Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Should He Do? My Neigbouring Brother Felt He Has Fall A Victim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should He Do? My Neigbouring Brother Felt He Has Fall A Victim (633 Views)

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / Lost Him Because I Couldn't Say What I Felt,he Is With Someone Else And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should He Do? My Neigbouring Brother Felt He Has Fall A Victim by dobodobo(m): 5:55am On Sep 04, 2010
my neighbouring brother bring a story about what happened to him at work.

He said he was  dating a girl at work and the lady have been collecting 500 N daily as transport and he always take her to fast food every weekend while his real girlfriend wasn't aware of what was going on at their working place

He said,the lady demanded for some money of about 15,000 naira and he gave it to her when he was paid at month end while his girlfriend was not given anything.

To reduced the story, few weeks later,the lady was moving with another guy in the same company which really made my neighbouring brother mad and he decided on what to do and he was advised by one of his friend to ask for his money back

while he was asking, the lady insist she will never give him a penny which resulted in shout and argument at work while all co workers gathered around listening to them but he was glad that boss wasn't around.

He said he claimed to have borrowed the girl the money but the girl claimed the money was given to her cos they were about to date but ever since the guy saw her with someone else, he has been acting silly but my neigbour claimed he saw both of them kissing beside the guy's car after they have closed for work

The guy said the worst was the girl was shouting she collected 15,000 naira and the guy never see her pant and not to talk of sex,this got my neighbour  more mad,he said his co workers told him that he shouldn't have even asked for return that anything given to woman is non refundable and he come to me for advised but I said he should give me time to think about this,he said it was not because of the money but because he was cheated and fool

What should he do because I do not want him cheated
Re: What Should He Do? My Neigbouring Brother Felt He Has Fall A Victim by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2010
Nothing he can't do.He has learnt a lesson which would be of great help 2 him in his further ministry with women.
I feel lik insultin ur frnd bt i reserve my insult 4 any mumu lik him.
Re: What Should He Do? My Neigbouring Brother Felt He Has Fall A Victim by LAGOS1976: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2010
hmmmmmmmm.
Re: What Should He Do? My Neigbouring Brother Felt He Has Fall A Victim by oyebanji(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2010
well,

This is what our people call "one chance"

(1) (Reply)

A Friend's Dilemma / Dating Courtship Marriage / What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.