Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP (35586 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by dochenaj: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Episteme2:
This is one act of betrayal. You boss lost in a most unfair, rigged and incredible contest. His court case has just begun and you couldn't even wait for the court to rule before resigning. People are mindlessly insensitive and wicked. Someone's campaign director once purportedly tipped to be SGF if his boss won could not even hide his trachery for a little while. You all had better pray against fair weather friends. They hurt a lot.
Exactly my point. This was the wrong time to resign or retire from politics.
If Atiku had conceded defeat and then he resigns it will not raise so much dust. But the case is still in tribunal and resigning is a subtle way of telling Atiku, to also resign and withdraw his case.
Anyway he claims to have retired from partisan politics. We are watching and in the next few months or years we will know if he is being truthful about all this.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
2blessed01:

I Aff Heared U Children Of Love With Heart Full Betrayal And All Sorts Of Social Vices...
If we are betrayers, ur ancestors taught us..
legendary chest beaters, everlasting betrayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by deji17: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
OlaPhils:

This is the most foolish comment i've ever read.
Hilary Clinton, Obama and co should have left Democrat because of shame.
This is why Yoruba man is not stable, and why they are referred to as camelion.

You retired from the platform that made you governor for eight years, because you think, it has spoiled beyond repair.
if you are really what you claim to be, why don't you join hands with others to fix it, instead of backing out?

Is Peter Obi a Yoruba man too? Remember he ditched APGA after swearing not to do so. Betrayal?

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
deji17:

Is Peter Obi a Yoruba man too? Remember he ditched APGA after swearing not to do so. Betrayal?
no mind dem dey no dey see theirselves,,, weed people

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by nonsobaba: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gbenga cannot kill his political career because of Atiku that is going nowhere. The same Atiku who has changed political parties seven times out of desperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Nathayas: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
If Atiku ham won would you have resigned?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by zoedew: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Gbenga Daniel, Atiku Abubakar's former campaign Director-General has fired back at his critics as he stated that no one should insult him for dumping PDP.According to the former Ogun State Governor,  he doesn’t understand the “insults” and invective hurled his way since he announced his resignation from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and partisan politics on Thursday, March 14, 2019.

Gbenga Daniel who was also accused of being a mole, stated in a new press statement made available to newsmen that nobody should insult him for dumping PDP. Recounting how he has worked to get to where he is now, he said;

“I am over 60 and have been a workaholic all my life.  I was listed by the then National Concord as one of 50 most fascinating businessmen in Nigeria in 1990 as CEO of Kresta Laurel Ltd. Before then, I was the first black DMD of a multinational conglomerate where I worked. “My company Kresta Laurel @ 25, 3 years ago remains the only ISO certified in the country in Nigeria, I became the youngest Yoruba man to take a chieftaincy title in Ile Ife at Age 32, over 30 years ago. 

“I became governor at 47 and left at 55 after 8 years of governance some 8 years ago. In all my life, it’s been work, work and work and in the political arena it’s been the most thankless and insulting of all my life’s endeavor.“Even to voluntarily step back which ordinarily should be applauded, it’s more insult. I think something is fundamentally wrong with us as a people. When a politician fails to leave, it’s complain galore from the younger generation. “This one decides to step back at the peak before handing the baton to another DG and successfully helped others to replace a seating governor, you people have issues with that. Tell me what exactly do people want?”

https://unclesuru.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=10209&action=edit#post-format-audio

What the people want is good governance! Tell us your achievements in good governance as Governor of Ogun State!! The Compass Newspaper by the way is an eyesore on the Lagos -Ibadan Expressway.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by nwanyionitsha: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dareal90s:
Igbo's in trouble, I trust OGD ma nigga, nice shot. He is not answerable to anybody, he doesn't even owe anybody explanation, nyamirin can hug transformer, always wanting Yoruba to follow them for back like mumu.

grin grin grin grin
OCD IS A DEADLY DISEASE.
TUFIAWA.

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by nwanyionitsha: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
okeyumez:
Gbenga took the right decision. Let the wailers from IPOB jungle jump into the nearest lagoon
OCD SPOTTED

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Rexnegro(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Baawaa:
Gbenga Daniel is a scammer from the onset,he knows what he want grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you don't want insults return Atiku's money,shikenah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
then atiku should undo his services rendered too
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by nwanyionitsha: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
YeebozNemesis:
Igbos are stuck in PDP cos of shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by nwanyionitsha: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
YeebozNemesis:
It is those Ipob pigs that play politics like idiot without sense of reasoning that insult their fathers because they are politically foolish.
OCD again.
The news is about gbenga daniel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
OCD again.
The news is about gbenga daniel.
replace the igbo with weed for a igbo brain

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by nwanyionitsha: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
abula112:

replace the igbo with weed for a igbo brain
Try and learn your definite and indefinite articles. Smh illiterates everywhere.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by shegra58: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Baawaa:
Gbenga Daniel is a scammer from the onset,he knows what he want grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you don't want insults return Atiku's money,shikenah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make Atiku himself return our stolen money first...Atiku Ole oloriburuku akotileta agbalagba

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by Siscooh: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2019
YeebozNemesis:
Igbos are stuck in PDP cos of shame.
God will rather shame you ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Try and learn your definite and indefinite articles. Smh illiterates everywhere.
Awon generation baba e ni illiterate, oloribu... stupid e warriors... sebi u are a literate wen u posted stupid pic, person return favour he turns to illiterate... Igbo are confirmed hypocrites , weed brain , una tribe name defines u
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by nwanyionitsha: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2019
abula112:

Awon generation baba e ni illiterate, oloribu... stupid e warriors... sebi u are a literate wen u posted stupid pic, person return favour he turns to illiterate... Igbo are confirmed hypocrites , weed brain , una tribe name defines u
Stop ranting.
This thread is about gbenga daniels but every comment here from afonja mentioned my tribe.
So what is in afonjas brains?
Go to other threads.

Houses collapsed in lagos and yorubaland all your brothers from first comment kept mentioning my tribe.

Olatunji used fake identity and overstayed in the UK and was arrested, your brethren without watching the video started mentioning a tribe.
Cases abound on this forum.

Now, follow your own advice and remove the log on you eyes first.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by true2god: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Episteme2:
This is one act of betrayal. Your boss lost in a most unfair, rigged and incredible contest. His court case has just begun and you couldn't even wait for the court to rule before resigning. People are mindlessly insensitive and wicked. Someone's campaign director once purportedly tipped to be SGF if his boss won could not even hide his trachery for a little while. You all had better pray against fair weather friends. They hurt a lot.
Is Gbenga Daniel a Yoruba man?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP by abula112(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Stop ranting.
This thread is about gbenga daniels but every comment here from afonja mentioned my tribe.
So what is in afonjas brains?
Go to other threads.

Houses collapsed in lagos and yorubaland all your brothers from first comment kept mentioning my tribe.

Olatunji used fake identity and overstayed in the UK and was arrested, your brethren without watching the video started mentioning a tribe.
Cases abound on this forum.

Now, follow your own advice and remove the log on you eyes first.
if u have brain n eye, u will know any small thin from all tread, Igbos cant stop mentioning afonja, now dey are giving u back wat u asked for u are crying... hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State / Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.