Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP (35588 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by fredoooooo: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
They are all crazy , you don join the next level train , they can all kill themselves grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hedonisst:
Look at this chest beating, janus faced, Afonja lizard.

You're shamelessly cross carpeting to the APC, which is the real issue you should have addressed. Instead you're narrating your life history and achievements as if anyone cares.
sorry chest beating belongs to the weed people, igbo people

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
2blessed01:

Another Stupid Afonja Dat Will Never Accept The Truth...Keep Exposing Urselves, U Ar Known 4 It!!!
keep rubbing it sir, toothless weed people

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by fredoooooo: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
computer0810:
When so many elected law makers decamped from ruling APC to pdp dis children of hate were celebrating....I wonder where d word betrayer came from...d eastern Nigeria is just full of fools

Don't mind those ones , shouting and wailing is thier hobbies . Do not take their advice , that if you want to win an Election, otherwise na sorry go be your case.
Those with inner eyes already start 2023 campaign , they are still here crying.... if you know , you know ...
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by franchasng: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
KGD10:

Will you keep quiet? Which stupid plan? You mean same Ibos that leaked out the plot secret to Azikiwe and other Ibo leaders? Lmao. Even Nzeogwu said and I quote that "The intention of the coup wasn't tribal but the execution of the coup was tribal, especially in the eastern region." It was the Ibos among the coup that hijacked the plan, leaked out the secret to ibo leaders and sabotaged everything. Ibos are the saboteurs. There's nothing trustworthy about you. Trust at your own peril!
of course I said yes, some Igbo soldier among the coupist allowed tribal sentiment to overtake their plan.

That soldier is Major Ifeajuna. So you are right, the Igbo soldiers goofed. Ifeajuna leaked the coup secret to Azikiwe his uncle.

The coup was never an Igbo coup, its original plan was to free Awolowo from Enugu jail and make him President!

Yes some tribalistic Igbo soldiers among the coupist foiled that original plan, but what's important was the mission the coup leaders had.

If their intention was to kill all non Igbo top politicians and leaders, they would have first killed Awolowo who was serving jail term in Enugu, but they spared him, so u see.

You shouldn't doubt this, I will agree with u if u say Igbos don't know how to play politics because they play politics with pity and emotion.

This is why Igbos always want to defend the oppressed and rejected. If you observe the events of politics in Nigeria, Igbos always support the oppressed and kind of deserted.

From Osun to Ekiti, even though they have no stake in those states. Igbos hate following the bandwagon or whoever is popular and reigning. They don't like one person to remain an Iroko, they want everybody to be their own Iroko in their families and communities so if you try to act too powerful and untouchable, Igbos will desert you.

Igbos loved Yaradua because he was humble, they go for the oppressed, reason I can't really state accurately, only God knows why.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by KGD10: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
franchasng:
of course I said yes, some Igbo soldier among the coupist allowed tribal sentiment to overtake their plan.

That soldier is Major Ifeajuna. So you are rigutt. Ifeajuna leaked the coup secret to Azikiwe his uncle.

The coup was never an Igbo coup, its original plan was to free Awolowo from Enugu jail and make him President!

Yes some of tribalistic Igbo soldiers among the coupist foiled that original plan, but what's important was the mission the coup leaders had.

If their intention was to kill all non Igbo top politicians and leaders, they would have first killed Awolowo who was serving jail term in Enugu, but they spared him, so u see.

You shouldn't doubt this, I will agree with u if u say Igbos don't know how to play politics because they play politics with pity and emotion.

This is why Igbos always want to defend the oppressed and rejected. If you observe the events of politics in Nigeria, Igbos always support the oppressed and kind of deserted.

From Osun to Ekiti, even though they have no stake in those states. Igbos hate following the bandwagon or whoever is popular and reigning. They don't like one person to remain an Iroko, they want everybody to be their own Iroko in their families and communities so if you try to act too powerful and untouchable, Igbos will desert you.

Igbos loved Yaradua because he was humble, they go for the oppressed, reason I can't really state accurately, only God knows why.

You're barking the wrong tree here. You admit the Ibos sabotaged the coup but turned around to say Ibos were trustworthy? Lol. If Awolowo wasn't in the prison, he would have been dead. The prison saved his life.

Like we don't know it was Azikiwe that conspired against him in the first place? Yeye dey smell. Same Azikiwe couldn't even inform his supposed friend, Ahmadu Bello after learning about the coup. Trust at your own peril.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
franchasng:

That soldier is Major Ifeajuna. So you are right, the Igbo soldiers goofed. Ifeajuna leaked the coup secret to Azikiwe his uncle.

