Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? (7588 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Guys what scope have you used to collect nudes from a lady before ? gist us naah.

So I meet this really cute guy 6 months ago and he is well to do; smart, nice , handsome and likes me alot. I have even spoken to his sister before.

But this guy, I call him Arinze is obsessed with my nudes, he has begged, twisted conversation and even threatened not to ask me again.

Recently, he said

Amy , you are sexually expressive and I can feel it from our talks, but you are still close. if you send my that photos, I can show you how to be free

grin grin see scoping! I told him no, but I really like him.
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by extralargehead(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Show him na, wetin dey there self?
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
extralargehead:
Show him na, wetin dey there self?
If I open my breasts swear for you, it will catch you well..

3 Likes

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by lilmax(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
50k format

4 Likes

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nonsense thread from an attention seeker.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sorry dear,no telling this one.
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Officialgarri: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Me: If you send me pictures of your breast, I will date you

She: ***5 images received****

Me: Alright, I'll think about it

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
"if you send your nudes,i will buy you gala and pepsi"
it works everytime grin

3 Likes

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
open it,lets see those tiny breasts

Amakavula:
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense thread from an attention seeker.
Yes , I like attention, come and beat me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Fidelismaria: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
cool cool.......check My signature
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Splinz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
smiley

Nude is for amateurs. Real men don't ask for it: they simply get them laid.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
I don’t tell a girl to send me nudes. Once I get you to video call me. Forget it. I’ll get that nudes.

To get a girls nude, call her when she’s on bed and alone. If your good with words, you’ll get the nudes into to. Na small thing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by EbukaHades10(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

Nude is for amateurs. Real men don't ask for it: they simply get them laid.
U sir are one of the few wise men on this planet

18 Likes

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amakavula:
This one that you are telling me to come and beat you.
Hmmmm you go wound o.
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
real men don't ask for nudes,we get them laid and feel the thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Sparkle777(f): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
Since u like him, just get any random pix online and give him. #okbye

1 Like

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Offpoint1: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
sorry what's nude please? is it a new planet?
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amakavula:
Guys what scope have you used to collect nudes from a lady before ? gist us naah.

So I meet this really cute guy 6 months ago and he is well to do; smart, nice , handsome and likes me alot. I have even spoken to his sister before.

But this guy, I call him Arinze is obsessed with my nudes, he has begged, twisted conversation and even threatened not to ask me again.

Recently, he said

Do you have a boyfriend
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by abidex0z(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amakavula:
grin
Amakavula:
Haba e never reach that na...
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by torqque7(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amakavula:
Lol You are hilarious and seem fun,I like your free attitude.
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Do you have a boyfriend
ayam single but unavailable. The queue for my matter long die.
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by LarryBee1k: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yuo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amakavula:
Unfornately I feel too big to enter that queue
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by generationz(f): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
"if you send your nudes,i will buy you gala and pepsi"

it works everytime grin

lol

maybe on sikira
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Amakavula:
hwfa .. me i no wan date you or enter alk those emotional stress ..

mke we just dey chop eachother anytime konji nacks us ...

no strings attached ..

this one nko

3 Likes

Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Jfrankination(m): 2:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Amakavula:

Recently, he said

the Arinze is in UNN ryt? lol. maybe i know the guy. quote me if true let me tell u more privately
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by femi4: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Amakavula:

Recently, he said

The bold is the reason why you'll eventually succumb
Re: What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? by Nobodyperson: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Offpoint1:
sorry what's nude please? is it a new planet?
What your mother sends me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? / Posts Explains How Ladies Are Abusing Their Men/Boyfriends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.