the state kill. All these and many more were given unto his hands. Roman Calends was also adopted.
7. All the above(6) will stop "for a time and times and dividing of time! A time is a Hundred Years! So, a time and a time and dividing of time gives 250 years from the time he convoked the Council of Nicea. That was exactly the time between the Council and when Islam was preached in Arabia! All the Divine Laws were restored. The days of the week and Months name were restored to what Moses/Jesus etc used. And the worship of the One True God was reestablished.

If you have any contrary interpretations, come up with it and back it with the cold hard facts of History. But I promise you, you can not!
Lukuluku,are you truthfully a Muslim? wink Because if you open your own church today,you will catch many of these people and make fortune from them. At least from tithes and offerings! cheesy
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Anyone?

Muhammad's Prophesies? Bros, you don't want to go there at all. Trust me, everything that man said has come true/to pass. Have you ever heard the Muslims parroting this the World is coming to an end drivel? We know from his Prophetic utterances, that we are in what we Muslims call Al-Asr. Everything he told us will happen is happening and the one for the future we await them patiently.

So, if you have any that needs clarifications, post it here and we will look at it together.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Anyone?

Muhammad's Prophesies? Bros, you don't want to go there at all. Trust me, everything that man said has come true/to pass. Have you ever heard the Muslims parroting this the World is coming to an end drivel? We know from his Prophetic utterances, that we are in what we Muslims call Al-Asr. Everything he told us will happen is happening and the one for the future we await them patiently.

So, if you have any that needs clarifications, post it here and we will look at it together.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oya Sherperd00, where are you nah!
Lukuluku don ready for Quran and Muhammad matter! smiley
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
Lukuluku,are you truthfully a Muslim? wink Because if you open your own church today,you will catch many of these people and make fortune from them. At least from tithes and offerings! cheesy

I am a Muslim. Our Prophet(Pbuh) told us to seek knowledge. He said knowledge should be sought from the Cradle until the Grave. Meaning from when you can start learning, till Death comes calling. In Islam, position of power is reserved for people of Knowledge and those who Fear their Lord and know that a Day is coming when you will stand and give account of what your earned for your soul on Earth.

Believe me, there are Muslims who know what every Book claiming descent from God contains and their Quran too! We are told in the Holy Quran that in the Books given David, Moses, Solomon, and the Tribes that there are Wisdom therein. That's the Quran. So, why not check it out? I told myself and what I found amazes me.

Those eating people's Sweat as Tithe and offerings will give accounts on Judgement Day. Tithe are suppose to be like a Tax in support of God Kingdom here on Earth. Meant solely for the welfare of the poor among us. If you eat it, our Prophet says, you are eating FIRE into your belly!
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

God does not need humans to fight and kill others to make them worship him. He allows us to do it willingly.

YHWH/Jesus does not control people only Satanists does.

And yes, you are right by calling allah the god of the worlds. Jesus calls him the god of this world.

You keep making my point for me.

Satan has thoroughly deceived you. Isa who is a slave have the power to wipe people out?

Jesus will judge Allah. Muhammad is already in hell.

You are truly ignorant. Do you know why? Writing Allah with a Capital "A" or small "a" doesn't change the meaning. You see, in Hebrew/Aramaic/Arabic there is nothing like a Capital Letter or small letter. That is a Western invention. I said it earlier, the Speakers of this Language know so, it is us the borrower of these Languages that read meanings that were not there into it. If you like write "allah" or "eloha" or "elah" show it to the Hebrews or the Arabs it doesn't change the meaning and who they think it refers to.

No, Jesus called the Devil the gods of this world and not Allah. In Aramaic, the word for Devil is shaytan. His listeners must have heard shaytan and not Allah because if you remember very well, when he was on the Cross, he was recorded to have said "Eli Eli......

