Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. (3271 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
During break at work, today being saturday and not too busy, my friend and i decided to go out to eat and ya'know see d world and stuff. When all was done we were heading back to work when i sighted a young lady by the side of the road i sensed she was waiting to get a cab or sth and that means we wud be heading thesame direction, so i just tot i shld say hi to her while my friend go start the hilux.

Now since i work at site which is more or less like a desert, you dress to fit your working conditon. I was on a fucking boot, cement dust stained trouser and a fùcking Tshirt plus a dark shade.
That said about me, i approached her and i noticed she was on earpiece and overtly shaking and hummdin to some song (which to me is stupid).
Gaspard..Hi
Stupid lady....(Seemed startled)
Gaspard...Hmmm im sorry i had to disturb you but i just wanted to say hi
Stupid lady...Hmmm erhmm what!!!? Oh ok what do you want?
Gaspard...You look nice, just wanted to meet you.
Stupid lady....I am listening.
Gaspard...why you gotta make it seem like im here to beg for money?
Stupid lady...(She looked at me from head to toe and spat on the ground).

Seconds later a black tundra appeared and she hopped in leaving me standing alone with my hands in pocket and the whole world watching me walking back to my friend and it was a walk of shame.

I told my friend what happened and dude was just laffin. Not at me but at Nigerian girl's stupidity. Whats wrong with politely excusing herself?
We joked about how all this bìtches will be fatter and uglier and we will be richer and successful in 5yrs time, and how they wud be the one changing their names from pocohantaß to sis joy or sis merci jumping from churches to churches(same way they re jumpin from benx to another now) and acting overly nice just to seek the favour of we the nice guys they vehemently rejected back then.
Dont worry we will be waiting for you and we will see who will have the last spit and last laugh.

#Rantover

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Or11: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Did she look like the 17yr old that made u feel horñy in your last thread? Nigerian R Kelly

4 Likes

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Or11:
Did she look like the 17yr old that made u feel horñy in your last thread? Nigerian R Kelly
Fùck you
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Jcole1985(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gasparrd,always up with one story of a girl he met or the other,he was writing nonsense untill I saw Pocohantas.To be truthful though,Poco looks kinda like a MILF really,I follow her secretly on FB
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mtcheeeewww if I type what's on my mind ehn....

Awon Joseph the dreamers, 5 years kill you there. That lady should have spat on your head.angry

3 Likes

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by kollinzgee(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gaspardd:

Fùck you

comeon gaspard be a man! stop viewing women from the negative side so they show you their positive side.if you view all women as nasty,bitches,goldigger,insultive,material those are the type of women you will keep seeing almost all your life .the way you even approach her was even wrong in the first place....

2 Likes

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jcole1985:
Gasparrd,always up with one story of a girl he met or the other,he was writing nonsense untill I saw Pocohantas.To be truthful though,Poco looks kinda like a MILF really,I follow her secretly on FB
Yea i go out a lot, have many crazy stories from my 30 days challenge but its for me and my friend's consumption, but i might share story soon tho.
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
kollinzgee:

comeon gaspard be a man! stop viewing women from the negative side so they show you their positive side.if you view all women as nasty,bitches,goldigger,insultive,material those are the type of women you will keep seeing almost all your life .the way you even approach her was even wrong in the first place....
I shld have knelt down, bowed b4 her and call her a princess?
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Mtcheeeewww if I type what's on my mind ehn....

Awon Joseph the dreamers, 5 years kill you there. That lady should have spat on your head.angry

Spat kee you there too shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gaspardd:

Spat kee you there too shocked shocked
grin grin Iyaff pain this one... grin oya sorry tongue
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by kollinzgee(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gaspardd:
I shld have knelt down, bowed b4 her and call her a princess?
nope thats for nice guys gets friendzone.
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
I don't know if this is a cooked-up story...

But, it's not really cool deliberately embarrassing someone who meant you no harm. I don't understand why some girls do that. Guys are human beings and they have feelings, too. A guy walks up to you to talk to you and you're making a fool of him.

Simple courtesy doesn't hurt. You don't have to indulge him, but be nice and civil in discharging him... especially if he approached you nice and civilly, too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin
Iyaff pain this one... grin oya sorry tongue
Be doing yanga there, 5yrs is not a long time. Enjoy urself while it lasts

1 Like

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

But, it's not really cool deliberately embarrassing someone who meant you no harm. I don't understand why some girls do that. Guys are human beings and they have feelings, too. A guy walks up to you to talk to you and you're making a fool of him.

Simple courtesy doesn't hurt. You don't have to indulge him, but be nice and civil in discharging him... especially if he approached you nice and civilly, too.
Tell them o, if them like make them hear if them like make them no hear. We go dey see later
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by xendra: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
lol some of you men can be very annoying and irritating in your approach, see how bitter you sound as if it's by force.
now you come here and drop your own side of the story to make her look bad. Ode!
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by dxpecial(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Gaspardd:

Yea i go out a lot, have many crazy stories from my 30 days challenge but its for me and my friend's consumption, but i might share story soon tho.
share your story and pls mention me!!!
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
dxpecial:

share your story and pls mention me!!!

