Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) (7520 Views)

Make I Post My Pictures,i Deh Find Wife Oh / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by TrueFcts(f): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
I am very confused right now. I have dated him since 2012 that is making it two years now. But we never had intimacy. I haven't even let me see him nude. He always demands sex but I declined and said till I am married. I do spend the night at his place sometimes for a reason. So yesterday, he came to my place and threatened me with nude picture of me on his phone. With my face and everthing very clear. He said took it while I was sleeping as I could see. Only God knows how it happened. I begged him, and he said he is giving me till tuesday next week to decide. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill him.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
I am very confused right now. I have dated him since 2012 that is making it two years now. But we never had intimacy. I haven't even let me see him nude. He always demands sex but I declined and said till I am married. I do spend the night at his place sometimes for a reason. So yesterday, he came to my place and threatened me with nude picture of me on his phone. With my face and everthing very clear. He said took it while I was sleeping as I could see. Only God knows how it happened. I begged him, and he said he is giving me till tuesday next week to decide. I don't know what to do. I just want to kill him.
Madam,please improve in your lieng skills

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Hitter(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
As Punishment for You not having sex abi what??..
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by zyzxx(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Y did u allow him to take d pic in d first place?
" What u don't want people to see, don't av it.".

Beg him well well.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by TrueFcts(f): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
zyzxx:
Y did u allow him to take d pic in d first place?
" What u don't want people to see, don't av it.".

Beg him well well.
i don't know how he took the pics and even didn't believe till I say it with my eyes. My face showing clearly.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
make una shun dis thread..how many times different people don post this same trash..

2 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmm this is serious
One things is for sure that if you give into his demands he'll keep black mailing you and might turn you to his sex slave I'll advice to report him to the police. So that in case your pics are posted on any social network the police will pick him up

I hope this help

11 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Oluwatosean(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
uhm... I tink u shuld kill him
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by TrueFcts(f): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
samflexxy:
Hmmmm this is serious
One things is for sure that if you give into his demands he'll keep black mailing you and might turn you to his sex slave I'll advice to report him to the police. So that in case your pics are posted on any social network the police will pick him up

I hope this help
please this is nigeria we are in. Nobody will listen to me.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by AbuMikey(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
The Boy is an *Ediot!

[s]My advice for You, beg Him, if He still declines, Kill Him. undecided

No, don't Kill Him, use Magun to attack Him.[/s]

Or, why don't You just have sex with Him, You would enjoy it too, You know wink

3 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by TrueFcts(f): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Veralaw:

Madam,please improve in your lieng skills
you thimk I'm lieing? Just get out of here
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Sunkyphil(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR U MA,DID U SLEEP NAKEDCOS AM CONFUSED

4 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by temitemi1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Madam, u must b one of apc members because nah only apc shabi lie like this grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by TrueFcts(f): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sunkyphil:
I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR U MA,DID U SLEEP NAKEDCOS AM CONFUSED
no. i wear night dress. i dont want to go into details of how
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Obascoetubi: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
you thimk I'm lieing? Just get out of here
picture of ur bf or u are lyin, nairalander can't help u. just go and fix ur problem wit urself
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Sunkyphil(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
no. i wear night dress. i dont want to go into details of how
undecided dat shouldnt be problem since its just nighty unless there is something u dnt want us to no

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by TrueFcts(f): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
all of you are very mean.
please moderator move to a reasonable section.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by cutieberie1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
u cant risk givin in into his blakmail cos he wil continue til u re devastated its better 4 him to post it o n hw did he snap u while u were sleepin y were u sleepin in his house...d mistake z alredy done...jst folow d advice u wil gt..u wnt b d1st neida d last.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Spiff20(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol... I find this funny

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Sunkyphil(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
all of you are very mean.
please moderator move to a reasonable section.
grin grin Dgrin at d bolded

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by InZA: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Super Story... New Year Episode 1.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
please this is nigeria we are in. Nobody will listen to me.
Never u step into any police Station to report this, they wil definitely take advantage of U..Bt then how is that possible?
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
If this story is true, only God can save you cos no 9ja police will save you from this poo, rather they would use it as a leverage to extort money from the guy
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by TrishaP(f): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Questions for the girls..

Why do most girls make this same old mistake over and over again?

Why send ur unclad pic to a guy your not even 90% sure ur safe with or Trustworthy?

Why is it hard for you to say NO if he asked for such pic?

Why can't girls take your brain along with them when in a relationship?

There are so many people's mistakes/experiences to learn from.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Precious91(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Relax,he could just be making mouth.But you also know how you can access his phone to check.You are a lady na.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by ireneony(f): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
sorry dear....you might just become the next masheed wink
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Kolade354(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dont lemme call this OP a fool. You are good at lieing. The truth is you slept with the guy and you normally send him your unclad pix. Why not tell people the truth so that they will give you the advice you needed. You slept at a guy place and he didnt touch so he snapped your unclad pix does that make sense to you. Reveal the whole truth or else I will personally order him to release your unclad pix that is even if your pathetic story is true.................

4 Likes

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Seun(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
Sorry. Just harden your mind and prepare yourself for how you will deal with the pictures when they are leaked. And stop dating evil men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
see tale. where are all these bloggers.
next thread will be "rough guy xpose lover unclad photo"
click here to view. angry

1 Like

Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by joseph1832(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
TrueFcts:
Yikes! This is cheap blackmail!. My dear, you should never succumb to blackmail, as long as you know you didn't shag him, there's no need to fear! Prepare yourself to deal with the worst.

Just get enough MB and be ready to defend yourself and expose him for the a$swipe he is!. And I mean expose him!!!.
Re: Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
yawns. anoda fake story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Call Your Girlfriend in A Day? / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) / She Has A Boyfriend, She Has Feelings For Me But Yet, Denies It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.