Jesus will judge Allah and Muhammad is already in Hell? My son just bust out laughing here. I had to tell him to go sleep...
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I am a Muslim. Our Prophet(Pbuh) told us to seek knowledge. He said knowledge should be sought from the Cradle until the Grave. Meaning from when you can start learning, till Death comes calling. In Islam, position of power is reserved for people of Knowledge and those who Fear their Lord and know that a Day is coming when you will stand and give account of what your earned for your soul on Earth.

Believe me, there are Muslims who know what every Book claiming descent from God contains and their Quran too! We are told in the Holy Quran that in the Books given David, Moses, Solomon, and the Tribes that there are Wisdom therein. That's the Quran. So, why not check it out? I told myself and what I found amazes me.

Those eating people's Sweat as Tithe and offerings will give accounts on Judgement Day. Tithe are suppose to be like a Tax in support of God Kingdom here on Earth. Meant solely for the welfare of the poor among us. If you eat it, our Prophet says, you are eating FIRE into your belly!
Hmmm you're right Sir! I'm still a learner amongst Jehovah's Witnesses and i know that the Israelites and Arabians are close to the source of knowledge about the God of Abraham.
But one thing i also learnt is that Muhammad has nothing to do with the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob! That is what i'll like us to discuss some other times,as for the prophecies and their interpretations you got all that accurately! smiley
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm you're right Sir! I'm still a learner amongst Jehovah's Witnesses and i know that the Israelites and Arabians are close to the source of knowledge about the God of Abraham.
But one thing i also learnt is that Muhammad has nothing to do with the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob! That is what i'll like us to discuss some other times,as for the prophecies and their interpretations you got all that accurately! smiley

My friend, we can talk about anything oo, in fact there was a Time I nearly joined the Witnesses! Lol. I was fascinated by their Teaching, their Gentle mien and willingness to share what they believed in without abuses and insult. I will open my Doors to anyone of them any time and any day.

I know we have our differences Islam and Christianity that I can tell you will remain till the end of Time. Some folks will be convinced otherwise and change Camp. Some will revert to Islam while some will adopt the Faith in the name of Christ. That is a given but that does not stop us from looking at the facts and reasoning along. The Quran tells us to reason with people and call unto our Lord with nice words and beautiful preachings.

Before we start, the Major difference is in who Jesus is, his mission, etc. the other being the legitimacy of Muhammad's Mission and who inspired him.

Of cos we can talk about anything and if you ask me something and I don't know I will say so and not hide under any sophistry.

But of we believe we are all descendants of Abraham and hope to share in his blessing I don't see anything wrong in discussing our Faith.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:

It has been taught many years ago that Muhammad has nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That is what the Jews and by inheritance what the Christians have been taught from Childhood. But is that the case?

This will take time but I will show you from the Bible that this is not true. Another Teaching by the Jews/Christians is that God only spoke to the Children of Jacob a.k.a Israel. Using the Bible, I will show you that this also is not true.

Like I said, the difference between you and I, a Muslim is akin to the Jews saying Jesus was not inspired by God, the same way the Christians are saying Muhammad was not inspired by God! Can you see now?

But let's us get talking.....
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You are truly ignorant. Do you know why? Writing Allah with a Capital "A" or small "a" doesn't change the meaning. You see, in Hebrew/Aramaic/Arabic there is nothing like a Capital Letter or small letter. That is a Western invention. I said it earlier, the Speakers of this Language know so, it is us the borrower of these Languages that read meanings that were not there into it. If you like write "allah" or "eloha" or "elah" show it to the Hebrews or the Arabs it doesn't change the meaning and who they think it refers to.

No, Jesus called the Devil the gods of this world and not Allah. In Aramaic, the word for Devil is shaytan. His listeners must have heard shaytan and not Allah because if you remember very well, when he was on the Cross, he was recorded to have said "Eli Eli......

Jesus will judge Allah and Muhammad is already in Hell? My son just bust out laughing here. I had to tell him to go sleep...
Maybe you don't know, allah is Satan and Muhammad was his prophet.

Case closed.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

So why am I still waiting to see them posted here and trace them down the history lane?

Come on, chap chap.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Maybe you don't know, allah is Satan and Muhammad was his prophet.