No problem bro.... i have one i want to share it might not be fun but def its sth that shattered my reality. i will mention you when i get it out.
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Melonny(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Girls fall for impression. Read more and improve!
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
xendra:
lol some of you men can be very annoying and irritating in your approach, see how bitter you sound as if it's by force.
now you come here and drop your own side of the story to make her look bad. Ode!
I bet there are so many nice guys you re forming an unattainable elite for right? I hope you remember all that when you start questioning God about how all men re scum.

1 Like

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Apination(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Gaspardd:
During break at work, today being saturday and not too busy, my friend and i decided to go out to eat and ya'know see d world and stuff. When all was done we were heading back to work when i sighted a young lady by the side of the road i sensed she was waiting to get a cab or sth and that means we wud be heading thesame direction, so i just tot i shld say hi to her while my friend go start the hilux.

Now since i work at site which is more or less like a desert, you dress to fit your working conditon. I was on a fucking boot, cement dust stained trouser and a fùcking Tshirt plus a dark shade.
That said about me, i approached her and i noticed she was on earpiece and overtly shaking and hummdin to some song (which to me is stupid).
Gaspard..Hi
Stupid lady....(Seemed startled)
Gaspard...Hmmm im sorry i had to disturb you but i just wanted to say hi
Stupid lady...Hmmm erhmm what!!!? Oh ok what do you want?
Gaspard...You look nice, just wanted to meet you.
Stupid lady....I am listening.
Gaspard...why you gotta make it seem like im here to beg for money?
Stupid lady...(She looked at me from head to toe and spat on the ground).

Seconds later a black tundra appeared and she hopped in leaving me standing alone with my hands in pocket and the whole world watching me walking back to my friend and it was a walk of shame.

I told my friend what happened and dude was just laffin. Not at me but at Nigerian girl's stupidity. Whats wrong with politely excusing herself?
We joked about how all this bìtches will be fatter and uglier and we will be richer and successful in 5yrs time, and how they wud be the one changing their names from pocohantaß to sis joy or sis merci jumping from churches to churches(same way they re jumpin from benx to another now) and acting overly nice just to seek the favour of we the nice guys they vehemently rejected back then.
Dont worry we will be waiting for you and we will see who will have the last spit and last laugh.

#Rantover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Splinz(m): 12:17am On Mar 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

...Simple courtesy doesn't hurt. You don't have to indulge him, but be nice and civil in discharging him... especially if he approached you nice and civilly, too.

You've spoken so well. smiley

I'd like to think of this abnormally as something mostly associated with the uneducated (education is not all about being in the classroom) and immature ones. In fact, it is crass stupidity for a woman to act presumptuously when a man approaches.

WTF!

It's not always all about sex and relationship when a guy approaches, though it's the case most of the time. But so what if it's the latter? Is that why you're acting so uncultured?

Well, I don't talk to random women for no reason. I just don't want to see such level of 'iberiberism'.

2 Likes

Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by kollinzgee(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

most pretty girls are like that rude and uninviting ,to me i believe they do not do it on purpose i think it is a defense mechanism they develop subconsciously as a result of excessive approach and attention from guys they do it to screen out fearful and less confident guys ,nature is truly unfair women just hate less confident guys.

so if you are a guy who lacks confidence in himself please stay away from women the only hope you hav is money dats all.

i went out to fish for babes one evening after class i had only two weapon with me confidence and crazy humour that night i got a pretty girlfriend and she was crazy in love with me its not her fault its bexause guys like me are rear...
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by ubunja(m): 1:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Gaspardd:

Fùck you
lmfao
Guess you got triggered. cheesy
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by xendra: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Gaspardd:

I bet there are so many nice guys you re forming an unattainable elite for right? I hope you remember all that when you start questioning God about how all men re scum.
question God ke' , cheesy nice guys bawo? all of them like you are scums some are just coded.
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 4:28am On Mar 18, 2019
kollinzgee:

most pretty girls are like that rude and uninviting ,to me i believe they do not do it on purpose i think it is a defense mechanism they develop subconsciously as a result of excessive approach and attention from guys they do it to screen out fearful and less confident guys ,nature is truly unfair women just hate less confident guys.

so if you are a guy who lacks confidence in himself please stay away from women the only hope you hav is money dats all.

i went out to fish for babes one evening after class i had only two weapon with me confidence and crazy humour that night i got a pretty girlfriend and she was crazy in love with me its not her fault its bexause guys like me are rear...

Ive been through this road b4, years ago. In retrospect now, i call the stage u re a newbie bubble. If u keep hard at it, the bubble would burst amd thats where improvement begins. Dont stay in ur bubble, let it burst bro.
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 4:31am On Mar 18, 2019
xendra:
question God ke' , cheesy nice guys bawo? all of them like you are scums some are just coded.
Some re truly nice, but u pushed them away and they never came back.
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 4:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Splinz:

You've spoken so well. smiley

I'd like to think of this abnormally as something mostly associated with the uneducated (education is not all about being in the classroom) and immature ones. In fact, it is crass stupidity for a woman to act presumptuously when a man approaches.

WTF!

It's not always all about sex and relationship when a guy approaches, though it's the case most of the time. But so what if it's the latter? Is that why you're acting so uncultured?

Well, I don't talk to random women for no reason. I just don't want to see such level of 'iberiberism'.
Sometimes i just smh some girls.
Re: So I Approached A Girl Today. #rantthread. by Gaspardd(m): 4:38am On Mar 18, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao
Guess you got triggered. cheesy
For some reasons yes.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Video / Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? / “why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.