Yes some tribalistic Igbo soldiers among the coupist foiled that original plan, but what's important was the mission the coup leaders had.

i laff in spanish, politics with emotion and pity, jas wen i tot hav hrd it all... you people play ppolitics with hate and greed, cant stop laughing.. ibos supporting osun and ekiti, abi looking for sympathizers and supporters, una eye jas dey clear u cant do anything alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by 2blessed01(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
abula112:

keep rubbing it sir, toothless weed people
I Dnt Argue With Ppl Lyk U...
Fvck Outta Here!!!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by franchasng: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
KGD10:

You're barking the wrong tree here. You admit the Ibos sabotaged the coup but turned around to say Ibos were trustworthy? Lol. If Awolowo wasn't in the prison, he would have been dead. The prison saved his life.

Like we don't know it was Azikiwe that conspired against him in the first place? Yeye dey smell. Same Azikiwe couldn't even inform his supposed friend, Ahmadu Bello after learning about the coup. Trust at your own peril.
Gradually the world is seeing who is who.

What Gbenga Daniel did is a total betrayal, an abomination. At least have some conscience. How can you desert your master at this trial time of his life

If you don't know, its a dent on his image and even on Yoruba politicians as a whole, even Buhari and Hausa-Fulani APC politicians and those from other party will be shocked and disappointed with OGD! Say the truth and move on, must you people defend every evil done by your kinsmen, na wa o, mind you, Atiku is not an Igbo man, so undecided

Even Hausa-Fulanis will tell you that why they like Igbo man is this: that if Igbo don't like you, he will tell you to your face without pretending to like you.

But that if Yoruba man doesn't like you, that he will pretend to love you while plotting evil behind your back.

This is why Buhari and Hausa-Fulani people in power now don't trust Osinbajo the VP despite all the lies Osinbajo has been manufacturing to defend Buhari just to make Buhari and the cabal love him and help make him next President, but deep down, they know his mind.

That was why they shut Osinbajo out of crucial security meetings before election twice or are u not aware

See, if an Igbo hate you, he will tell you to your face and damn the consequences.

If an Igbo man call you his friend and see that you are a worthy friend to him, he will stand by you till death, u can take this to the bank or believe whatever u wish, those that know know, I am done, have a nice evening cool

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
2blessed01:

I Dnt Argue With Ppl Lyk U...
Fvck Outta Here!!!
you cant argue na, u get word for mouth, children of hate

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Bamz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Episteme2:
This is one act of betrayal. You boss lost in a most unfair, rigged and incredible contest. His court case has just begun and you couldn't even wait for the court to rule before resigning. People are mindlessly insensitive and wicked. Someone's campaign director once purportedly tipped to be SGF if his boss won could not even hide his trachery for a little while. You all had better pray against fair weather friends. They hurt a lot.

You couldn't have put it better. What would have happened if Atiku had won? The resignatiion tells so much about Daniel's personality.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
franchasng:

Even Hausa-Fulanis will tell you that why they like Igbo man is this: that if Igbo don't like you, he will tell you to your face without pretending to like you.

But that if Yoruba man doesn't like you, that he will pretend to love you while plotting evil behind your back.

This is why Buhari and Hausa-Fulani people in power now don't trust Osinbajo the VP despite all the lies Osinbajo has been manufacturing to defend Buhari just to make Buhari and the cabal love him and help make him next President, but deep down, they know his mind.

That was why they shut Osinbajo out of crucial security meeting before election twice or are u not aware

See, if an Igbo hate you, he will tell you to your face and damn the consequences.

If an Igbo man call you his friend and see that you are a worthy friend to him, he will stand by you till death, u can take this to the bank or believe whatever u wish, those that know know, I am done, have a nice evening cool

keep decieving urself, i have igbo frnds dat will smile with u and will talk rubbish about u for back, betray ur trust, and can even kill cause of money.. trustworthy my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by rapid101(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dareal90s:
So u can b humble, now u see that tribalism is bad, in which way have u been able to preach to ur flattheaded brothers?
I don't ve flat head brothers
I ve Nigerian brother

Get dat into ur brain
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bamz:

You couldn't have put it better. What would have happened if Atiku had won? The resignatiion tells so much about Daniel's personality.
So ur ibo politicians dont run from losing party too, be decieving urselfs, obi, okorocha are typical example, weda u lyk it or not, politictians are politicians...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Bamz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
abula112:

So ur ibo politicians dont run from losing party too, be decieving urselfs, obi, okorocha are typical example, weda u lyk it or not, politictians are politicians...