Case closed.

I can understand.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

So why am I still waiting to see them posted here and trace them down the history lane?

Come on, chap chap.

You are the one that wanted to talk about Muhammad nah! Bros, you are a Learner aswear. Is this what you can come up with? It is better not to say anything when you can't improve upon the silence.

By the way, have you figure out the difference in Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 yet?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Did you bother to read what you copy pasted? Becos it made my point, again.

Dan. 2 has nothing to do with What Dan 7 talked about.

The prophecy is Dan 2 is about the four world Empires which will rule the world before Christ takes over, but Dan 7 talks about Alexander the Great, his Four Generals and how their Kingdoms will be crushed which the Roman Empire did.

I told you it's about the Christisns but you screamed, but read your post again and see if it isn't.

No matter how you try to bend the Word of God to fix Islam in it, it won't fit.

Light and darkness do not cohabit.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You are the one that wanted to talk about Muhammad nah! Bros, you are a Learner aswear. Is this what you can come up with? It is better not to say anything when you can't improve upon the silence.

By the way, have you figure out the difference in Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 yet?
Your pride will never allow you see your errors.

Pls am waiting for a list of Muhammad's prophecies and their fulfilment in the world history and their usefulness to humans.

We have been talking abt Daniel the Jew all, night, now let's talk about Muhammad's.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I can understand.
I know right?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Your pride will never allow you see your errors.

Pls am waiting for a list of Muhammad's prophecies and their fulfilment in the world history and their usefulness to humans.

We have been talking abt Daniel the Jew all, night, now let's talk about Muhammad's.

My pride? Did you sense any in me? My errors? I gave you clear interpretation of Scriptures. No sophistry. No semantics. Yet, you are blind to it all.

Muhammad said so many things. Many things. Close your eyes and pick any evil you see in the World and I will tell you what Muhammad has to say about it and how you can guide yourself, family and community against it. Just close your eyes and pick on anything in the world today and let us discuss.

Hint: Politics/Morals/Economics/Laws etc.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

I know right?

I can understand that your reply has been reduced to one liners and someone rightly said that your arrogance and ignorance of the Bible has been exposed by a Muslim. So, I can understand your mellow demeanor. It is not me, I have to do the work of my Lord. I was made to Worship Him Alone and His Message I disseminates.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

My pride? Did you sense any in me? My errors? I gave you clear interpretation of Scriptures. No sophistry. No semantics. Yet, you are blind to it all.

Muhammad said so many things. Many things. Close your eyes and pick any evil you see in the World and I will tell you what Muhammad has to say about it and how you can guide yourself, family and community against it. Just close your eyes and pick on anything in the world today and let us discuss.

Hint: Politics/Morals/Economics/Laws etc.
Are they not recorded?

Pls post them here.

lolzzzzz @interpreting scriptures. you call your copy and paste which you didn't even read through interpretation of prophecies? You wish you could do that.

Do you want me to post where you copied from?

Pls am waiting for a list those prophecies.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

The prophecy is Dan 2 is about the four world Empires which will rule the world before Christ takes over, but Dan 7 talks about Alexander the Great, his Four Generals and how their Kingdoms will be crushed which the Roman Empire did.

I told you it's about the Christisns but you screamed, but read your post again and see if it isn't.

Oga, keep quiet and learn! Daniel 2 was Nebuchadnezzar own dream. When his own people can't interpret, he called for Daniel and Daniel asked for sometimes and he prayed to God and God inspired the true meaning to him. It was as a result of the true interpretations that Nebuchadnezzar made Daniel an Administrator in in His Kingdom.

Daniel 7 talked about the Four Beast/Kingdoms namely Chaldea, Persia, Greek and the Roman Empire. Truly, you don't know anything of the Bible apart from the lies you have been fed with. Unlearn them for your own edification.

