Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Is She Just A Phase? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Just A Phase? (371 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She Just A Phase? by Flywaterz(m): 4:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Did you ever think you could touch fire and never get burned, sleep on a platter of ice and never feel cold. I could ask myself the equivalent. The night that we met, we consented to turn the hourglass. We consented to begin the clock on a period neither one of us at any point truly needed to end.

You cherished my imaginative side, my eagerness to impart my dimness to the world, continually planning to exchange my evil spirits for a tad of light.
I adored your mystique. The manner in which you could make me feel like the most critical individual in the room, notwithstanding when I was certain I never
...https://www.flywaterz.com.ng/2019/03/fisiweekly-ep-38-is-she-just-phase.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Get Nautea App On Playstore: Discover And Meet New Friends In Universities / BREAKING: A’court Dismisses Omo-agege’s Suit Seeking To Challenge Judgement Null / Value What You Have Before It Becomes What You Once Had.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.