The joke's on you, and I'm from Ogun. grin

Don't get me wrong. Leaving is okay, the timing wasn't.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bamz:

The joke's on you, and I'm from Ogun. grin

Don't get me wrong. Leaving is okay, the timing wasn't.
Saraki did same, politician send timing?, dey no even send their tribe, dey are all for d gain. n dey keep using this Igbos, no wahala we dey here for dem
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by KGD10: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
franchasng:

That was why they shut Osinbajo out of crucial security meeting before election twice or are u not aware

Lmao. The Hausa don't trust the Ibos as well. In fact, most of the new generation of the Hausas who doesn't know about the coup plot or listened to the false narration which Ibos always seem to tell are now aware of what the Ibos did. And believe me this false narration is what Ibo tell every non suspecting individual untill you cut their bullshit even as I'm doing now to you stupid false narration. Lol.

Of course, The Hausas are wary of the Yorubas especially after experiencing the June 12 Saga and realised that the Yorubas don't take nonsense when pushed to the wall and that was why two Yoruba presidential candidate was allowed to represent us in 1999. Since then they have been wary of the Yorubas but didn't even put Ibos to mind until now that the elders and some of the youths are revisiting history. Youths such as Bashir El Rufai and others.

Today, they have realised that the Yorubas are not hateful but doesn't take rubbish whereas the Ibos are hateful set of folks who killed their leaders. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by franchasng: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
abula112:

keep decieving urself, i have igbo frnds dat will smile with u and will talk rubbish about u for back, betray ur trust, and can even kill cause of money.. trustworthy my foot
of course there are bad friends everywhere u are right.

That was why I said find u *a good Igbo person*.

But I can tell u, when an Igbo person see u as a worthy friend, he will lay down his life for u even for no benefit.

Take it or leave it. Nigerian politics is also showing this reality.

Goodluck Jonathan did nothing much for Igbos but just for his humble heart and commoner nature, they stood by him in good and in bad!

What about Atiku now, what did he do for Igbos

Jimi Agbaje nkor

The people heading the fight against killing of Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos, etc people are Igbos, even though the same people headed the killing of innocent Igbos living in their lands in 1966 pogrom!

Damola that attacked Igbo voters in Okota was abandoned by his fleeing cult groups, he was abandoned to die, it was Igbos that saved his life and took him to hospital, other tribes will kill him and burn him like many believed Igbos did.

In Igbo land, it is a taboo and an abomination to kill a stranger or visitor residing in your community without provocation or war, the community will revolt against you if you dare it.

But over the years, people think Igbos are monsters, yet Igbos live everywhere in Nigeria and nobody can come out and say an Igbo person started a fight or attack in their comm like Hausa-Fulanis do, yet people keep pointing accusing fingers on law abiding Igbos just because they focus on their business, trade, career and become successful and approach indigenes to buy land in full payment, only for the same indigenes to wake up in future to start hating the people helping to make their land lucrative and developed, it is well.

God knows best and sees hearts and reason God keeps blessing Igbos despite gang ups and conspiracies against them, it is not ordinary, it is divine, nobody can stop divine vehicle cool
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by KGD10: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
franchasng:

But I can tell u, when an Igbo person see u as a worthy friend, he will lay down his life for u even for no benefit.

Goodluck Jonathan did nothing much for Igbos but just for his humble heart and commoner nature, they stood by him in good and in bad!

Jimi Agbaje nkor

The people heading the fight against killing of Southern Kaduna, Benue, Jos, etc people are Igbos, even though the same people headed the killing of innocent Igbos living in their lands in 1966 pogrom!

Damola that attacked Igbo voters in Okota was abandoned by his fleeing cult groups, he was abandoned to die, it was Igbos that saved his life and took him to hospital, other tribes will kill him and burn him like many believed Igbos did.

In Igbo land, it is a taboo and an abomination to kill a stranger or visitor residing in your community without provocation or war, the community will revolt against you if you dare it.

But over the years, people think Igbos are monsters, yet Igbos live everywhere in Nigeria and nobody can come out and say an Igbo person started a fight or attack in their comm like Hausa-Fulanis do, yet people keep pointing accusing fingers on law abiding Igbos just because they focus on their business, trade, career and become successful and approach indigenes to buy land in full payment, only for the same indigenes to wake up in future to start hating the people helping to make their land lucrative and developed, it is well.