Haba.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Maximus69:
Winner ooo winner, Winner ooo winner, Lukuluku you don win o winner patapata you go win forever o winner!
Are you a winner, you are a winner in the Lord's name! grin
Lukuluku don finish your arrogance, with the Bible. Now you wan turn to the Quran! embarassed
Person carry your own weapon fight you,you surrender. Now you wan use him own weapon fight am!
You think say you fit survive that one?cheesy
You really wish that was true.

YOU can't see him passing Daniel 7 for Daniel 2

He copy paste prophecies which says what I have been saying all evening.
Are you sure you have been reading anything here. lolzzzzz
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Are they not recorded?

Pls post them here.

lolzzzzz @interpreting scriptures. you call your copy and paste which you didn't even read through interpretation of prophecies? You wish you could do that.

Do you want me to post where you copied from?

Pls am waiting for a list those prophecies.

You got nothing more to say and your pride won't let you admit that you are ignorant of what you intend to preach. Do your own research and post any Prophesy of Muhammad that you think is a lie and has not come true and wait to see how you will be beaten blue black with facts about their fulfillment.

Please post where I copy from ooo. I challenge you to post or at least give a link. There are others reading and let them see that I am a Liar or that you are just as I said: ignorant as alleged.

Please post it or at least copy a link and paste here

Waiting.....
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

You really wish that was true.

YOU can't see him passing Daniel 7 for Daniel 2

He copy paste prophecies which says what I have been saying all evening.
Are you sure you have been reading anything here. lolzzzzz

Daniel 2:1-49 KJV
[1] And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him. [2] Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king. [3] And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream. [4] Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syriack, O king, live for ever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation. [5] The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is gone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be cut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill. [6] But if ye shew the dream, and the interpretation thereof, ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards and great honour: therefore shew me the dream, and the interpretation thereof. [7] They answered again and said, Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation of it. [8] The king answered and said, I know of certainty that ye would gain the time, because ye see the thing is gone from me. [9] But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof. [10] The Chaldeans answered before the king, and said, There is not a man upon the earth that can shew the king's matter: therefore there is no king, lord, nor ruler, that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean. [11] And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh. [12] For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon. [13] And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain. [14] Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king's guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon: [15] He answered and said to Arioch the king's captain, Why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel. [16] Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation. [17] Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions: [18] That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon. [19] Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven. [20] Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: [21] And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: [22] He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. [23] I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter. [24] Therefore Daniel went in unto Arioch, whom the king had ordained to destroy the wise men of Babylon: he went and said thus unto him; Destroy not the wise men of Babylon: bring me in before the king, and I will shew unto the king the interpretation. [25] Then Arioch brought in Daniel before the king in haste, and said thus unto him, I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation. [26] The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof? [27] Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men , the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king; [28] But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these; [29] As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass. [30] But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart. [31] Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible. [32] This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, [33] His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. [34] Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. [35] Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. [36] This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king. [37] Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory. [38] And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold. [39] And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. [40] And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things : and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. [41] And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. [42] And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. [43] And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. [44] And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. [45] Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure. [46] Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him. [47] The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is , that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret. [48] Then the king made Daniel a great man, and gave him many great gifts, and made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief of the governors over all the wise men of Babylon. [49] Then Daniel requested of the king, and he set Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, over the affairs of the province of Babylon: but Daniel sat in the gate of the king.

^^^^ is Daniel 2. My Device Battery is low. Plus it is getting to late. Tomorrow, in sha Allah. I will explain further some terms you may find difficult to understand but the Prophesy was explained by Daniel Himself.

Four Kingdom will arise.
1. Chaldea (Nebu's own Kingdom)
2. Mede-Persia Kingdom
3. Greece Alexander March from Europe all the way to Africa, and Indus Valley
4. Roman Empire.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Oga, keep quiet and learn! Daniel 2 was Nebuchadnezzar own dream.
Finally, you saw what I have been telling you all evening.

