Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Annoying Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Annoying Quotes (14193 Views)

Habbits Of Highly Annoying People / Check Out The Most Annoying Website / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2010
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

“Cynthoney, it is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly."

“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

"A good sermon should be like a woman's skirt: short enough to rouse the interest, but long enough to cover the essentials."

"A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke."

"Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate."

"Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies."

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia."
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2010
Shoot!!!

"Biologically speaking, if something bites you, it is more likely to be female."

Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2010
"If Harry Potter's so magical, why cant he cure his own eyesight and get laid. A teenage lad shouldnt need a broomstick to cling onto."

"Barack Obama will appeal to both black and white voters in America. White voters who'll think he's Tiger Woods."

"It's a recession when your neighbour loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours. "

"Scientists say because of global warming they expect the world's oceans to rise four and a half feet. The scientists say this can mean only one thing - Gary Coleman is going to drown. " (R.I.P Coleman)
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2010
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"---Studio

"I remmember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof."---Efemena

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves me more than I love myself"---Ben-10

"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."---Sledge

"Airplanes may kill you, but they ain't likely to hurt you."

"All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height." (Starting with blacksta in front)
Re: Annoying Quotes by Vic2k3(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2010
Sledge u stole ma former quote lol ~
Re: Annoying Quotes by bibs(f): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2010
Il est très bon
Re: Annoying Quotes by oweniwe(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2010
**kills english** sledge o, you are making me laughter grin grin
Re: Annoying Quotes by Dyt(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Annoying Quotes by EfemenaXY: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2010
Sledge - u well so?? grin grin grin

Nice jokes! But erm. . . last time I checked, I still had 10 fingers o!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Quotes by Kunbee: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
Its only the pix i like cool
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2010
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the silly ones that need the advice."

"Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - after Baba Blue (Vicks) was told by Under G (Element G), he looked cool.

"I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house." - - -Dyt

"If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life."- - -Ben & Daniluv

"Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning."

"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio. - - -Okija

"To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to know. I've done it a thousand times."- - -Blackstalips

"Honolulu - it's got everything. Sand for the children, sun for the wife, sharks for the wife's mother."- - -Sledge

"Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand."- - -Inked Nerd

"The shortest distance between two points is under construction."- - -Studio
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2010
Take note of the names on the images cos it applies to the individuals.

Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
cont,

Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2010

Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2010
extra

Re: Annoying Quotes by Vic2k3(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2010
Wheres the joke?
Re: Annoying Quotes by EfemenaXY: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
Sledge

I dey laff ur jokes grin grin

until I see ma name 4 inside embarassed embarassed

wicked soul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Sledge

I dey laff your jokes grin grin

until I see ma name 4 inside embarassed embarassed

wicked soul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

We all have our own fair share and you cannot win all the time

Vic2k3:

Wheres the joke?
Do I look like I care
Re: Annoying Quotes by EfemenaXY: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2010
hmmm. . . undecided
Re: Annoying Quotes by Kunbee: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2010
Who is the monkey dat keeps putting my name without my permission
Re: Annoying Quotes by kodylicky(f): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2010
nice work sledge smiley
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
A police officer came up to me yesterday and said, "Where were you between four and six?" I said, "Kindergarten."- - -KodyBody-licky licky tongue

Baba blue (Vicks lemon plus)man and Efemena are making new password for computer; Baba blue types "mypenis"; Efe falls to the floor laughing cause the computer says error too short shocked
Re: Annoying Quotes by oweniwe(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^ No say i no tell you- you de find some people wahala o lipsrsealed
Re: Annoying Quotes by Vic2k3(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
sledge406:

A police officer came up to me yesterday and said, "Where were you between four and six?" I said, "Kindergarten."- - -KodyBody-licky licky tongue

Baba blue (Vicks lemon plus)man and Efemena are making new password for computer; Baba blue types "mypenis"; Efe falls to the floor laughing cause the computer says error too short shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 9ice but nxt time try to omit ma name angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Annoying Quotes by jokingmary(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
Vic2k3:

try to omit ma name angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
So u are baba blue shocked shocked sad sad smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2010
Sledge - The Barack O'grin of nairaland.

At last u don get joke- - i'm happy for u sha lol
Re: Annoying Quotes by EfemenaXY: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2010
sledge406:

Dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty man!!  angry angry

Sledge e be like say u dey beg for castration abi??

**tasteless joke!**
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 1:03am On Sep 07, 2010
oweniwe:

^^ No say i no tell you- you de find some people wahala o lipsrsealed
Who dem be, where dem dey Na 2day yansh dey back

Vic2k3:

nxt time try to omit ma name angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Life is unfair, abi

Studio CFR:

Sledge - The Barack O'grin of nairaland.

At last u don get joke- - i'm happy for u sha lol
U don get new chit for your mobile Y u dey happy for me abi I win lottery

Efemena_xy:

Sledge e be like say u dey beg for castration abi??
I know say you dey die to massage my dyck to erection. But nor worry, I like it in sleep mode for now. wink
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2010
Frowns and smiles

Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2010
and it goes on

Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2010
wicked grin

Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2010
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conversations Between A Teacher And His Students / Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting / Male Bashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.