God knows best and sees hearts and reason God keeps blessing Igbos despite gang ups and conspiracies against them, it is not ordinary, it is divine, nobody can stop divine vehicle cool

Demola wasn't abadoned. It was his his friend that came to pick him up. Even the OSU who lied about Ibos coming to rescue him was lambasted on twitter until he had to debunk his claim while claiming he didn't want reprisal attack on the Ibos as his excuse for making a false narration.

They use false narration swear for you Ibos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
franchasng:

Jimi Agbaje nkor

so u can say dere is bad igbos, but u dont want to agree dere is bad among goods, u dont want to agree all tribes have bads and good, u always run to defend ur tribes close eye to ur mistakes and hate on others, can u see an how an average ibo man thinks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
KGD10:

Demola wasn't abadoned. It was his his friend that came to pick him up. Even the OSU who lied about Ibos coming to rescue him was lambasted on twitter until he had to debunk his claim while claiming he didn't want reprisal attack on the Ibos as his excuse for making a false narration.

They use false narration swear for you Ibos?
i tell u, dey can lie for africa, false claims just to look good, i always say dey are dere own biggest enemies
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by OlaPhils(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
YeebozNemesis:
Igbos are stuck in PDP cos of shame.

This is the most foolish comment i've ever read.
Hilary Clinton, Obama and co should have left Democrat because of shame.
This is why Yoruba man is not stable, and why they are referred to as camelion.

You retired from the platform that made you governor for eight years, because you think, it has spoiled beyond repair.
if you are really what you claim to be, why don't you join hands with others to fix it, instead of backing out?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by KGD10: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
abula112:

i tell u, dey can lie for africa, false claims just to look good, i always say dey are dere own biggest enemies

Don't mind them. I had been told their tales by moonlight once and I was even feeling pity for them until I learned about the truth. Funny thing was I didn't even know the Ibo guy telling me the civil war false narration hated my guts and the Yorubas at large. Lol. I can't be fooled again. Trust them at your own peril.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by IbrahimDamola: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is why nobody trusts we Yoruba with the presidency again. Yoruba treachery and back-stabbing is second to none. Any-where-belle-face politics without principle is the bane of yorubaland, yet they call it 'sophisticated' politics. Do you see democrats in the US decamping to Republicans because of their bellies? No!
So where is the 'sophistication' in jumping all over the place from party A to party B?

Ogbonnaya Onu has been in ANPP which is now APC, he has never decamped. Ngige is from a PDP stronghold, yet he never decamp. Buhari lost 3 times with ANPP and CPC, he never decamped?
Why can't yorubas stop this longer throat politics they claim is 'sophistication'.

Kai!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by rexwalters: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Episteme2:
This is one act of betrayal. You boss lost in a most unfair, rigged and incredible contest. His court case has just begun and you couldn't even wait for the court to rule before resigning. People are mindlessly insensitive and wicked. Someone's campaign director once purportedly tipped to be SGF if his boss won could not even hide his trachery for a little while. You all had better pray against fair weather friends. They hurt a lot.
Shut up,phuking Loser,only ignorant goat heads believed atiku stood a chance,do you know what it is to defeat your opponent by 4 million votes?no be only if his boss won,maybe Maga of the year.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by rexwalters: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
rexwalters:
Shut up,phuking Loser,only ignorant goat heads believed atiku stood a chance,do you know what it is to defeat your opponent by 4 million votes?no be only if his boss won,maybe Maga of the year?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
OlaPhils:

This is the most foolish comment i've ever read.
Hilary Clinton, Obama and co should have left Democrat because of shame.
This is why Yoruba man is not stable, and why they are referred to as camelion.

You retired from the platform that made you governor for eight years, because you think, it has spoiled beyond repair.
if you are really what you claim to be, why don't you join hands with others to fix it, instead of backing out?
my question is ur ibo politicians no dey switch party too? from apga to apc to pdp
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Edodefender:
Afonja we know
You switched to the moniker again cheesy
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Edodefender:
Afonja we know
You switched to the moniker again cheesy
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by bkool7(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
obrigado080:
Gbenga the problem is that u were an apc mole.
U failed to address the accusation in this long epistle you wrote.
So you have confirmed that u are a mole...

You and those that made the allegations didn't show any evidence why you call him a mole.
But you want him to address the allegation that lack substance, don't you?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by emmy2244: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
this man called gbenga Daniel ABI what's that name again, to me he a scammer and a fake Daniel from day one , he is just a self centered fake politician that does not care for the interest of Nigerians
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by 2blessed01(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
abula112:

you cant argue na, u get word for mouth, children of hate
I Aff Heared U Children Of Love With Heart Full Betrayal And All Sorts Of Social Vices...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari / Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.