Lukuluku69:

When his own people can't interpret, he called for Daniel and Daniel asked for sometimes and he prayed to God and God inspired the true meaning to him. It was as a result of the true interpretations that Nebuchadnezzar made Daniel an Administrator in in His Kingdom
You got this all by yourself? This is sooo great achievement. So Who were his people again? The wise men you said were not Magicians/Astrologers.
Thank you for continually making my point.

Lukuluku69:

Daniel 7 talked about the Four Beast/Kingdoms namely Chaldea, Persia, Greek and the Roman Empire. Truly, you don't know anything of the Bible apart from the lies you have been fed with. Unlearn them for your own edification.
Haba.
Hahahahahahaha.
And since prophecies speaks of the future. At what point in history did Chaldea ruled the world after the Medo-Persian Empire which was when Daniel receive this vision?

You alone pasted an interpretation of Dan.7, but here you are confusing yourself more.

After the Medo-Persian Empire, Alexander took over, after which his Four Generals divided the world into Four, the Roman Empire took over from there, Where is Chaldea in all this?
Has Chaldea ever rules this world as world power? No.

Maybe you shd stick with the copy and paste you did earlier and stop confusing yourself
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I can understand that your reply has been reduced to one liners and someone rightly said that your arrogance and ignorance of the Bible has been exposed by a Muslim. So, I can understand your mellow demeanor. It is not me, I have to do the work of my Lord. I was made to Worship Him Alone and His Message I disseminates.
Hahahahahahaha. He just massaged your ego even when you have been in error all along.
Dan. 2 talks about the Four Empires that was to reign before Jesus comes, while Dan 7 talked abt Alexander the Great and his Four Generals and what happened afterwards.

How many times have I said it?

Now, back to Muhammad's prophecies. Let's have them
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Shepherd00: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Daniel 2:1-49 KJV
[1] And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him. [2] Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king. [3] And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream. [4] Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syriack, O king, live for ever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation. [5] The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is gone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be cut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill. [6] But if ye shew the dream, and the interpretation thereof, ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards and great honour: therefore shew me the dream, and the interpretation thereof. [7] They answered again and said, Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation of it. [8] The king answered and said, I know of certainty that ye would gain the time, because ye see the thing is gone from me. [9] But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof. [10] The Chaldeans answered before the king, and said, There is not a man upon the earth that can shew the king's matter: therefore there is no king, lord, nor ruler, that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean. [11] And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh. [12] For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon. [13] And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain. [14] Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king's guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon: [15] He answered and said to Arioch the king's captain, Why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel. [16] Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation. [17] Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions: [18] That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon. [19] Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven. [20] Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: [21] And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: [22] He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. [23] I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter. [24] Therefore Daniel went in unto Arioch, whom the king had ordained to destroy the wise men of Babylon: he went and said thus unto him; Destroy not the wise men of Babylon: bring me in before the king, and I will shew unto the king the interpretation. [25] Then Arioch brought in Daniel before the king in haste, and said thus unto him, I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation. [26] The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof? [27] Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men , the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king; [28] But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these; [29] As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass. [30] But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart. [31] Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible. [32] This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, [33] His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. [34] Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. [35] Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. [36] This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king. [37] Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory. [38] And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold. [39] And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. [40] And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things : and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. [41] And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. [42] And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. [43] And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. [44] And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. [45] Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure. [46] Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him. [47] The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is , that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret. [48] Then the king made Daniel a great man, and gave him many great gifts, and made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief of the governors over all the wise men of Babylon. [49] Then Daniel requested of the king, and he set Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, over the affairs of the province of Babylon: but Daniel sat in the gate of the king.

^^^^ is Daniel 2. My Device Battery is low. Plus it is getting to late. Tomorrow, in sha Allah. I will explain further some terms you may find difficult to understand but the Prophesy was explained by Daniel Himself.

Four Kingdom will arise.
1. Chaldea (Nebu's own Kingdom)
2. Mede-Persia Kingdom
3. Greece Alexander March from Europe all the way to Africa, and Indus Valley
4. Roman Empire.

Run off, I will be here when you come back. And copy pasting the Bible won't make your point.

