Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake (35197 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by dachiwater: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2019
A Nigerian man took to Twitter to narrate a hilarious experience of how he dated a white girl, who has a pet snake named ‘Viking’.

The Nigerian man who stated that white people are ‘wilding’, disclosed that he ended up dumping the white girl he dated because of her pet snake. Read his lengthy tweets below;

So, Yesterday I remember something I tweeted saying “if you roll with Oyinbo people there is nothing you won’t see” Oyinbo people are wilding fam! I have had quite few experiences with them and here is one of them. Thread!

It was years ago when I just entered yankee. I decided to get me a good babe nau. I sha registered online and started talking to few babes. After sometime, things started getting really serious btw me and this babe. She was OYINBO. We set up a date to meet. So we finally met…

She was really cute in person. I was excited and activated my “GHEN GHEN” mood. A lot of y’all know my deal with pets. I be confirm hard guy but no pets Fam! If you have dogs, I will hardly visit but my house is open. Sha don’t come with your dogs! If you have a life turkey…

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-dated-a-white-girl-who-has-a-pet-snake/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by yuanexchanger: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Nothing is wrong with having pets. Everything is now making news.We help you pay your chinese suppliers with RMB.check siggy for details

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Riversides2003(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2019
That one na normal things in this part of the world here na,what’s the surprise there. You go surprise say that snake sef get levels pass you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by yuanexchanger: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Nothing is wrong with having it...
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Lalalandxxx: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
lol date her well
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by tizzdi(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by west1351: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
over my dead body
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by enemyofprogress: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Useless thread

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Skepticus: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Useless thread

cool

You are way more useless reading it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Boda viking
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Anubiri(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by adexgii(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Meaning
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by olabisiolaniyi3: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by biggerboyc(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2019
And where is d snake undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Darey00(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2019
That thread was very funny.. I laughed out loud last night..
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Rozan10: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Darey00(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by SUPOL(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Viking kwa, is d snake a bagger?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Rosarie(f): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2019
This guy get mind to even get serious with her sef
Me first day I know
I haff runaway like stylplus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Johntitus: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2019
How are the mighty(nairaland) fallen? Every trash hits fp. smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by ife23: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2019
Quite wierd undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by NOC1(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2019
Hahhaha, Two years i asked one pretty lady out and she agreed, we played along meeting in my house and hotels when need arise, one day she asked me to come to her house and i agreed, on getting to her apartment i was relaxed watching my match while she was in the Kitchen preparing lunch. From her bedroom appeared this big Dog, immediately i saw the dog i melted, trust dogs when they sense the fear in you the animal came closer to me quietly. All i did was to call my friend to come and take away the Dog.
through out my stay in that House i was uncomfortable and the Dog never left the sitting room she sat on the exit door till i left.

i miss that my friend doh, she is happily married now a good girl who can not ask for what you can't afford, so homely and Natural. just that man was not ready for marriage that year

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by justjify(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2019
Deheezy:
And where is d snake undecided
Its with lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by hello23: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2019
HHAAAA embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by westergood: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2019
lmao. white people and their weird obsessions! sickening!
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by OkunrinOloro: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
How is this FP worthy?
Re: Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake by Bustincole(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.