And I hope you will come back with Muhammad's prophecies?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shepherd00:

Oga Learner go and sleep and do some more readings. You are not making any sense. Daniel 7 talked about Alexander the Great? Really? No, Alexander the Great was mentioned as one of the four Kingdoms. Grecian Empire founded by Alexander was the third on the Log of Daniel 7. Go and read the Amplified Bible. The Amplified is not Wikipedia you should be able to believe them now at least or since you have an aversion for knowledge let me post what the Amplified has to say about Daniel 7.

1[E]IN THE first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions in his head as he was lying upon his bed. Then he wrote down the dream and told the gist of the matter.2Daniel said, I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of the heavens [political and social agitations] were stirring up the great sea [the nations of the world].3And four great beasts came up out of the sea in succession, and different from one another.4The first [the Babylonian empire under Nebuchadnezzar] was like a lion and had eagle’s wings. I looked till the wings of it were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth and made to stand upon two feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. 5And behold another beast, a second one [the Medo-Persian empire], was like a bear, and it raised up itself on one side [or one dominion] and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, Arise, devour much flesh.6After this I looked, and behold, another [the Grecian empire of Alexander the Great], like a leopard which had four wings of a bird on its back. The beast had also four heads [Alexander’s generals, his successors], and dominion was given to it.

Daniel 7:1-6 (AMP)

7After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast [the Roman empire]--terrible, powerful and dreadful, and exceedingly strong. And it had great iron teeth; it devoured and crushed and trampled what was left with its feet. And it was different from all the beasts that came before it, and it had ten horns [symbolizing ten kings]. 8I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots; and behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things.9I kept looking until thrones were placed [for the assessors with the Judge], and the Ancient of Days [God, the eternal Father] took His seat, Whose garment was white as snow and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame; its wheels were burning fire. 10A stream of fire came forth from before Him; a thousand thousands ministered to Him and ten thousand times ten thousand rose up and stood before Him; the Judge was seated [the court was in session] and the books were opened.

Daniel 7:7-10 (AMP)

11I looked then because of the sound of the great words which the horn was speaking. I watched until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire.12And as for the rest of the beasts, their power of dominion was taken away; yet their lives were prolonged [for the duration of their lives was fixed] for a season and a time.13I saw in the night visions, and behold, [F]on the clouds of the heavens came One like a Son of man, and He came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before Him.14And there was given Him [the Messiah] dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom is one which shall not be destroyed. 15As for me, Daniel, my spirit was grieved and anxious within me, and the visions of my head alarmed and agitated me.16I came near to one of those who stood there and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of the things.

Daniel 7:11-16 (AMP)

16I came near to one of those who stood there and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of the things.17These four great beasts are four kings who shall arise out of the earth.18But the saints of the Most High [God] shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever. 19Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast--which was different from all the others, exceedingly terrible and shocking, whose teeth were of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke and crushed, and trampled what was left with its feet--20And about the ten horns [representing kings] that were on its head, and the other horn which came up later and before which three of [the horns] fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things and which looked greater than the others.21As I looked, this horn made war with the saints and prevailed over them 22Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the Most High [God], and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom.

Daniel 7:16-22 (AMP)

23Thus [the angel] said, The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all other kingdoms and shall devour the whole earth, tread it down, and break it in pieces and crush it.24And as for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise; and another shall arise after them, and he shall be different from the former ones, and he shall subdue and put down three kings.25And he shall speak words against the Most High [God] and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and think to change the time [of sacred feasts and holy days] and the law; and the saints shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time [three and one-half years]. 26But the judgment shall be set [by the court of the Most High], and they shall take away his dominion to consume it [gradually] and to destroy it [suddenly] in the end.27And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heavens shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions shall serve and obey Him.

Daniel 7:23-27 (AMP)

Read carefully and slowly. That's your Bible. Check it with what I have been telling your Deaf, Dumb and Blind self all along.

Good nite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Igbo Deities Sold In A Museum Abroad (Photos) / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.